[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is another aspect of APINK that surprises me wonderfully ~  AWESOME!!!  BoMi's part is really very distinct, her voice is quite powerful and exudes so much confidence rapping. . . . it truly holds one's attention. I love this ~

cr: as tagged

APINK , BOMI , INSTIZ

The female idol who becomes the model of a cosmetic brand.jpg

fa0671444a3e9c78d6ce987fc9ffc5b2.jpg
-Oh God.. She's so pretty<3<3

-Bomi is indeed really beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-The queen of pictorials..ㅠㅠ She looks gorgeous..

-Look at her jaw line..ㅠㅠ

-I was concerning whether if it's really Yoon Bomi or not..ㅠㅠ She looks excellent..ㅠㅠ

-Bomi's beauty could destroy the whole world..

-Bomi is seriously so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

-Oh my goodness..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. She's so freaking pretty..

-Our Bbom is indeed a genius when it comes to pictorials..

-Whoa.. She really does look stunning in those pictures..ㅠㅠ

-Bbom..ㅠㅠ You're so beautiful..ㅠㅠ

credit to owner

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002628453&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter

Lee Pink Bom, city 100km / h challenge unfortunately failed

Enter the article 2017.07.10 at 11:35 am Last edited 2017.07.10 at 11:36 am Original article

0002628453_001_20170710113606191.jpg?type=w540
/ Photo courtesy = MBC

The girl group A pink member Yun Bomi's failure to break through the 100km per hour speed limit ended in failure. 

MBC Sports Mission Real Variety 'Magudan' crew released an unscreened video on the 10th, when Bomi reached a 100km bound limit. In the video, Yun Bomi, who became a whistleblower, included the tense state of Yun Bomi on the day of the city and the state of being sad after the city. 

Yoon Bom Mi recently received the guidance of MBC Sports Plus Baseball Commentator Jung Min Chel and challenged the city and gathered topics. 

The challenge of throwing over 100km per hour of Yun Bomi's ball was a failure. Yun Bomi's redemption stayed at 72km per hour. 

Jung Min-chul, a commentator, commented, "I basically had the ability to restrain at 80km per hour, so there was a possibility of challenging enough." Yunbo Mi-soo changed his attitude toward baseball and opened a new index of the entertainer's city I said. 

On the other hand, Yoon Bomi expressed his regrets and expressed his love for the program and baseball by asking for continued interest, such as wondering about the next runner. 

On the other hand, Magudan showed EXID HyeRin's stunning stance on the batter side at the end of the video and expressed expectations for a new challenge.

Archived