Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Awww i love the recent positivity in this thread. It gives me faith again in this couple in their relationship be it just friendship or more. 

Oh and i LOVE how you guys point out the bangs similarity!!never thought of that! Bangs couple! Both of them looks super cute with it. KYJ especially looks gorgeous. (Funny how in the drama everyone was like wwooooowww PBG so handsome and after the drama everyone just got similarly awestruck by KYJ's beauty)

@Phuong Dinh thank you for making the fansign video compilation. Although i've seen most of them separately it is nice to watch all of them continuosly all in one vid.

By the KDY just updated his insta with KYJ. And KYJ commented "do you miss me" lol. Bogum has some serious competition guys. Then again looking at how chummy the bromance between KDY and PBG is, KYJ too have a competition. Lol. KDY get out of the way!! Lol

• Like 19

Did you guys see KDY insta update and gurumi staff update? 

They're posting KYJ photo. I guess they miss her.. Or someone miss her?? Haha

Btw I think that there are some person that guessing there are something between KDY and KYJ. But I don't think so, they are just merely friend BFF. 

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Awww i love the recent positivity in this thread. It gives me faith again in this couple in their relationship be it just friendship or more. 

Oh and i LOVE how you guys point out the bangs similarity!!never thought of that! Bangs couple! Both of them looks super cute with it. KYJ especially looks gorgeous. (Funny how in the drama everyone was like wwooooowww PBG so handsome and after the drama everyone just got similarly awestruck by KYJ's beauty)

@Phuong Dinh thank you for making the fansign video compilation. Although i've seen most of them separately it is nice to watch all of them continuosly all in one vid.

By the KDY just updated his insta with KYJ. And KYJ commented "do you miss me" lol. Bogum has some serious competition guys. Then again looking at how chummy the bromance between KDY and PBG is, KYJ too have a competition. Lol. KDY get out of the way!! Lol

Yeah!!! Get out of the way KDY...you're blocking our PBG's way... We're not going to allow you to interfere our puppies... Just kiddin'...haha...seriously we have our eyes on you KDY...don't you dare cross that line...:)

• Like 16

You know what. Was just watching the whispering gif at the fan sign event. And i was thinking to myself: that place is sssoooo noisy PBG could have easily said anything to her since they're sitting so close without anyone hearing anything. Bbbbbuuuuttt he had to just lean in and whisper. LOL i see that as an excuse to again be as close to her as possible. This reminds me of how sometimes guys and girls who are attracted to each other in a noisy area like clubs will lean on each others ears to talk (and in their hearts they are enjoying the close proximity). I'm talking from experience lol

Oh and is there any Bo Yoo shippers in Korea at allll??? Or is it just us. L

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, mamun said:

Look what I just found!! This is 1000x more suggestive than their kissing scenes. What are you two doing jinja!! 

I don't know what scene is this. But how can they look both suggestive and innocent at the same time?! I'm not sure if my eyes are right, but their ears are so red :flushed::flushed:

Lol that ahjussi behind is like saying "you two.. get a room please" with his smile :sweatingbullets:

Hahaha this is from the special isnt it. I think the BTS scene after this showed KYJ hitting PBG and said "i told you not to do that again" right?

Hahaha i noticed the ajushi too. I think the ajushi at the back is the foxstar photographer who captioned a photo of PBG and KYJ once  and said something like "i really like you two" hehe

• Like 19

30 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Sorry to cut your post. Yes KDY has been playing a game with BoYoo Fans..lol, we started to get confused; one minute he was in the way on during wrap up party and stole the scene there by chatting to KYJ and grabbing her hand to help her to get up.

Today he is so closed with BG and they followed each other everywhere, so some fans started to ship PBG and KDY then....lol Now, he put on IG of his Pic taken with KYJ....fans are like "what you guys doing to us!?". 

I know KDY is a nice guy, and he is a good friend on and off camera of BG and YJ ( CP and RO) so I am sure when he posted on IG, he is not scared of a rumor and YJ can comment anything she likes as there is no such feeling there. they are surely good friends. 

Hope to see YJ tomorrow at airport and having a good time with BG and KDY. I love to see her photos with casual clothes. She must be pretty too.

• Like 22

29 minutes ago, mamun said:

Look what I just found!! This is 1000x more suggestive than their kissing scenes. What are you two doing jinja!! 

I don't know what scene is this. But how can they look both suggestive and innocent at the same time?! I'm not sure if my eyes are right, but their ears are so red :flushed::flushed:

Lol that ahjussi behind is like saying "you two.. get a room please" with his smile :sweatingbullets:

Ahahaha... Honestly, chingu the last lines cracked the hell out of me....I'm out of breathe...hahaha...tnx chingu...:relaxed:

• Like 14

giphy.gif 

omo!omo! you are right @mamun they are so flirty here yet shy hihih the guy at the back seemed to like what he sees  :phew: my guess is that she like usual TOOK care of him by tiying his belt or untying  not clear on that hhhh but not playing with it like someone said here you just have to look closely at her gestures she was fixing his clothes then they got shy or she cracked a  joke for making them both laugh like that but in here they didn't talk so they just got shy when their eyes met  and started gigling sooooooo adorable that ajushi seems like he saw a new couple flirting 

• Like 23

12 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

sorry to cut ur post..

this is what I want to say,, "KDY, keep being Kim Hyung in MDBC". hahaha 

Still remember when KDY said that he did not see KYJ as "GIRL" in one of radio station and chose kim so hyun as his ideal type instead KYJ.

