[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

Does anyone know or had seen any link on APink's guesting at Oh! Cool Guy show with English subbed please?

Been looking for it for quite some time now, and yet had not found one, including that one Food Show where BOMI guested as a food critique I think with Shin DongYup (CTJ's co-host/MC at HC) as host.  I love to see her in food shows just a much as in sporty ones too like Magudan.

Any link guys??  Kamsahamnida!!!!:)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTS of Suspicious Partner....think was last filming. Not clear but did Ji Chang Wook kiss Taejoon?...haha...maybe no.

From Taejoon's instagram. Perhaps he's saying i will kick off anyone who bully/threaten my friends...haha. No, think he went jogging or play football with Ji Changwook b'cos the latter also show shoes in his latest instagram. Changwook going military enlistment in mid-august. As friend or "brother", maybe Taejoon accompanied him on some training.

A Pink's Bomi will be standing in as a special MC for this week's upcoming episode of 'Inkigayo'! 

On July 16, the singer will fill in for NCT's Doyoung, and will work alongside fellow artists GOT7's Jinyoung and Black Pink's Jisoo. 

Make sure to catch her hosting on July 16 at 12:10 PM KST! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/a-pinks-bomi-to-fill-in-as-a-special-mc-for-inkigayo

Archived