Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Good day Chingus,

Here today we have Bogum's Mandarin's CF, I can not say anything anymore about his image, the stylist who changed his look is really really good, he changed BG hair style and he looks more manly and the way Bogum dresses each time at airport as well, he looks so nice.

I like to share this and I will put in under spoiler

Spoiler

As for YJ, I am worried as she is becoming a 20 yr old soon ( Korean Age) and she needs a new style more mature and classy and there was an issue yesterday ( you may hear about it) that fans gave bad comments to YJ's stylist who put a picture of YJ on IG ( BTS photo of her NYC shooting) and it did not look that great in terms of her clothing, her hair and styling. I read most comments and got very upset as I wanted the best for YJ too and did not want any bad comments and wanted her to look really nice. Later that photo was delete which I was very happy. 

If I tried not to take YJ's side, yes I sometimes agree that YJ's stylist needs to improve her look a bit. I saw Park Shin Hye, Yoona and Suzy photo shootings on IG and also their airport fashion, I have to say their stylists are really good. Their clothes and hairs are really nice every time. And I want YJ to look really nice, straight or tidy hair, suitable clothes. Image is also important when she is in entertainment business. I know out of work, she still wears jogging pants and go out for a date may be...lol I found it cute but when she is back on fame, I think she must have a professional look, just my thought.

Finally,  I really love YJ and adore this girl, she is beautiful whatever she wears I know but you know some fans can be angry at stylist and make it a big issue.

Anyway, I hope the real photos on magazine next month issue of New York City would be nicer as I think he photographer is very good so hope the angles are good and she looks really nice, finger crossed.

• Like 7

Seriously, YJ's stylist is terrible to the point that they should just retire from entertainment business completely! Thank G-d YJ has the face otherwise I don't know what future she has with this stupid no taste stylist agency! Seriously it's like they r trying to play a joke on her or something! Angry fans had made so many comments in many different incidents but the agency doesn't seem to care at all! I hate to say this but when BG is looking better and better everyday I want YJ to be seen always in perfect condition so no one can talk crap about her! Anyway, if I have IG account I will also leave nasty comments in the stylist account! Seriously, what a joke! 

• Like 6

YJ updated her IG today and she is cute!

I dont know why YJ has not yet started to be ladylike?  Fans called her a swag girl now for this look and to me she sometimes acts like a tomboy..lol, may be the way she is.

I really miss her look with a straight long and dark hair, like the above photo, she looks very very beautiful!

Now as I really want to see Boyoo age gap gets smaller, by dressing and changing the look, Bogum chose to be more manly, handsome and mature each day I am sometimes speechless with his look as he is too perfect, either he changed this look himself or if Blossom stylist changed it this way, they did a very good job! 

Spoiler

@moonlightdream   I am feeling the same like you as when I see Bogum looking so nice and handsome and I look at YJ recent photos on IG, just my thought, I am not keen with her dyed and messy hair and her wearing jogging pants, a cap and a thick jacket or jumper, it makes her look a lot younger like an early teen than a 20 yr old girl to be, not sure if she does not want to leave her teen or she does not have a good taste....sigh*  But you know her beautiful face, her skin, her body line and her personality save her from bad clothing. 

Still believe she will look really nice when she is back on fame. I really hope if she does not change an agency which I do not mind and will respect her decision, her stylist will start to improve her look and work with her professionally from now on.

PS look at this a few chinese stars now using Korean Stylist so really they must be good right, finger crossed for YJ's case.

@boju as for the cap BG wore last night, Boyoo shippers think it is a gift from his Ra-on when she was in NYC. :D

Have a good day everyone!

• Like 10

I am seriously digging Yoojung's Fila Endorsement. I actually want to buy the merchandise but the ones available here in US is different from the ones they have in Korea. Only some are the same, sigh. Lol.

Here's the 1 minute version of her FILA video last time and more of her behind the scene shoot :D

I'm seriously in love with the new photos too :wub:

this one is my personal favorite <3

6 hours ago, kkwattana said:

I dont know why YJ has not yet started to be ladylike?  Fans called her a swag girl now for this look and to me she sometimes acts like a tomboy..lol, may be the way she is.

I remember her saying from one of her MDBC interview that she's not the girly type that's why it wasn't so hard acting like a boy haha. That makes her so down to earth tho. But who knows, that might change in the future. She is still a teen :) She could be girly as she grows. That's coming from my experience lol. My little sister is almost the same age as YJ and she used to be tomboy-ish and now she's the total opposite. She became so girly. Though, she still doesn't like makeup, but fashion wise, she's a girly girl now haha.

I do remember her past selcas tho, where she wears sleeveless during the hot weather. I always wonder how her outfit looks like since it's only showing the strap part and her oh-so pretty collar bones :love:

Spoiler

Hehe Btw, her new IG update somewhat reminds me of Sam Nom :D

Let's just keep and stay positive for Yoojung, and continue to support her! I seriously miss this girl, and hope she'll be back in lime light again. I'm hoping that she'll attend public events soon! Looking forward to her FM and Birthday.

