Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

He said the lyric is really beautiful :joy:

You’re my Miss Right, Miss Right
If I lose you, it’s a miss, right? Miss Right? (All Right)
Girl you want my kiss, right? Miss Right (All Right)
Your sexy mind and your sexy body
You were even born with sexy brain wrinkles
Just in jeans, a white tee and converse high tops
That makes me wanna party on your body
At the end of of your long, shiny hair, your gentle hips sing
You’re like a forest, shining inside the city
With that unrealistic body, you embrace my reality
And I want you to be really really real for me
Sometimes like my mom, sometimes you’re my energy
I’m an honest guy
I’m so nice on the outside that my enemies can’t stop being honest
You’re so different from the normal people outside
That’s why you’re called the ideal type1
Yeah, when I think of you, my heart grows cold
You’re my winter ocean, I want to walk on you/strip you2

Yes you’re my only girl, you’re the best
I want to know about your day, I want to become your sighs
You’re someone who only exists in the movies
Even the weather is good, I think I’m perfect with you
Wanna walk together? Wanna walk together?
You’re someone who only exists in novels
It’s you

How can a person be like this?
I start to feel like I’m the only one living in this world
You pass by my side
A sweet wind called you is blowing in my heart
Even if you don’t put on makeup
You’ll put on your perfume called Attraction
I never believed that there was a god
But now you make me believe because to me, you’re a goddess
Whether you’re young or old, whether you have a hidden child
I don’t care because I love you
If I’m with you, anywhere we go is a flower garden
Instead of holding designer bags, you hold my hand
Instead of jealousy and envy, you understand my nature
With you, I draw out my future
In between our couple shoes are a pair of baby sneakers

It’s you

I think she has come, I’m in front of the person who shakes up my heart
I think I’m attracted to you like a magnet, right now
Your life, your heart, your face, your line
Like a piece of a puzzle, you fit into my ideal type
Oh god, I’m like the wind that is led by the weather that is you
You’re a flower, I’m a bee, I’m only going toward you

Yo
I told you many qualifications ’bout my MISS RIGHT
But why you’re my MISS RIGHT is.. you are..
Just you

Wanna walk together? Wanna walk together?
You’re someone who only exists in novels
It’s you

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

During FM , BG was humming his recent favorite love song " Miss Right " by BTS 

Oh really :wub: The lyrics is so in love and this song is not new ( release in 2014).Why he fav this song now ?  :phew: 

• Like 19

Bogum sang one of MDBC ost at tonight's fanmeeting. The title was "Love is a star". Its one of my most favorite from the entire ost. The song is so romantic and the lyric has very deep meaning. I googled and found the lyric.

Love is a Star

I’ve never hoped for anything
But I only hope for and want one thing

I’ve never been greedy about anything
But please listen to my prayer

Love is a star
It shines brightly on me
My love is a star
A person who shines like the stars
I promise you
It’ll be my last
You’re that kind of person for me

No matter what I do, I can’t hide it
My footsteps toward you
Even my gestures

My days used to be nothing special
Now every little thing becomes clear

Love is a star
It shines brightly on me
My love is a star
I promise you
It’ll be my last

The day a long darkness fell
The person who embraced me
The person who quietly held me
I love you
I love you
Love is you

Love is a star
It shines brightly on me
My love is a star
I promise you
It’ll be my last

Why I feel like Bogum sang this song especially for Yoojung. And the song is kinda related to the interview posted by Boyoo88 :rolleyes:

• Like 14

omo....that Miss Right lyrics, hahaha...thanks a lot for this. My delulu mind says the song is dedicated to our baby ponyo. Not my kind of song though but probably I need to hear it more to like it. I envy those who went to BG FM in Taiwan. Looks like Taiwan is special place for BG as if I'm not mistaken, his first overseas FM last year was in Taiwan as well. Now, it will also the place for our YJ's first FM. I hope both fans and YJ will have a good time. Now, I need to see YJ...kinda miss her

Spoiler

OOT....aside from listening to my babies' songs (DBSK/JYJ) and MDBC ost, I'm currentlyput BTOB's I'll be your mind on repeat.

• Like 15

gud night ladies n gals..:wub:. Finnally can drop again after few days just can lurk like all of your posts. busy days for me...

12 hours ago, seoulistic said:

During FM , BG was humming his recent favorite love song " Miss Right " by BTS 

Why? like suddenly he remember this song after a long times. Okey sice V is one of his best buddies, i'm sure he listening almost of BTS songs to suppport him, but why, now? ...:wink:... 

12 hours ago, seoulistic said:

He said the lyric is really beautiful :joy:

If I lose you, it’s a miss, right? (yes, of course ^_^)
..(this part kind of..hahaha:grimace:, okey, he is a grown up man though)
Sometimes like my mom, sometimes you’re my energy
I’m an honest guy
I’m so nice on the outside that my enemies can’t stop being honest
You’re so different from the normal people outside

I think she has come, I’m in front of the person who shakes up my heart
I think I’m attracted to you like a magnet, right now
Your life, your heart, your face, your line
Like a piece of a puzzle, you fit into my ideal type
Oh god, I’m like the wind that is led by the weather that is you
You’re a flower, I’m a bee, I’m only going toward you

10 hours ago, boyoo1213 said:

Bogum sang one of MDBC ost at tonight's fanmeeting. The title was "Love is a star". ..

