[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bo Mi may not have beaten or reached the 100kmp/hr mark set in pitching but she was consistently steady with the within 70+kmph/hr range she had been throwing at.  Given the kind of pressure she was in due to expectations of the crowd and of his coach and the baseball players she trained with, compounded with the state of anxiousness/nervousness she was in because of the big crowd and executing in front of professional players,  and televised nationwide at that, she was able to deliver excellently.  This is my honest opinion.  BO MI showed an EXEMPLAR ATTITUDE and MINDSET, and for this, I am so PROUD of what she has accomplished and the way she handled herself out there.  But of course knowing her, she will bound to "beat" herself for not delivering better/higher ~  that's a normal reaction especially if she knows and believe that could do so.  Look at what happened when she got 59% result in her driver's license exam instead of 95% which she truly believe at that time that she could do so :D:wub:

Overall, I am glad that Bo Mi took this challenge . . . . I believe this would give her more motivation in exploring other things she is good at other than those related to entertainment (singing, dancing, role-playing, composing, etc.) such as sports.  I hope there would be English sub videos for all the Magudan episodes later ~

@emgphils dear, agreed with you, wow...you brought me back to WGM during Bomi's driving test, what a memory.

@whysoserious1234 dear, I'm so surprised with the 2nd photo, I was about to say why this photo is in this thread then OMG, I realised it's Bomi, I lost my words to describe her. all I can say "She's Great".

To All My Chingus here, pls note, we have reached 200 pages.

Image result for 200

I missed that out!!!  Thanks for pointing it out dear @MyraaWE MADE IT AT 200th PAGE!!!!!.  AWESOME :heart: 

Let's keep moving to more pages ahead in this thread chingus ~ 

Document everything about our ADORABLE TAEBOM here, let's share and spazz positively and freely in this "home"/haven of ours ~

And TAEBOM's 300th DAYS ANNIVERSARY is on JULY 27th!!!!  Time really fly so fast . . . .

43 minutes ago, whysoserious1234 said:

OMG!!!!! BOMİ SAID TAE JOON OPPA :D

I saw this too at IG and Twitter, and I was really so curious so I "hunted" down any translation of the video, and got this ~

cr: as tagged

I truly blinked so many times reading this, thinking perhaps I'm reading it incorrectly. . . .  then laughed so hard after it sank in.:D:D  Goodness, in a million names out there, why for the love of God does their Manager's name be similar to our Tae Joon, LOL.  And of the 6 members of APink, why does it have to be Bo Mi mentioning that, huh?!!!  Well, we can all have our own interpretation but my delulu mind can't stop connecting it to our dear Tae Joon, kekekeke!!!!  This is APInk's last round/week of promoting "FIVE" in Korea, so the uncertainty of winning again given the competition they are facing with the younger idols (RV), this is the best opportunity to acknowledging CTJ, if that's Bo Mi's intention in the first place.  But to me, that is for CTJ ~ (sorry if I'm offending anyone here with this assumption, don't mean to, just so happy about this) ~

170704 #FIVE1stWin 170705 #FIVE2ndWin 170708 #FIVE3rdWin 170711 #FIVE4thWin.

DEc4hKqUwAAA5WB.jpg

DEc9859UIAA0_Ls.jpg

Hello everyone, there's so many names in Korea, why Apink Manager name Tae Joon...why... why..... why :D @emgphils @whysoserious1234dear, regarding why Bomi the only one who said it, I can only think of 2 reasons, first,  Bomi is familiar with the name and second,  Bomi is a person who cares about someone close to her.:heart:

And this was the scene before Bo Mi said her winning speech -  I think she turned and talked to Chorong first ... . and my delulu mind believes that Bo Mi asked Chorong's permission/go signal in saying what she said :D:D:tongue::heart:

Whatever is the truth my dear Bo Mi, I'm grateful you mentioned the name TAE JOON today!!!!:wub::blush:

Apink win #1 with 'FIVE' on The Show today. congrats  #FIVE4thWin

DEctxVJVYAAlGu_.jpg

cr:  to owner @Girl Group Zone (Twitter)

I saw this and I find it very beautiful and so colorful, so I opted to post it here too to express my appreciation too to all who contributed/assisted (in any form) in making this 4th Win of APINK possible ~

cr:  as tagged

And perhaps too, we can take a go for the 5th Win - if they will win again, I am just so curious what our unpredictable yet adorable Bo Mi will do/say this time:D

Archived