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 15

@triplemt08 - me too, I love Fila's photos of YJ as she looks so pretty. Her fila clothes suit her well and I can not find them fila shop in my hometown here. I heard their sales increased same like La Palette so YJ must be a good endorser. I really hope if she has not accepted any dramas yet, she would have CF new offers same as BG, these 2 been busy selling products..LOL

When I monitor her IG, I notice YJ does not like to update her pretty face or her own selca often, unlike other female stars, she updates photos of nature, food, animals and songs instead. I remember last year YJ did not update any photos for a while and fans were missing her a lot, then suddenly she uploaded a photo of her black dog barking at camera.....lol we laughed a lot as this girl was funny. She has a sense of humour and likes teasing. 

I have a feeling that next month ( Sept) will be a good month for her as she will have a 19th BD celebrations with her loved ones. It will be special as last year she did not have the BD day privately but at the filming site now this year, she has a special guy to celebrate with (privately I hope), the next day would be her FM. I am still waiting for further details so I can consider to attend it. Hope to get to see or hear her news more in Sept. 

Btw, anyone knows if YJ is finishing her high school this year ( in Nov?) and hope BG can attend her graduation ceremony.

have a good day/night everyone.  

PS: look at these 3 from MDBC, they are back together for their new drama, just CP and Raon are still hiding.

• Like 11

Hello every one !!! It's been a while since I post something abut this two young ones....As for now ...in what I see with their status.....they are more discreet and very aware about their relationship since the dating of hyeri surface....there are no more stronger opponents or even paired up for bogum just to divide the attention of their respective fans. All eyes are directly hinted on this couple....so need to space up a bit between them....they are together but definitely need to hide it more....:D:wub::glasses:DIcEQ0QXoAEzXWA.jpgDIcESWAW4AAl5bM.jpgDIb5zBRVYAEU8RZ.jpgDIb5zBNVYAA0M3v.jpgDIb6wTwUMAAuI-C.jpgDIb5O0ZUMAAa_vJ.jpg

• Like 12

DIcfxU4UMAETaLA.jpg:large@sheila marie green

i definitely agree with you chinggus but when BoGum appear in the birthday celebration of one of his friend in Reply 1988 and wearing a NY cap makes my heart flutter and then followed by YooJung ig post wearing a cap with USA flag.. i don't know anymore.. my delulu mind takes me in my happy place again.. in Boyoo world hahaha

BoGum pic was posted last August 28 in the evening while YooJung August 29 in the morning.. there's also a pic of BoGum in the same event where his holding a iced black coffee.. forgive my delulu mind but as far as i remember BoGum doesn't like black coffee and it was Yoojung who drinks that kind of coffee.. are they together that day?? 

maybe i badly miss this precious couple.. i really want to see them together again in one frame (not in edited side) i will pray for September 22 and 23 to be RaOn day for us BoYoo shippers..

DIVfyMaVwAAFzTa.jpg:large

• Like 9

LOVE YJ's styling on FILA so much, a bit girly but sporty, her stylist definitely need to learn from fila, I would like to see YJ dress like her age not some style for 30's - 40's, I am so done with her styling for YJ recently...

Really look forward to their new projects, it is funny that only the main casts have not move on from MDBC, but the supporting casts are already taking their 2nd / 3rd projects after MDBC XD, but I am on the main cast team, I also did not move on from MDBC symptoms yet:wub:

• Like 9

@kkwattana yes! It suits her so well. I wish she'll get more endorsement and maybe a fansigning too! She really catch buyer's attention. Even my sister tells me "you just want to buy it because of Yoojung." Lol that's how much influence Yoojung's endorsement gives me haha. 

I love how she post more selcas now! And I love the stuff she post on her IG. She's so down to earth and laid back. And the yummy food! :D

10 hours ago, kkwattana said:

Btw, anyone knows if YJ is finishing her high school this year ( in Nov?) and hope BG can attend her graduation ceremony.

I think gradution in Korea is February? I think the November one is their college entrance exams. Not sure tho.

@Sheila Marie Green they are definitely low key if there's anything going on! Haha. But the bits of hints and clues here and there is enough to satisfy us shippers :D

1 hour ago, Kathleen Domingo said:

i definitely agree with you chinggus but when BoGum appear in the birthday celebration of one of his friend in Reply 1988 and wearing a NY cap makes my heart flutter and then followed by YooJung ig post wearing a cap with USA flag.. i don't know anymore.. my delulu mind takes me in my happy place again.. in Boyoo world hahaha

Spoiler

Same here chingoo. My delulu mind started working when I saw their hats that's why I put it together :D The NY hat he was wearing was the one he was wearing on his birthday during the MDBC filming. I actually thought it was new since he rarely wears it, so when others mentioned about the old hat, I didn't even knew since I don't remember him wearing that lol. But what intrigue me is that Yoojung wore an American hat too, with America's flag, the next day. It's like completing it. New York, USA. Lol. My DELULU mind is seriously active.

