[Upcoming Movie 2017] Heart Blackened (previously Silent Witness) (Chimmookui Moggyukja) 침묵 - Park Shin Hye, Choi Min Sik, Ryoo Joon Yeol

Tiggie2

Last filming in Korea....Shin Hye now in Paris...I guess she will join the production crew in Thailand straight from Paris...

credit to the owner

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/01/2017 at 8:25 AM, Agie said:

Last filming in Korea....Shin Hye now in Paris...I guess she will join the production crew in Thailand straight from Paris...

credit to the owner

Interesting, she always goes to Thailand around February, if I am not wrong. Maybe after filming, she can take a break and enjoy Thail:)and 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/02/2017 at 9:38 AM, Agie said:

Choi Mins Shik...filming in Thailand

credit pic to the owner

These two pics make me more curious and excited about this version. I saw the excellent chinese version when it first came out, online ofc, and I was impressed by its intrigue, attention to detail and surprise ending. I imagine this new version has its own twists and adaptations suited for our beloved A-List cast. I can't wait to see our Shin Hye alongside the magnificent Choi Min Sik. :D

5 hours ago, adrianna007 said:

These two pics make me more curious and excited about this version. I saw the excellent chinese version when it first came out, online ofc, and I was impressed by its intrigue, attention to detail and surprise ending. I imagine this new version has its own twists and adaptations suited for our beloved A-List cast. I can't wait to see our Shin Hye alongside the magnificent Choi Min Sik. :D

I am with you. I also saw the Chinese version and I noticed there might be changes to make the Korean version with our A-list cast, even better. I am also anxiously awaiting, and dying to see Park Shin Hye in the big screen,  besides the great Choi Min Sik. Great actors always bring the best of Shin Hye.:)

cr. The owner 

2 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Thanks. Any idea when the movie will be out? :D

I read somewhere it will be out this year....probably the end of 2017???

Archived