Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

53 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

You're right! I just read that the premiere is held in 5 different cinemas. The BILY casts are moving from one cinema to another. That is why Jin Young and Kwak Dong Yeon are not in the same cinema with BG. That is why the interior designs of the cinema of those two photos are not the same. That is why, it is understandable that BG has to sit with his hyungs, not beside YJ. 

The premiere of the movie or the tour the cast will probably do for promotion is in different cities across the country. Also they only have one VIP premiere and not several throughout the day. They never have more than 1 VIP premiere. 

Also, the cast of the movie (any movie) never sit with their friends, they always sit with the cast of the movie. This is etiquette in Korea in settings such as this (example- in Korea work settings, you may have friends who are in different teams but you never sit with your friends of those different teams, you always sit with your team.)  You dont see CTH sitting with his friends either and there are alot of them at this premiere. 

• Like 20

21 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

The premiere of the movie or the tour the cast will probably do for promotion is in different cities across the country. Also they only have one VIP premiere and not several throughout the day. They never have more than 1 VIP premiere. 

Also, the cast of the movie (any movie) never sit with their friends, they always sit with the cast of the movie. This is etiquette in Korea in settings such as this (example- in Korea work settings, you may have friends who are in different teams but you never sit with your friends of those different teams, you always sit with your team.)  You dont see CTH sitting with his friends either and there are alot of them at this premiere. 

I refer my answer to these tweets :) I think that what she mean by "cinema" was a studio. Still in the same building, but in different rooms.

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

@torquoiselily 

I just VERY LOVE THE FACT that BG FREAKIN STAYED EVEN AFTER THE MOVIE DONE

it's just stated how supportive he is towards YJ 

(for CTH too) 

The fact that he spend more of his time even after the play is really heart fluttering 

you can go home after the play tho, but he choose not to..

Daebak!!

We also can't hoping there are boyoo moment captured on the camera, since they are really disguised their interaction 

Unless DY and JY also stayed for wrap up party, but it's also just 50% of my hope that they will upload something 

I already happy as it is now.

Yippee :heart:

Yesyesyes!!! It's already enough gesture to show up at the premier but to stay over, riiiight!? So much love and respect for BG, being supportive is one thing but going over than what is expected is totally awesome. I am also with you, even if nothing captured I am happy just to know the fact that they are together. But my shipping heart wants to see a little bit of that without being intrusive to their so called night together! Hahah. 

Ahhhh... I hope someone catches the whole video at the movie theatre where BG was at while YJ and the rest of the cast were introducing  themselves.... and yes, it's that purple podium with bigger screen!! I saw one but YJ was cut off. Let's just be patient! Fan cams should be up soon! Hahaha. 

• Like 24

The premiere was awesome!!! IT's so good to see that YJ has so many friends to give her support.. I have to especially thank CTH for inviting his brood over, his boys made the night bright hahaha!! But the three musketeers are enough for me to know that YJ is really being protected and taken care of..BG's face looked so happy, the face of a proud bf!! His presence said it all!! It's like he wanted everyone to know that " I'M HERE FOR MY GiRL, AND DON'T YOU ALL FORGET THAT! " 

Now all we need to see is the interaction between them during the wrap..

Just a thought...I can just imagine how many times BG had to bite his lips during the film showing as YJ was being flashed on the screen :wub:

• Like 19

5 hours ago, torquoiselily said:

I'm okay chinggu. I'm quite a rebel myself haha. I don't take those things seriously but if someone messes with my posts and of course negative vibes from retards, I put action to them. Lol. No one can kill my boyoo vibe haha! We are all in these together my fellow shippers! Hahaha. Thanks for liking my vids :). It takes a few hours to compose one and a few days to come up with a concept but when it hits me, I do it right away lol. 

Anyway, BG at BILY wrap up party?? Whaaaat?? Yes, he was there and I was even elated to know that he stayed over after the movie premiere because of the thought of them being together is daebak even more so that a private function that cameras won't be able to take a pic inside, we know that they will have long conversation and spending lots of time together and also chit chatting with KDY and JY!! :) 

Glad you're okay chinguya!..:w00t:... What is this BG attending the wrap-up party of BILY...woaaahhhh...BG really exceeded my expectations, just the thought of him being in the wrap-up party just says it all... how much he wants to be there with someone to support as much as he can despite his busy schedule...now, as to that bible verse BG posted on his fancafe...this is my own interpretation... one person who is stronger in faith can sharpen another to help him/her  become stronger... just as a blade may be polished to increase its ability to cut more cleanly, in the same way negative thoughts and actions are removed from our lives as we are sharpened by the encouragement and loving criticism of family, friends or someone we have a close relationship to...:)

• Like 17

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

I think it's funny that there's pictures of BG at the wrap party but none of the cast.

Hahaha! IKR! I've thought that was funny too. 

49 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Glad you're okay chinguya!..:w00t:... What is this BG attending the wrap-up party of BILY...woaaahhhh...BG really exceeded my expectations, just the thought of him being in the wrap-up party just says it all... how much he wants to be there with someone to support as much as he can despite his busy schedule...now, as to that bible verse BG posted on his fancafe...this is my own interpretation... one person who is stronger in faith can sharpen another to help him/her  become stronger... just as a blade may be polished to increase its ability to cut more cleanly, in the same way negative thoughts and actions are removed from our lives as we are sharpened by the encouragement and loving criticism of family, friends or someone we have a close relationship to...:)

Yup! He's really a true gentleman by doing things that he can just obviously by pass due to his superstar status, but nooooo! He's there showing much love and support to CTH and of course YJ!

1 hour ago, bubblyflo said:

What did she said?

I can't understand it hahahah 

Just understand the part BILY movie and happy new year hahah

Wish I knew chinggu! Lol. I'm waiting for kfans of YJ to translate it too. 

• Like 12

Is it normal for non casts to attend the wrap up party? I think the party is usually attended by all casts, crews and staff only. Cmiiw. Though there was no boyoo moments but I am glad just to know bogum showed up to support yoojung and cha tae hyun. Moreover he stayed up until the wrap up party. To accompany who?? :wub:

• Like 21