Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Good Morning Chingu-deulz,

I'm still having a hangover from yesterday's blissfully RaOn moments. I'm so overjoyed that I can't seem to wipe the silly smile from my face :D

Thank you all for the free flow of media goodies of uri royal couple.......I am in absolute euphoria :wub:

P.S. Although not BoYoo related, is there anyone here planning to go to Music Bank in Singapore? 

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, saegukyoin said:

Good Morning Chingu-deulz,

I'm still having a hangover from yesterday's blissfully RaOn moments. I'm so overjoyed that I can't seem to wipe the silly smile from my face :D

Thank you all for the free flow of media goodies of uri royal couple.......I am in absolute euphoria :wub:

P.S. Although not BoYoo related, is there anyone here planning to go to Music Bank in Singapore? 

Unnie! You are not alone! I still cant stop smiling from ear to ear! 

Now, waiting for the fancams, subbed videos to indulge ourself in more Raon moments today~

Have a happy day lovelies ^_^

• Like 12

Our YJ who made heads turn on Baeksang night..her pics and vids will never do justice on how beautiful she really is, inside and out..a beautiful soul who deserves all the love she is getting.

Hope to see her in a new project pretty soon.

• Like 21

Finally our babies are together again.... sorry chingus, was not able to live watch last night bcoz of overtime....then again I'm so happy I was able to catch up with all of your updates...Boyoo really is my stress reliever... lotz of sweet moments that sometimes my heart felt so overwhelmed with boyoo sweetness... Hope this will not be the last time we could see them together.... Up until now I'm still savorin' the greatness of BoYoo love... surprise.gif @Kissy13 glad to hear you're always here chingu!....

This is my personal favorite moment (but there are a lot of sweet moments)......

• Like 23

Whose still got an hangover for this two?Whose still can't get over with so much happiness with this two?ME AND ALL BOYOO SHIPPERS IN THE HOUSE!!

@louise31 hehehe he loves to that all the time...and I just loving it..and I think I can watch that moves million times

I just love all the interactions,the gazing,the smiles,the no space gap, the fixing of bow tie, the giving of trophy, asking permission with matching hand touching,:wub:, having their own world again, that feeling so proud with each other, the eyes that so transparent,the group picture..(seems like their wedding with their star studded visitors) :D:wub:car park moment:wub:..THAT IS PURE LOVE FOR ME!!BOYOO IS LOVE!!

I'm just so happy for the media..seems like they are giving us what we are been patiently waiting and dying to see for...Love that BoYoo is adored and love by so many..and I'm so happy that lots of people on this thread was so happy including me...until they meet again and we've got to see those kind of pictures again...CHEERS TO ALL!!

THE BACKGROUND WAS JUST SO VIVID BUT HER PRINCE WAS JUT SO PROUD OF HER....THEY ARE JUST SO PROUD OF EACH OTHER..AND THAT'S THE SWEETEST..:love::heart::wub:

• Like 22

A very good thursday to all my chingus!!  Sorry for the long absence from this thread.. I was on silent reading mode due to health issues.. I just had an operation yesterday... Haiz... Anw I would like to thank everyone for keeping this thread alive.. I need to back read again.. B back soon... Hugs n kisses for everyone here!  :heart:

• Like 16

@Kissy13 me too sistah...felt like I already look stupid grinning from ear to ear....hahahaha....can't enough of those videos and photos... wait I found something... Did they actually came and left the event in the same car? or they just just had the same model of car?....it's up for you to analyze... :love:

• Like 19

9 minutes ago, vava123 said:

so obvious that bg was waiting for yj ... guess he didn't want to make the same mistake like in AAA which ended up not able to stand side by side with yj when taking group photo

Theres also one thing, yoona was there when yoojung was still at the back. But she didn't stand next to bogum. Move somewhere else as if that the empty space next to bogum is ady reserved.

Yoona ya did you know something. -_-Or dont wanna experience same thing from AAA :(

• Like 15

1 hour ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

A very good thursday to all my chingus!!  Sorry for the long absence from this thread.. I was on silent reading mode due to health issues.. I just had an operation yesterday... Haiz... Anw I would like to thank everyone for keeping this thread alive.. I need to back read again.. B back soon... Hugs n kisses for everyone here!  :heart:

oh speedy recovery chinggu!

• Like 10

@lovelybluehoneyz.. get well soon chinguya..hope those BoYoo pictures well help on your fast recovery..:blush:

missing those lovely persons on this thread as well... @bubblyflo @superfangermany_stv @louise31 @tares1975 @yaya_amin @joyoflife77 @presentk @LynnAlyssa @icerose @cici1 @peachlover777 @saegukyoin @lifeisfullofraon @liemkopi @Buttercup @ricerascal67 @akikisetsu @Phuong Dinh @myvilvil and our lovely dongsaeng..who always do the roll call @4nnlov3pink..your the expert on this thread..hehehe see I can't even remember some of the chingus here...  @secretgarden please chinguya..can you write something about Baeksang Award too?

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, vava123 said:

so obvious that bg was waiting for yj ... guess he didn't want to make the same mistake like in AAA which ended up not able to stand side by side with yj when taking group photo

Yes... that's what I thought too... After AAA many people criticized our poor boy for leaving YJ's side for the group photo (even though personally I found nothing wrong with that especially given that kind of event and they were not there for something related to their drama, and then I was glad when the fancams came out to show that he had indeed tried to get her go on the stage with him, but she was distracted talking with an old friend) and obvioulsy this time he did not want the same thing to happen again. :wink: Besides, I guess in BG's mind/heart - as well as in many shippers' - being able to be together here standing close to each other made up  - at least in part (for me, never completely I must admit though) - for the missed opportunity at KDA. They deserved it... 

@lovelybluehoneyz.. hope you can recover soon, chingu! BoYoo sweetness will help :wink: Take care

• Like 15