[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OSEN

'Pink shoemaker' A pink, the top 5 additional 5 .. red velvet comeback comeback [synthesis]

Articles, enter 07/12/2017 20:17 Last modification 12/07/2017 20:19 Article Source

[OSEN = Sung Mi Kyung] 'Show! Champion 'Ape Pink added five trophies with a trophy. 

A Pink was broadcasted on the afternoon of December 12 MBC Music 'Show! Champion 'and' new '(FIVE). 

It is the record of five consecutive days after the comeback on the cable channel SBS MTV 'The Show' for the first time after the comeback. Especially 'Show! Champion "won the first place for two consecutive weeks and proved popular. 

A Pink told the fans on this day. "I am very grateful to the members of our agency who have been in trouble until our album comes out," said A Pink. 

'Five' is a pink dancing healing dance song. With the message 'Let's count five of us and let's go relax', we convey comfort and love to those who are tired from repetitive daily life. 

CONGRATULATIONS APINK!!!!! 5 WINS for "FIVE"!!!!:heart::blush:

cr:  as tagged

Other than our APINK girls, "someone special" must be very happy out there too ~

I'm sure we all are celebrating in our own ways right now ~ 5 wins in 2 weeks is not an easy feat especially now given the competitiveness and dynamics of new and old idols, and the unpredictability of fandoms.  Pandas (and friends like us, TaeBom shippers, :D:wink:) are AWESOME!!!!  Group hug and pat on the back everyone ~

cr:  to owner as tagged

Look how low Bo Mi bows  . . . . such a very polite gesture as always.  And I find this considerate of them thanking their PANDAs who have continuously and tirelessly supported them during the 2 weeks duration of their Comeback promotion. Absolutely a BEAUTIFUL SIGHT and a WONDERFUL FEELING ~

cr:  as tagged

Watch: Apink Grabs 5th Win For “Five” On “Show Champion,” Performances By Red Velvet, MAMAMOO, And More

apink-five-show-champion1.jpg

Apink has now achieved five wins for their track “Five”!

On July 12’s episode of “Show Champion,” girl groups and female solo artists reigned over the top five, with Apink’s “Five,” BLACKPINK’s “As If It’s Your Last,” MAMAMOO’s “Yes I Am,” Lee Hyori’s “Black,” and Heize’s “You Clouds, Rain” (featuring Shin Yong Jae) up for the first place spot.

Apink was announced as the winner (for the second week in a row on “Show Champion”), and the members happily thanked their fans, agency staff, producers, and more before having fun while celebrating during their encore.

Source:  https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/12/watch-apink-grabs-5th-win-five-show-champion-performances-red-velvet-mamamoo/

-------------------------------

Okay guys, this is all for me for today.  I know i signed in late, yet signing off early for today . . . . I will make it up next time guys - I don't really feel quite well right now.  I guess, it's because of the changing weather, quite unpredictable these days ~  Promise, I will spazz longer with you guys next time.  Good thing, good news is dominating before the end of the day . . . .  hopefully, there is still another win in store for APINK before the week ends up to Sunday ~

I won't think of tomorrow in the meantime though, because if I got it right, it's the last episode of CTJ's Suspicious Partner drama:( Bo Mi's Comeback is on its last leg of promotion,  CTJ's drama is on its last episode - what am I going to do for the coming weeks, ottoke???  Well, as CTJ said during the 2nd episode of their WGM stint (at the maze), when a window shuts down, a new one opens bringing in new fresh air (to that effect, kekekeke!!!!).  Another drama/movie perhaps for CTJ?  And Bo Mi and the entire APink girls are for sure going straight to Japan for their concert tour if I am not mistaken.  Perhaps, CTJ would go watch, what do you think?:D:D  If I remember correctly they intended to spend their honeymoon in Japan eating delicious foods and hot spring:D:tongue: 

I'd better go to sleep, I'm feeling dizzy and giddy all of a sudden ~  Night everyone!!!! 

At last some updates. Mmm...will it feel safer since he isnt actually living in s.korea? But still it is better to find n arrest him.

"Police investigations found that the blackmailer is a Korean man in his 30’s living in Canada.

Korean police have requested Interpol to help prosecute the man for threat and interference of official duty through intimidation.

Insiders say the Apink members are also under tremendous stress and emotional instability because of this man."

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/apink-blackmailer-now-threatens-will-blow-korean-president/

1 hour ago, Cedric Ong said:

At last some updates. Mmm...will it feel safer since he isnt actually living in s.korea? But still it is better to find n arrest him.

"Police investigations found that the blackmailer is a Korean man in his 30’s living in Canada.

Korean police have requested Interpol to help prosecute the man for threat and interference of official duty through intimidation.

Insiders say the Apink members are also under tremendous stress and emotional instability because of this man."

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/apink-blackmailer-now-threatens-will-blow-korean-president/

All I can this person is insane, keep threatening someone/public/group for something he don't like.

One of WGM couple, Lee Si Young fromSeason 2 (gundam couple), year 2009, is  getting married on Sept. 30th this year.

She paired with Jun jin of Shinhwa, her future husband is non - celebrity.

Archived