So here I am saying.. KDY, U can keep Kim so hyun. Leave my OTP alone. They have so many issue right now. Dont make it hard for them... 

I am really sorry to bring KDY to this page. *my delulu senses that recently, KDY is trying to steal KYJ's attention and PBG looks like insecure about this. Hope, PBG can handle it *oh my poor soul and I hope this is just my imagination, coz watching too much drama. Deep down in my heart, I wish that KDY is just one the pillar and bridge to KYJ's and PBG's relationship as @Phuong Dinh mentioned in previous page.

I think, a clear competiton  is kind of important catalyst to progress PBG's and KYJ's relationship. :grin:

Now, SoYou's song, "SOME" is playing in my head..  

Again, sorry if I violated any rules and brought unimportant topic to the thread. 

Cant help, a shipper is really overthinker and over imaginative. *poor my soul :confounded:

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, cici1 said:

sorry to cut ur post..

this is what I want to say,, "KDY, keep being Kim Hyung in MDBC". hahaha 

Still remember when KDY said that he did not see KYJ as "GIRL" in one of radio station and chose kim so hyun as his ideal type instead KYJ.

So here I am saying.. KDY, U can keep Kim so hyun. Leave my OTP alone. They have so many issue right now. Dont make it hard for them... 

I am really sorry to bring KDY to this page. *my delulu senses that recently, KDY is trying to steal KYJ's attention and PBG looks like insecure about this. Hope, PBG can handle it *oh my poor soul and I hope this is just my imagination, coz watching too much drama. Deep down in my heart, I wish that KDY is just one the pillar and bridge to KYJ's and PBG's relationship as @Phuong Dinh mentioned in previous page.

I think, a clear competiton  is kind of important catalyst to progress PBG's and KYJ's relationship. :grin:

Now, SoYou's song, "SOME" is playing in my head..  

Again, sorry if I violated any rules and brought unimportant topic to the thread. 

Cant help, a shipper is really overthinker and over imaginative. *poor my soul :confounded:

Let's be positive chingu, if there are feelings, they will not be so open in their social media. Yoojung did post Bogum's picture, but those were to promote MDBC, KDY posted his photo with Yoojung just shows how close they are, and it could even be platonic. Both of them have been in the industry for a long time especially Yoojung, she won't say "did you miss me" openly in social media if she has romantic feeling for that person. 

Instead, we have seen her avoiding eye contact with someone (okay maybe it was just not captured) when just a few hours before they were so chummy in their characters' costume. 

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Sorry to cut your post. Yes KDY has been playing a game with BoYoo Fans..lol, we started to get confused; one minute he was in the way on during wrap up party and stole the scene there by chatting to KYJ and grabbing her hand to help her to get up.

Today he is so closed with BG and they followed each other everywhere, so some fans started to ship PBG and KDY then....lol Now, he put on IG of his Pic taken with KYJ....fans are like "what you guys doing to us!?". 

I know KDY is a nice guy, and he is a good friend on and off camera of BG and YJ ( CP and RO) so I am sure when he posted on IG, he is not scared of a rumor and YJ can comment anything she likes as there is no such feeling there. they are surely good friends. 

Hope to see YJ tomorrow at airport and having a good time with BG and KDY. I love to see her photos with casual clothes. She must be pretty too.

Yeah, this is possible too, or maybe it is " A DIVERSION"  to tone down .. after the fansign, so many eyes are watching them. Suddenly, shipping PBG with KYJ is a thing to do, even medias are doing it *just my thought. 

Whatever it is, my OTP fighting!!!! salanghae :heart::heart: :blush:

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, mamun said:

Let's be positive chingu, if there are feelings, they will not be so open in their social media. Yoojung did post Bogum's picture, but those were to promote MDBC, KDY posted his photo with Yoojung just shows how close they are, and it could even be platonic. Both of them have been in the industry for a long time especially Yoojung, she won't say "did you miss me" openly in social media if she has romantic feeling for that person. 

Instead, we have seen her avoiding eye contact with someone (okay maybe it was just not captured) when just a few hours before they were so chummy in their characters' costume. 

Thank you for the spirit, I can handle it now and ur explanation is reasonable too.  thank u chingu :D

so it is just my imagination then. *poor me

• Like 10

Cr: to owner

Just saw this pic from the MDBC thread... KDY was talking to YJ but look at BG, he's not even smiling here...the intense gaze we saw coming from him earlier when they arrived...

I agree... I'm thinking...the IG update, do you think is it really him (KDY) to whom YJ was referring to?...coz BG doesn't have an IG account... Who knows?... Or just my delusional mind again...I always see KDY as a middle man for these two...005xd7EKgw1f9045ly0k3j31kw16o7dh.jpg

• Like 18