[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!!!!  This is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! :heart::blush:  APINK deserves it though because it is so obvious how they are working so hard and promoting continuously with such vigor and enthusiasm despite how exhausting it is . . . . and what makes me feel wonderful the most is seeing them complete as 6 members in almost all of their promotional activities/events.  Such solidarity is so heartwarming to see, it is best  and most concrete manifestation of their respect and love for each other not just a co-member but like a family. 

cr:  as tagged

Hello dear @whysoserious1234!!!!  I think you're correct that  BO MI said HAPPY BIRTHDAY in Hangul.  To me, it's very distinct/uttered very clearly.  Well, if she really did say it, I will take it as her greetings to our dear birthday boy CTJ!!!:wub::D:tongue:  She was not given the chance to do/say it yesterday because APINK did not make it to #1 at M!Countdown - they came in 3rd place. . . .  so perhaps, she did it today ~

If not though, I believe we cannot be faulted to thinking so, right . . . . we are TaeBom lovers so it's understandable, LOL!!!!  Hey dear @whysoserious1234 - don't forget us okey, when you're ready, come back spazz with us again as actively as before . . . the sooner the better.  We do miss you a lot ~

10 minutes ago, emgphils said:

Hello dear @whysoserious1234!!!!  I think you're correct that  BO MI said HAPPY BIRTHDAY in Hangul.  To me, it's very distinct/uttered very clearly.  Well, if she really did say it, I will take it as her greetings to our dear birthday boy CTJ!!!:wub::D:tongue:  She was not given the chance to do/say it yesterday because APINK did not make it to #1 at M!Countdown - they came in 3rd place. . . .  so perhaps, she did it today ~

If not though, I believe we cannot be faulted to thinking so, right . . . . we are TaeBom lovers so it's understandable, LOL!!!!  Hey dear @whysoserious1234 - don't forget us okey, when you're ready, come back spazz with us again as actively as before . . . the sooner the better.  We do miss you a lot ~

@whysoserious1234, agreed with @emgphils, we missed you.

32 minutes ago, emgphils said:

Really, I changed my sharing because I can't be sure

Thanks all of you :wub:

8ddNba.gif

I am a TAEBOM shipper, and this APINK WINNING #1, I FEEL AWESOME!!!!!  There is no explanation other than the fact that APINK is BOMI's FAMILY and I honestly think that the APINK MEMBERS has accepted TAE JOON and TAEBOM sincerely ~

Watch: Apink Grabs 3rd Win For “Five” On “Music Core”; Performances By MAMAMOO, Lee Hyori, & More

Music Shows

A Pink win #1 + Performances from July 8th 'Show! Music Core'!

Source:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/performances-from-july-8th-show-music-core

I don't know about this facts about APINK, but it's an eye-opener for me.  Putting it here too for everyone's appreciation too of the APINK girls' dedication and commitment to their craft, and to their group as a whole.. . . .  and also to understand that winning to them is not something new, yet they still don't take it for granted.  I see how happy, appreciative and thankful they are to their fans every after receiving/hearing a win . . . .and they still keep promoting as hard as they could..... and remain sincere, grateful and humble in everything ~

cr: as tagged

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM OUR DEAR TAE JOON :heart::blush: ~

Sometimes the things he says and does amazes me . . . . I am so proud of CTJ's maturity in handling himself and in expressing his thoughts and feelings.  Such a wonderful man to our equally wonderful lady - BO MI:wub::)

I am just curious of how he would be with kids . . .  I mean, infants/babies.  Sometimes, men's true selves come out with they are looking at or taking cared of babies (either theirs or not).  If only he and Bo Mi had experienced everything other WGM couples had - honeymoon getaway, babysitting, celebrating each other's birthday and visiting each other's workplace (recording studio for BoMi and filming set for CTJ).  Those are really quite precious missed opportunities ~ (sigh)

DBSxvJBVYAIU4qu.jpg

DBSxwc1UQAA1nts.jpg

28 minutes ago, emgphils said:

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM OUR DEAR TAE JOON :heart::blush: ~

Sometimes the things he says and does amazes me . . . . I am so proud of CTJ's maturity in handling himself and in expressing his thoughts and feelings.  Such a wonderful man to our equally wonderful lady - BO MI:wub::)

I am just curious of how he would be with kids . . .  I mean, infants/babies.  Sometimes, men's true selves come out with they are looking at or taking cared of babies (either theirs or not).  If only he and Bo Mi had experienced everything other WGM couples had - honeymoon getaway, babysitting, celebrating each other's birthday and visiting each other's workplace (recording studio for BoMi and filming set for CTJ).  Those are really quite precious missed opportunities ~ (sigh)

@emgphilsdear, agreed, due to their short stay in WGM most probably due the WGM rating and now WGM is not on air anymore:(

DEN2HrGUAAE9pu-.jpg

Archived