Love is a star
It shines brightly on me
My love is a star
I promise you
It’ll be my last

Why I feel like Bogum sang this song especially for Yoojung. And the song is kinda related to the interview posted by Boyoo88 :rolleyes:

i feel that too.. maybe we are in delulues, but i don't care..hahha.. His song choices say something to me. He indeed a man in love :heart:, he a honest man, he said it by himself. Altough he can't said it clearly, he give the hints left n right. N my shipper heart always believe for the one n only girl, his one n only doll.

10 hours ago, boyoo88 said:

Park Bo Gum discloses that his character is actually quite similar (to R88 & MDBC). His concept about love is the same. "I only look at one person!" smiling sweetly (Loyalty bar at maximum). After acting in so many romance dramas, Park Bo Gum said "Looking at these (dramas) at least I too want to be in a relationship", and even discloses that he is a man who is very dependable man!  

Credit to chemistryfairycouple 

Yes you are namja now for our pretty doll . Kekekekeke.....

WHOAAAA what makes you sooooooo happy recently bogummiaaaa....*delulu mind* 

YOU GO BGmmy... I keep smiling reading this. I feel butterflies. Who am i? i'm not YJ, but feel like in her feet, can't help but feeling dugun dugun..hahaha

edit: by the way, it's January 22nd already but still no news bout YJngie??? Miss her like crazy..:frown:

• Like 22

Now I know I'm completely moonlight mad....

did Pbg just state he is dependable in an interview in Taiwan?

wasnt this something mentioned in a BILY interview when KYJ was asked to compare CTH and PBG?

think CTH said that PBG was still youthful while he has 3kids...etc when Kyj described CTH as "dependable"

i see our sweet little boy is quickly growing up to be a man to his baby doll...a dependable one woman namja....woohoo!!!

• Like 23

On 1/19/2017 at 1:19 PM, Kissy13 said:

She is 100% in love chingu..wahhh!!!!!!!!!I'm really happy to see her quotes..:heart:

@lovelybluehoneyz.. sshhhhhhh...............:joy:hahahaha so you saw my post on facebook as well hehehe..I will pm you hehehe..I've got loads of it..:joy:

I was just praying that this will happen on Taiwan fan meeting!!Wahh You guys would be the luckiest if Kim Yoo Jung was really his surprise guest!!..And I know you prepare loads of surprise gifts with this two as well...:love:

Sorry for late reply deary... Woaaahhhh...u hav loads of it????lol....... Omo omo.... Im speechless! Haha

• Like 10

@Sheila Marie Green - Thank you for sharing; Bogummy's girl is one of the most beautiful girls/women in Asia. Yoojung is ranked No 6th here, http://www.i-magazine.tv/pages/I-MAGAZINE-Fashion-Face-Award-Year-2016-Asian-Female 

Look at other candidates, they are all beautiful but our Yoojung is in the Top 10!!!  Bogum must be a proud BF when he saw the news, I have to say Congratulations to BG, as his girl is absolutely pretty! :wub:

• Like 18

On 1/20/2017 at 5:33 AM, WildDivine69 said:

For the members that don't understand the Shippers' Paradise rules, or continuously choose to ignore them:

1. Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post which does not meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

Dear @WildDivide69..chingu i think u shld chill abit.. i noticed that few posts of urs has abit of angry note in it..i maybe wrong but that is how i feel when reading ur post. Actly im sure the moderators is keeping track of this thread or all the shippers thread. I hardly able to read this thread as often as before due to my busy work shifts and i end up having to back read many pages.. from my understanding i dont see any overly upset posts on BG with any other female co stars here..i can see that some posts abt BG with frens from his previous drama is only to show us that BG is keeping in touch with his frens from his previous works.. as about comparison of ships im sure our shippers is just trying to compare to make our shippers heart happy here..u know like a form of evidence that is..i dont think they compare to belittle other ships or making fan wars etc..BUT i do agree that sometimes it may give others the wrong ideas n lead to unpleasant misunderstanding..

Honestly i think we r still at the safe zone of shipping cos most of all here r still rationale n we do take precaution by reminding each other abt going over the limits..i hope u dont take me the wrong way ya..i didnt mean to b rude or attacking u at all infact i thank u for ur reminders..just that im hoping that u can b relax abit..im imagining u like a discipline mistress in sch.. hehe...

To the rest of my frens here,dont b too serious ok? Remember that BG YJ is a normal person like u and me..we can only hope and guess and be delulu but at the end of the day only they know better the situations they r in.. be happy n positive ok??btw In the clips shown where he gav his arm to his co star to go down the stairs make me smile..hes just being polite and i can see his wall there..it doesnt look special at all cos right after that he walk away from her quickly,leaving her behind.. lol....  

N oh...before i forget..during the best couple awards both of them is standing nxt to each other right? Cant u all see the empty spot btwn them?that itself speaks volume to me......our ship r safe.... 

Ok dearies..im gg to sleep..happy shipping and happy posts all the way ok?? Love to all..gdnights!! 

• Like 19