Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

23 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

2296989_article_99_20161219161603.jpg?ty0002624138_001_20161219164641847.jpeg?ty

Yoo Jung has so many more face expression than Ra On, may be due to her limited character.

Hide contents

I think what she meant: in the drama LY looks so in love with RO, if BG is a bad actor, it means all of those love was purely his true feeling in the drama, not acting.

Spoiler

Yes she means that 

And I know it. But, non boyoo shipper take it as a bait to throw flame to our ship.

I also know her intention is good tbh. But, some jealouser like to twist up thingy like this.

But yeah better not talking about this again. It makes me headache 

Anyway rest aside that trolls

Today our puppies wore same green theme.

BG with Tosca and YJ with Moss green

• Like 19

is there anybody post this here. ( i do not think so :bawling:)  Please vote for park bo gum to be part of Next Grevin museum.  we did vote for you june to win Yahoo buss award until our hands red  and our  finger pain ( at least 30 mins daily vote for my beloved yoo jung ) . And lots of chingus here motivate so much for yahoo buss for yoo jung.  This form is only one time and take 5 mins of your time only.  i hope you all share some love please:wub:

https://form.office.naver.com/form/responseViewMobile.cmd?formkey=MTdmMmNkMzEtYzE3Mi00Y2E1LTkwY2EtMzU5MmViNzBhYTA5&sourceId=urlshare

getStreamImg.cmd?formkey=MTdmMmNkMzEtYzE3Mi00Y2E1LTkwY2EtMzU5MmViNzBhYTA5&imageName=088abb37-264b-4d5d-9308-c856004a7a3f

https://form.office.naver.com/form/getStreamImg.cmd?formkey=MTdmMmNkMzEtYzE3Mi00Y2E1LTkwY2EtMzU5MmViNzBhYTA5&imageName=088abb37-264b-4d5d-9308-c856004a7a3f

• Like 18

@Kissy13  LoL Chingu, you melt my heart with this .GIF again..i'm smiling from ear to ear. I can't help but miss them soooo much.. :wub:

@cici1  All of your hidden contents are the reasons why, we ship our puppies and this thread move till page 500th++. Thanks for your post, it's all conclusion of Boyoo.

@bubblyflo  Matchy theme game is never ending for BoYoo. hahaha

Love this thread :heart::blush::heart: 

• Like 24

LOL...it's 11 P.M. still got many works to do..grrrrr I hate accreditation!!Thanks to this thread I am still able to work and fully awake..

@tares1975 that's gif is my vitamins and my stress tab too..hehehe:wub:

@cici1 your post always got a perfect score to my BoYoo heart chinguya...:blush:More analysis on BoYoo please...

@bubblyflo that SOMEthing that only BoYoo shippers can pick up...hehehe it's okay..we can still manage to wait for that SOMEthing that could lead to EVERYthing on a perfect time and perfect place...:wub:

• Like 16

BG has charming smile too and melts so many hearts...last time his buddy, actor Go Kyung Pyo mentioned that "even when he is busy, PBG never loses his smile. 

Yj on the other hand has the sweetest smile, her smile is as sweet as honey and blooms like a flower..., sometimes you can't help but see her sun-shiny smile in your dream :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

here's the rough transltation of the lyric to the chinese classic song

"Tian Mimi" -- Sweeter than Honey --

As sweet as honey, your smile is so sweet as honey

Just like the flowers bloom in the spring breeze

I wonder where on earth have i seen you

your smile is so familiar to me

but suddently I couldn't remember where have I seen you before

Ah,,, now I remember... its in my dreams!

Its in my dream that I 'met" you, yes, its you, yes its definitely you

your smiles oh so sweet, sweeter than honey from the honeycomb

source:

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/甜蜜蜜-tian-mi-mi-sweet-honey.html

• Like 15

@hỗn độn

Vâng, nếu bạn cảm thấy không hài lòng bạn có thể xóa các tài khoản từ Diễn đàn

Chúng tôi yêu hai đứa trẻ, chúng tôi là người giao hàng, chúng tôi biết làm thế nào để bảo vệ chúng Vì vậy, bạn không cần phải nói những lời đó. Chà bạn đang ghen tị

Nhưng những gì chúng tôi làm chỉ là suy đoán và phân tích. Nó không ảnh hưởng đến 2 trẻ em

• Like 8