Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Another goodies my loves... @louise31 my delulu mind is telling me..they arrived and went together in one car with their respective managers..Molla!!I just want to delude myself in happiness kekeke

AND THEY ARE SO IN SYNC AGAIN..WHAT'S THAT SHY SHY SHY MOMENT BO GUM AH AND YOO JUNGIE???

• Like 17

37 minutes ago, vava123 said:

so obvious that bg was waiting for yj ... guess he didn't want to make the same mistake like in AAA which ended up not able to stand side by side with yj when taking group photo

Exactly, he was afraid he can not take pictures with like AAA, since before going up to stage for group photo, Yoojung was talking with actress Seo Hyun Jin (who won Best Actress and worked with her in BILY), I see Bogum at that time feel a little bit sad.

AFter finishing talking, Yoojung went to get trophy again, he felt worried again....But fortunately, she still came back with him right away. oh my Bogummy!

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@lovelybluehoneyz.. get well soon chinguya..hope those BoYoo pictures well help on your fast recovery..:blush:

missing those lovely persons on this thread as well... @bubblyflo @superfangermany_stv @louise31 @tares1975 @yaya_amin @joyoflife77 @presentk @LynnAlyssa @icerose @cici1 @peachlover777 @saegukyoin @lifeisfullofraon @liemkopi @Buttercup @ricerascal67 @akikisetsu @Phuong Dinh @myvilvil and our lovely dongsaeng..who always do the roll call @4nnlov3pink..your the expert on this thread..hehehe see I can't even remember some of the chingus here...  @secretgarden please chinguya..can you write something about Baeksang Award too?

Me too! been missing everyone here.. Haiz... 

14 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

Yes... that's what I thought too... After AAA many people criticized our poor boy for leaving YJ's side for the group photo (even though personally I found nothing wrong with that especially given that kind of event and they were not there for something related to their drama, and then I was glad when the fancams came out to show that he had indeed tried to get her go on the stage with him, but she was distracted talking with an old friend) and obvioulsy this time he did not want the same thing to happen again. :wink: Besides, I guess in BG's mind/heart - as well as in many shippers' - being able to be together here standing close to each other made up  - at least in part (for me, never completely I must admit though) - for the missed opportunity at KDA. They deserved it... 

@lovelybluehoneyz.. hope you can recover soon, chingu! BoYoo sweetness will help :wink: Take care

Thanks for all the well wishes dearies... @vava123 @midorinokerochan @Kissy13 :heart:

Btw.. Where is yoo jung's mum?? Or maybe oppa is there so shes at home resting? :tongue:

• Like 12

16 hours ago, Tien Le said:

he felt worried again

My pure BoYoo comment on your thoughts chinguya....I think he felt uneasy everytime his doll is not around..:wub:that's why our baby girl is sticking to him with that no space gap..shoulder to shoulder for our prince to be calm..:wub::love::heart:

17 hours ago, Rizki Ariani said:

The bowtie story episode 2

Lee Young has a better love life than Lee Shin on and off screen (no offense i love goblin :D)

:joy:You got me there chinguya!!High five on this one!!To the silent lurker don't get me wrong I love Goblin too but INDEED LEE YOUNG LOVE STORY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST LOVE STORY SO FAR!!OPSRLHc.jpg

• Like 15

helooo...still amazed n can't get enough of all BoYoo sweet moments yesterday. I'm still on cloud 9th now..:heart:..

BGmy showed us, one again of his selfness n 

Here is the compilation..crdt fully to Vid owner...

N how we r not in love with them..

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/04/7-reasons-cant-help-love-park-bo-gum/

Spoiler

7 Reasons Why You Can’t Help But Love Park Bo Gum

Park-Bo-Gum5.jpg
SHARES1K

Park Bo Gum is no doubt one of the hottest actors in Korea right now, taking first place on the brand reputation rankings for April and winning the male popularity award at the 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards. But if he has yet to capture your heart, here are seven reasons to love Park Bo Gum!

1. He is incredibly hard-working and kind-hearted.

Park-Bo-Gum.jpg

There are nothing but positive rumors and accounts of Park Bo Gum’s amazing personality. He puts in his best effort no matter what he does, whether it is trying an Olympic sport or attending school through his busy schedule. He is also known to treat everyone with wonderful kindness, recently preparing a birthday cake for Jung Joon Ha’s birthday and sincerely signing autographs for fellow students at his university.

2. He is a very talented actor.

Park-Bo-Gum-1.jpg

Park Bo Gum consistently shows high quality acting through his diverse roles, no matter if he is playing a psychopath or a Joseon crown prince. He has been recognized for his talents through various awards such as the Male Top Excellence Award at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards for “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

If you haven’t yet, start watching Park Bo Gum in “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” below!

3. He develops strong connections with his friendliness.

Park-Bo-Gum-V.jpg

Park Bo Gum makes a lot of effort to get to know people he works with or meets, leading to his strong and long-lasting friendships with many. Some of these are with celebrities such as BTS’s V, the cast of “Reply 1988,” and Song Joong Ki. However, even staff such as photographer Baek Sang Hyun has commented on his friendliness, sharing, “Working with Park Bo Gum has been the most memorable for the past six years. He is the first celebrity that asked for my name.”

4. He is relatable and doesn’t care too much about his surroundings.

Park-Bo-Gum1.jpg

Although Park Bo Gum is an extremely well-known celebrity, he has shown very relatable aspects. Long after becoming recognizable to the public, he was spotted taking the subway, looking like any other college student in a plain white t-shirt. There have also been fan accounts of various other times he was seen taking public transportation.

5. He is also a great singer.

Park-Bo-Gum3.jpg

Park Bo Gum has revealed that he originally dreamed of being a singer, and he has proven several times that he has the talent for it. He sang “My Person” for the OST of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” and he has also performed on “Music Bank” and at fan meetings.