• Like 8

Hi guys! its been a while! I miss you guys.Hopefully everyone are doing okay. 

I know that our 1st anniversary just pass, and eventhough I cant celebrate it here with you guys, I did celebrate it on twitter. 

But to put the cherry on top, I RECEIVED MY D-CUT TODAY! FINALLY!!!!! I'm a happy shipper ^______^

I AM SO HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:wub:

But i have to wait till tomorrow to get my hands on it. But nevertheless, I AM SO HAPPY! 

• Like 13

Its Yoojung BD on 22 Sept and this was put up this morning at the subway Hongik University Stn !, her fans are great! I wish I was in SK so I can go there and take a shot in front of this ad. 

I heard on 22 Sept, Bogum will have a fansign at Lotte World so I hope he can rush back to join her BD celebration after work.
PS: I really think Bogum is working hard now to save money so he can build his nest for someone special. 

• Like 7

23 hours ago, kkwattana said:

Its Yoojung BD on 22 Sept and this was put up this morning at the subway Hongik University Stn !, her fans are great! I wish I was in SK so I can go there and take a shot in front of this ad. 

I heard on 22 Sept, Bogum will have a fansign at Lotte World so I hope he can rush back to join her BD celebration after work.
PS: I really think Bogum is working hard now to save money so he can build his nest for someone special. 

i thought i'm just the only one that notice it.. I even told one of my chingguya that it as if BoGum will get married the way he's working right now :grin:

well as the saying goes "strikes while the iron is hot".

good morning chinggus!! 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 6

#KimSoHyun leaves Sidus HQ. Will set up her own agency. Still discussing potential investors with her family.#KimSoHyun leaves Sidus HQ. Will set up her own agency. Still discussing potential investors with her family.#KimSoHyun leaves Sidus HQ. Will set up her own agency. Still discussing potential investors with her family.

is this true?? i just found it in twitter.. what about YooJung?? 

DIg7nbgWAAEB8wL.jpg:large

• Like 1

Hi again. :tongue:

Finally I've unboxed the DVD. Would like to share with you guys the content of the box. :D

How I wish we can all watch it together so that we can experience the BoYoo magic all over again with this D-Cut. But I dont want to violate the rules and put the promotion team's effort at bay. :unsure:

So, the least I can do is sharing the picture with you guys. :wub:

• Like 18

Hopefully I will receive mine in US soon too! I think the least I will do is after I watch the DVDs, I can share with all of u whether there is "truly something" or "just good friends" based on my strong female sixth sense... i am so excited and really want to know the truth.... 

btw, why can't Coke cola have BG and YJ together be the spoke person rather than some other girl? YJ has very positive good image too! She is a good sport, she can even split apple to half without using knife!!!!!! 

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, thearmyofskank said:

How I wish we can all watch it together so that we can experience the BoYoo magic all over again with this D-Cut. But I dont want to violate the rules and put the promotion team's effort at bay. :unsure:

So, the least I can do is sharing the picture with you guys. :wub:

13 minutes ago, moonlightdream said:

Hopefully I will receive mine in US soon too! I think the least I will do is after I watch the DVDs, I can share with all of u whether there is "truly something" or "just good friends" based on my strong female sixth sense... i am so excited and really want to know the truth.... 

btw, why can't Coke cola have BG and YJ together be the spoke person rather than some other girl? YJ has very positive good image too! She is a good sport, she can even split apple to half without using knife!!!!!! 

Happy watching both of you!!! and feel the giddiness.. and share your feeling to us with your emoticons hahahaah

I bet it will be :blush::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::blush: Happy watching!!!!

• Like 9

Wow, I am envy to those who received the MDBC box set. Anyone knows where and how to order one?

I may buy it for my collection and to keep. Never buy something like this before but as MDBC is my favorite drama.

@Kathleen Domingo - it surprised me that KSY did not renew the contract with Sidus as I feel she has been looked after well and she seemed to be Sidus priority compared to YJ.

I have a little hope that YJ may leave Sidus ...just little hope as some fans said she will renew the contract with them, she is not the person who wants to go to big agency to build her reputation but she will stay because of her team and her closeness with most members.

tbh, I really wanted YJ to leave sidus for a change, she needs changing and it will give her a chance to have new experiences, work with new team, create more friends etc.( while she remains good relationship with her old team), as new team may be able to help her more with choosing good dramas, protect her better from bad rumors/ controversy, her styling improved etc.  Her new agency does not need to be Blossom tho she is close to CTH and BG there as will be too obvious if she moves to there. I cant wait to hear the updated news whether she stays or move from Sidus tho ( I will be happier if she moves from Sidus)

btw, here is our YJ today's news, she is so beautiful inside out!

• Like 9

And Sidus knew they needed YJ now...lol as they uploaded these absolutely beautiful photos for fans...her beauty is flawless!!! I really love these.

and here is update about YJ FM in Seoul.

Dont understand the ticketing, so if i want to attend, am I classed as General? not FC right?

and here is the seating plan for YJ FM in Seoul.

• Like 5