Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

credit @cloud92  for this link :blush:

remembered she said that it would be a very good memory if she won best couple award with BG... for those who are interested to watch (this is exclusive media interview), the sweet expression of her when asked about the best couple award with BG...when she heard that specific question, she nodded and uttered with a gentle "ahh..." and then answered the question... cue to (edited thanks to @superfangermany_stv for the time correction, its between 4:29 to 4:57) in fact the whole interview process and interaction is very good and rich, watching her whole expression is such a treat.  They also asked her about her collaboration with CTH as well as the 2D1N show.   

~~

also some fans commented that it was quite surreal to meet YJ in HK..,reason being that some of them just met BG in HK a few days ago and now seeing YJ, it's like watching Moonlight come to live, the magic of MDBC effect  :wub: 

~~

btw, as Bg mentioned before he spends his Christmas day with family and attending church Christmas worship service; but will "My Person" aka VIP be free on boxing day?  If so he must RSVP :)

Spoiler

• Like 23

Spoiler

the heart sign: it could be he wasnt professional back then. two years ago he was so awkard in press conference, now he is professional in everything

Someone must teach him the blow kiss. He using a lot lately >.< Its very western thing. I dont think many korean actor or idol using blow kiss

• Like 13

@boyooisreal1 waaw, such amazing post chingu, really really great observations you have right there :heart: welcome to the thread! :heart:

so I was reading your post, then opened your instagram link:

I also opened the video of uri Yoojungie at Yahoo Buzz Awards that our chingu  @peachlover777 posted before in another tab and it kept playing

After reading the caption "I know someone who loves doing this particular pose for many years now..." on the instagram post, went back to the video and guess where it was? at 8:59, uri Yoojungie doing the heart shape!! :heart::heart:  I tell you chingus I tell you... it's destiny, destiny :wub:

45ab7993caa7b8e9181afe540e375a9a.png

:heart:

Pbg heart sign everywhere  it's so cute maybe he so I much inlove everytime I see him doing heart sign he remind me to a Korean  actor he doing heart sign Everytime in presscon of his drama,fanmeet or simple interview.I think this sign of his love for wife also an actress even he work out of country or working with other actress just doing a heart sign small or big just to show his love I hope pbg doing this because it's a sign of love of her dearest.

Actually if boyoo is real they have more similarity pbg have many similarity of this Korean actor he met his wife in unexpected place a couple of month they met again bcoz they work in drama like boyoo couple they known to have a oozing chemistry they support each other like boyoo couple especially the girl always there to give advice in acting bcoz she have more experience in term of acting like yj.To return the guy he always find a way to make happy they tease each other joking everytime they were together and I find there bts of their drama just same as boyoo couple.everything from skinship even clothes they always match.Until one day the reel become real after the drama they become a couple until they become husband and wife.everytime pbg make heart sign everywhere he remind of one of the most love Korean couple.sorry for long post im just happy to another couple similar to boyoo couple.her wife just like kyj known to have natural beauty and lookS like doll.

• Like 12

@boyooisreal1 thank you for a very informative post!!! Enjoy sailing with everybody here!

Those heart signs are definitely an indication ( evidence, really! ) of how in love our BG is!!

@peachlover777 let's keep the faith that BG attends the BILY VIP premiere..I do believe that love always finds a way...no matter how hectic their schedules are, they'll get to meet and bond, somehow:wub:

• Like 20

@peachlover777 btw, as Bg mentioned before he spends his Christmas day with family and attending church Christmas worship service; but will "My Person" aka VIP be free on boxing day?  If so he must RSVP 

I watched the interview on YouTube, when the MC asked BG " Everyone wants to know who are you going to spend Christmas with ? "

Although he replied " with family and going to church " but his guilt and shy expression was so obvious and the TV network put the [ safe answer ] captions on screen :)

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

b1eacc0cb8.png

poor baby :cry:

Not a good news to start the day :cry:  I hope she recovers soon. I suppose both she and Bogum must be very very tired since they wrapped up MDBC. I hope Bogum can cope with the crazy schedule and Yoojung to feel better very very soon. Sending my love, hug and prayer for them, and for everyone on this thread. 

• Like 20

@bubblyflo with her very busy schedule, it took a toll on her tired body. She's uber famous right now and I'm sure endorsers, event people, producers etc all wants her right now. But she's young, so that's good. She can recover faster. She can take this time to rest well and have a little time for herself! Next thing you know, she'll be fresh and healthy again just in time for KBS awards! :) 

Get well Yoojungie!!! 

• Like 18

Good morning chingus..

I think bogum and yoojung are so tired lately due to 'after mdbc effect'. They have so many schedules and have to balance it with school thingy. I wish they have another holiday soon. And for yoojung, I hope baby girl will get well soon. She is over exhausted. Poor yj. But she better rest well so she will come back healthy and can attend kbs drama awards. Thats most important.

• Like 18

Poor baby girl:tears: No wonder she hit her head at the airport. She must had a terrible headache at that time but she's professional despite her condition.  Hope she will recover soon. a lot of fans left supportive messages on her instagram.

Bogum also needs some rest. I hope he could cope with his crazy schedules and taking rest now before KBS entertainment awards. Good thing he will only come as presenter so that he doesnt need to stay until the end of the event.

• Like 18

What a sad news in the morning. Hope our baby doll get well soon.:tears:... BGmy need a rest too. Both of BoYoo especially BGmy travelling thousands miles away this past months. :fearful:.. Hope Blossom n Sidushq more wise arrange their scedules..But im sure they will find strength from eachother. :heart:

• Like 16