Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Congrats for our boyoo couple being top 10 favorite actors in gallup korea.#1pbg#4kyj hail for our kyj she prove that she is undisputed 1and only KOREA  s  TEEN QUEEN.take note kyj the only actress under 18 years old in history of gallup korea.

• Like 23

3 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

Ferrero Rocher moment @1:30 

Cr: Ruhi Lee

Thank you for the tech tips @angelanne23!

I'll try to post one soon :)

Thanks for posting this video... sorry I have to quote it because:

Till now, I still wish that the video AAA was longer, longer enough for me to know what BG did to the 2nd Ferrero Rocher:) And also what YJ said when he offered her the first one.... I'm probably missing them too much!

• Like 21

Just something i picked up from her favourite (ost?) just now, it's actually a break-up song. but some parts of the song is really meaningful for a couple. I couldn't help but be reminded of our babies when I read the translation. Not saying this song has anything to do with their relationship (i'm pretty sure she wouldn't be singing it so happily like that if it's related to her personal life).

Do you shed tears when looking at me?
Are two eyes that encountered overflow with tears?
Then there is no need for words, let’s trust each other

Even if we’re stupid
Even if we’re weak
Even if we’re strong
Even if we’re wise
Do you know, do you know?
That it doesn't matter at all to me?

The bold part is especially meaningful if they are indeed in a relationship they can't reveal right now..

This is just my delulu mind speaking, I also like a lot songs that do not have anything to do with my life LOL

Btw, she only sang the first verse, which is this.

Not sure is it intentionally, or just been forgotten
Has been deeply hidden in the bag
Until the break up
I take up the letter you wrote to me

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, mamun said:

Chỉ cần một cái gì đó tôi nhặt từ yêu thích của cô (ost?) Chỉ bây giờ, nó thực sự là một bài hát chia tay. nhưng một số phần của bài hát thực sự có ý nghĩa đối với một cặp vợ chồng. Tôi không thể không được nhắc nhở các em bé của chúng tôi khi tôi đọc bản dịch.

Đây chỉ là nói delulu tâm trí của tôi, tôi cũng giống như một bài hát rất nhiều mà không có bất cứ điều gì để làm với cuộc sống của tôi LOL

Btw, cô chỉ hát những câu đầu tiên, đó là điều này.

Hopefully it is not a sad story

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

@torquoiselily and @happysloth BG really went to Saipan??? I didn't know that!! For real???

Hahahaha! No, he didn't. I made this fan vid edit and they are taking pics together lol. In our dream world they were together hahha!

omg! I forgot about the BILY Vlive thing! Ugh! I missed it! Anyway...

• Like 17

1 hour ago, cloud92 said:

@mamun i guess she's into that type of songs lately, because the song she sang during cultwo show was 'the first breakup that night' by iu and it's also a breakup song lol

I think so.. it's no surprise since she is also a deep person 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, mamun said:

I think so.. it's no surprise since she is also a deep person 

I quite surprised .

Actually i little wonder seem she is  not to talk active like she was young[see her on radio show/tmts,happy togheter]  :sweatingbullets:.

I know she was deep person, perhaps she never change her quirky and strighforward speech.other wise she lost her wise talk personality.:dissapointed:

CzmIR-9W8AAKxvp.jpg&key=79d1ccf92d6f72ae because what made me love her is her way she though and her sense about what is really going on with society and the world we life in. Please always  be Yoojung don't ever change girl.

• Like 19