Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

30 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

Finally , I got YooJung Fanmeeting ticket . and the highest price tickets sold out in short time. congratulation Bo Gum's Pretty Doll.:wub:

Omg chinggu! Congrats!!! Please share exclusively your pics here hahaha! I'm jealous wish I can come too! 

28 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

The Apple daily newspaper didn't mention the " he just said hi to YJ " part

I read that, but u know what, like what we've all been saying, if they want things private, they will do everything they can to protect whatever's going on between them. The funny thing though was why was he is being specific with the answer while he could play around media. With his statement, he just shut down rumors to again, protect their special relationship... friendship or more deeper level. I respect that as well, I know he will be that kind of guy who would do everything in his power to protect anyone close to his heart and we know that YJ is in the right hands and well taken care off. 

• Like 18

@cici1 always loves your post. Honestly im jealous of u too:w00t:..why? Coz u can voice out most of our mind in a direct n clear with logical n beautiful analysis of every BoYoo related. N can't help but keep nodding n smiling while reading your post. I'm so agree with all of your words. :wub:

• Like 15

9 hours ago, kkwattana said:

Sometimes I wanted to see if any guys go near her to chat her up in front of Bogum, what his reaction is going to be like?

Actually, this has happened.. remember the AAA when v BTS came to BG, how he moved so YJ keep behind him... remember the fans sign after, even to JY and DY ( his 3rd and 4th wheel) he shown his jelousy his greatwall.

Usually I dont like possesive man, but the way BG did it so funny and cute.. I like to see it. We will have KBS Drama Award to watch their behaviour.. I want to see how YJ will react when BG on the stage ( but actually this not so excited as  his co MC is KJW who I am not worried about). There is a time that I want his co MC will be a girl who likes flirting, so I can see YJ to show the flat expression and flick hair again..when how BG will react.. 

Spoiler

I have seen so much from BG.. :sweatingbullets: please do reverse role, now :phew:

Theme song for today as BG is possessive, here Michael Buble with NO BODY BUT ME

Spoiler

Baby, I get a little bit jealous
But how the hell can I help it?
When I'm thinkin' on you
Maybe, I might get a little reckless
But you gotta expect that
What else can a boy do?
My momma taught me how to share
But I'll be selfish and I don't care
Cause I want you, I need you all for me

And I don't want anybody loving my baby
Nobody (nobody), nobody (nobody), nobody but me (hey)
And I don't want anybody thinking just maybe
Nobody (nobody), nobody (nobody), nobody but me

And I know when you got a lovely lady
It might drive the boys crazy
When she's looking so fine, woah
I know, know, know that no one would ever blame me
The only thing that could save me
Is just knowing you're mine
My papa told me once or twice
Don't be cruel but don't be too nice
Cause I want you, I need you all for me

Cause I don't want anybody loving my baby
Nobody (nobody), nobody (nobody), nobody but me (hey)
And I don't want anybody thinking just maybe
Nobody (nobody), nobody (nobody), nobody but me

[Black Thought:]
Hey, we make beautiful music together, how you make my heart sing
Move into the side with us and never be apart thing
Work of art thing, the way you pull me like a harp string
Every moment spent is worth it, that's the perfect part, see
I like whatever you like, we had to do right
And do like, two sovereign nations and try to unite
I'm proud of you, like a treasure, you're the one I'm cherishing
Every other girl is silly, paling in comparison

I'll know, I can be a bit jealous
But how the hell can I help it?
I'm so in love with you

• Like 16

1 hour ago, BoYooMom said:

Finally , I got YooJung Fanmeeting ticket . and the highest price tickets sold out in short time. congratulation Bo Gum's Pretty Doll.:wub:

:bawling:congrat Boyomom, i wish i could go to my baby girl fanmeeting.Czyvxd9UoAAJaaW?format=jpg%26name=large&

But so relieve atleast we will she her around until next year:)

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, faith101 said:

Chingu, pls teach me how to upload photo, I m now at the arena waiting for collecting souvenirs 

Just upload your pics in this web link

https://imgsafe.org/ 

Browse where ur pics u choose.

Then open the uploaded pics n copy the url n paste it here..

Hahhaa.. i just learned too. Our chinggus here help this off tech ahjuma me so much.

SO woow.. u in BGmy HK FM now???.:w00t:. have fun n plis share any pics here :heart:.

@BoYooMom... what a great news.. so happy for u...:wub:

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, cici1 said:

Actually, this has happened.. remember the AAA when v BTS came to BG, how he moved so YJ keep behind him... remember the fans sign after, even to JY and DY ( his 3rd and 4th wheel) he shown his jelousy his greatwall.

Usually I dont like possesive man, but the way BG did it so funny and cute.. I like to see it. We will have KBS Drama Award to watch their behaviour.. I want to see how YJ will react when BG on the stage ( but actually this not so excited as  his co MC is KJW who I am not worried about). There is a time that I want his co MC will be a girl who likes flirting, so I can see YJ to show the flat expression and flick hair again..when how BG will react.. 

Hide contents

Hide contents

I know, during AAA when a boy group were passing YJ to the stage, BG was defensive and kept checking the big screen to see if any interaction between YJ and the boys :joy:

• Like 14