Check out this clip of Park Bo Gum’s soothing voice in “My Person”!

6. He has good chemistry with everyone.

Park-Bo-Gum-Kim-Yoo-Jung.jpg

Whether he is hosting a music show or acting in a drama, Park Bo Gum manages to look good with everyone. He has demonstrated this with costars such as Red Velvet’s Irene on “Music Bank,” Girl’s Day’s Hyeri on “Reply 1988,” and Kim Yoo Jung on “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

7. He has so much love for his fans.

Park-Bo-Gum4.jpg

Park Bo Gum always shows so much love and care for his fans. One famous instance of this is when he shed endless tears of thankfulness at his fan meeting in January. He cried, “Thank you. Who am I to deserve this…Thank you so much for taking your precious time to come in this cold weather.” He always sincerely expresses his gratitude to all of his fans.

What is your biggest reason for loving Park Bo Gum? Share with us in the comments!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/03/kim-yoo-jung-turns-heads-unexpectedly-affordable-dress-choice-53rd-baeksang-arts-awards/

Spoiler

Kim Yoo Jung Turns Heads With Her Unexpectedly Affordable Dress Choice At 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards

Kim-Yoo-Jung.jpg

You’ll never believe where Kim Yoo Jung’s dress is from, or that you may actually be able to purchase one yourself!

The 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards were held at COEX on May 3, awarding some of the biggest names and stars in the Korean drama and film industry over the past year.

See Also: Korean Actors Dazzle At The 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet

Befitting of the prestigious event, many actors showed up dressed to the nines. In particular, Kim Yoo Jung appeared in a beautiful, flowing, light pink ensemble that accentuated her youthful aura.

Kim-Yoo-Jung-XPN1.jpg

While many celebrities choose to dress in name brands or high-end fashion, Kim Yoo Jung’s choice of dress was rather peculiar for the night, given its price point. As it turns out, her gorgeous dress is actually from the Swedish clothing brand H&M, and reportedly only costs around 290,000 won (approximately $256), according to news outlet Sports Chosen.

Given how the actress is still in her teens, the choice not only seems perfect, but Kim Yoo Jung also pulls the dress off as if it was from a name brand. Her stylist, Lee Da Yeon, explained, “We chose to go with something that will match well with Kim Yoo Jung, rather than go with a luxury brand. We tried to focus on giving her a lovely, feminine look by utilizing baby pink.”

See Also: “The Handmaiden” And “Goblin” Take Home Grand Prizes At The 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards + Full List Of Winners

Meanwhile, Kim Yoo Jung did not go home empty-handed this year, as she was awarded the Popularity Award for her drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

It may not cost thousands of dollars, but Kim Yoo Jung definitely shines in her dress as if it was worth millions. Are you surprised to learn where the dress is from?

*A previous version of this article incorrectly stated H&M was a US clothing brand.

• Like 13

@thearmyofskank yup chinguya...you quoted me but I didn't see your current post..feel free to say something if their's something wrong with my post..it's really okay to me:blush:..I was also laughing with that video:joy:Yup Bo Gum keep teasing your doll everytime you got a chance...:wub:

@dee_230208 BoYoo is very genuine people..real gem that is so worthy to treasure for a long long time

Slayer Kim Yoo Jung:love:

• Like 13

My last post this day...:tongue:...

SO many gud news bout BoYoo...

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/stunning-outfits-female-celebrities-baeksang-arts-awards/

Kim Yoo Jung looked effortlessly gorgeous in her flowy, ivory-colored dress with exaggerated ruffles...(ya ya ya.. She born with it...:heart:)

Spoiler

Actresses graced the Baeksang Arts Awards red carpet in beautiful gowns that showcased their individual styles and charms.

Kim Yoo JungChun Woo HeeSuzy, and other top actresses left everyone speechless because of their amazing red carpet looks.

Kim Yoo Jung

Kim Yoo Jung looked effortlessly gorgeous in her flowy, ivory-colored dress with exaggerated ruffles.

tumblr_opdikqyiwg1vc5lr8o1_1280.jpg Her dress is simple and chic. 457691_294571_733.jpg

• Like 19

57 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@thearmyofskank yup chinguya...you quoted me but I didn't see your current post..feel free to say something if their's something wrong with my post..it's really okay to me:blush:..I was also laughing with that video:joy:Yup Bo Gum keep teasing your doll everytime you got a chance...:wub:

@dee_230208 BoYoo is very genuine people..real gem that is so worthy to treasure for a long long time

Slayer Kim Yoo Jung:love:

Oh Kissy Im so sorry. i deleted the post because I tagged the wrong account of our chingu, secretgarden. Its not because of anything you post. So sorry.  ^_^

• Like 11

@Kissy13 I'm feeling so much RaOn since last evening and been busy refreshing updates on IG and over here. Believe many are as happy as I am and to avoid re-post, I just sat back and enjoy all the sweetness:) Thanks to everyone who posted here and IG.

This happy episode has firmed up my belief that dreams do come true. I have been waiting for all these moments ever since KBS night! Finally seeing both of them chatting and smiling happily with each other really make me so happy. All our efforts, time and money spent are really worth it, isn't it?

Well, yesterday shouldn't be the last of BoYoo interaction, we should look forward to more of such moments as I am very certain they will collaborate again soon:) 

Ok, back to refresh IG mode.......

• Like 20

17 hours ago, liemkopi said:

Credit to owner

Looking out for each other:wub: 

How funny to see PBG agitated, waiting for KYJ... he even scratched his head... it probably caught hi off guard and he found himself funny that he smiled afterwards... then KYJ appeared next to his side...

joys of first love :) 

***credits to The owner of the video...

• Like 24