Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Ehmmm.. i wonder why the weather is hot here same as in my country due to rainny season that when the rain not comes yet, the weather is hot first coz the sun do their job by evaporated all the waters in the land n sea... hahaaha idk what im talking about right now. :sweatingbullets:..

What happened now makes me wondering why do i ship BoYoo. N the answer can't help but always linked with their previous costar or co projects. Not just from BG but YJ as well (although due to YJ age MDBC is her very 1st kdrama that makes her as main actress so hard to compare).

1st of course their great chemistry in MDBC. N then we see all the BTS n unseen scenes, n the press con, all their post drama interviews, their cebu trip, n many more. N me, myself feel the differences that's why i start rise my hope that they becomes real someday. Thats why i decided to join this lovely ship coz there is a hope. N i will not complain with whatever n whoever will be their fated of love as long as they are happy. If they ended with eachother is "goal of gold achievment" as a shipper, but if not altough will be sad n really hurt for me but nothing i can do except pray the best for them..:wub:

If their act is just the same as his/him with other costar why do i ship them? Although it's hard to find the differences coz BoYoo nature kindness n sweetness with others but deep down my heart i believe i can see it. N i know many of you feel the same, n have more great instinc with hawks eyes about BoYoo related. :heart:

• Like 19

8 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

@Kissy13She wore stocking on her legs...if I'm not wrong..wasn't staring at her legs...so am not sure...but her facial skin is amazing..unreal..totally get what the mc meant....flew home n just upgraded my skincare at the duty free....lol

Yes, I noticed that, too!! Maybe because she only had to dress up for the awards and putting stockings could be cumbersome..I noticed too that she didn't bare her shoulders or back this time..maybe because she and BG has an agreement *delulu* that only with him can she wear revealing clothes hahahaha!!! So he can surround her with his great wall!

Is she back in Korea, BTW? And also the theme for BG's Coke commercial, the lyrics, that is, are great!! Will lead you to a delulu mode lol!

• Like 17

53 minutes ago, vaelya said:

Hi chingu, I want to ask how many times can we vote for the museum vote for BG?

i tried to vote but it was like fillling questionnaire so I'm not really sure if I'm doing it correctly. ^^ 

I am doing the same too.. from my understanding you can vote as many as you can as long you have diff, ip adress (like pc and mobile phones).. maybe @canes can help us with this..

About soompi award, I have done voting which I have been doing repeatedly. I dont know if it is the right way to do it, but I think soompi accepted my repeating votes.. 

• Like 11

@WildDivine69 thank you for the reminder..will be more careful next time.. 

3 hours ago, WildDivine69 said:

Spoiler

It seems that the constant ignoring rule #4 and #5 are the main reasons this thread finds itself in the middle of controversy and as BoYoo shippers we need to be more diligent. Most of you all have been here long enough to know better.  

1. Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

(I've seen a lot more of this recently, it's not okay. Placing one of our OTP over another is not okay, they're a pair, and we need to do our best to keep them on equal footing. Neither one is luckier to have the other.)

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post which does not meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

(Why are people getting excited to see fan wars for other ships when we know it's not something we don't like or want for ourselves or our OTP? What is that?? Do we really need to wonder why the thread is becoming more uncivil? Check yourself people, it starts at home :angry:).

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This rule is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

(Please stop this. Quoting is another way of lazy posting. There is no such thing as "permission to quote" or "mods, forgive me for quoting". Just do it right.)

6. Once a couple / friendship thread reaches 2,000 pages, it will be closed.

If you'd like to create a successive thread to serve in continuation, feel free to do so. This rule is to provide the ease of manageability; also, it's nice to have a new start because a thread may get slow and stale once it reaches a certain amount of pages.

The rules may be subject to updates and changes as the moderators see fit. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. Contact any of the moderators for assistance if there are questions to address.

The moderators of shippers' paradise are as follows:

LavelyShai | angelangie | akinahana89

***Another thing, stop with the "I want to see how BG acts with other females" crap. He's not hurting anyone if he's actually being a real gentleman. Is there really a need to compare? I thought his interactions with YJ is the reason why we're here.  I'm not saying they are in any relationship right now, but I'm pretty sure YJ is a confident person and has faith in BG. If she's not worrying about it, why should we?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, cici1 said:

I am doing the same too.. from my understanding you can vote as many as you can as long you have diff, ip adress (like pc and mobile phones).. maybe @canes can help us with this..

About soompi award, I have done voting which I have been doing repeatedly. I dont know if it is the right way to do it, but I think soompi accepted my repeating votes.. 

Thank you chingu. I'll try to vote again then.

Btw, any idea of the status of the voting now?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, vaelya said:

Thank you chingu. I'll try to vote again then.

Btw, any idea of the status of the voting now?

No idea.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: 

For anyone who miss the link who did not vote yet..

here is the link  https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseViewMobile.cmd?formkey=MTdmMmNkMzEtYzE3Mi00Y2E1LTkwY2EtMzU5MmViNzBhYTA5&sourceId=urlshare  :grin:

• Like 11

13 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

@Kissy13She wore stockings on her legs...if I'm not wrong..wasn't staring at her legs...so am not sure...but her facial skin is amazing..unreal..totally get what the mc meant....flew home n just upgraded my skincare at the duty free....lol

yes, she is wearing very comfortable silky thermo transparent stocking, good for subzero weather; has been very trendy for quite sometimes already especially among Korea, China youth who likes to wear mini-skirts during cold weather etc.

@Chi Le on your question regarding "Top Most Searched Actress in New Generation; im a bit confused about YJ prize yesterday. surely we didnt vote for this title."

Yahoo is pretty creative in coming out with the above title for their Yahoo Asia Buzz Award (YABA); since yahoo is a search engine, the minute you go to their site to type KYJ name or join in the voting link, it is counted as most searched:sweatingbullets:

• Like 11