Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, seoulistic said:

Sorry if this post is too long, just can't help myself to picture what our Boyoo celebrate on the 14th :blush:

Spoiler

The 14th in Korea - a special day every month for love birds

Korea loves a celebration and the 14th is a day to remember. And I don’t mean the 14th of one month – I mean every month!

In Korea, as well as celebrating anniversaries and 100th Day, some young people – particularly couples – like to celebrate on the 14th of every month.
In Korea, there is a celebration day on the fourteenth day of EVERY month, often celebrating love and relationships (a bit tough on any single people).

These days are mostly intended for teenagers and young adults, but some people like having the excuse to show particular affection to their loved one.

So, from Diary Day to Hug Day, here are all of those special dates you want to remember for you and your loved one.

January 14th – Diary Day
As many Koreans like to keep diaries, January 14 is a day where couples traditionally give each other a diary as a gift and a cute token to begin the year with. It’s a cute idea for a tradition and also means that, when couples write in their diaries, they think of their loved one.
Also, as a handy reminder, couples like to mark the diaries with all the dates of anniversaries and special occasions that the couple share for their other half!

February 14th – Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is very common celebration all around the world – a day where people confess their love to their crushes and when couples make a great effort to celebrate their love for each other. People give gifts, chocolates, poems (and even sometimes rings) to the one they love.
Sometimes people also make it a statement of proving love, sometimes by sacrificing their dignity to make a display of affection.
In Korea and Japan, it is traditional that women give handmade chocolates to men to show their feelings. And, if it works, their efforts are rewarded the following month.

March 14th – White Day
White Day is the day that the men reciprocate the love to the ladies in their lives by giving them cute candies (not chocolates) as a token of affection. Often they are heart-shaped or cute.
A lot of men also give candies to friends and co-workers as a gesture as well.
Sweet!

April 14th – Black Day
Black day is a less joyous day than Valentine’s Day or White Day. Black Day is the day in Korea where single people, who did not receive anything on Valentine’s Day or White Day, gather in groups, to eat 자장면 (Jajangmyeon – a noodle dish topped with a black soy bean sauce called Chunjang 춘장 ) to mark being single.
Not so much a celebration day, but a good excuse to get together for Chinese food!

May 14th – Rose Day/Yellow Day
Rose Day: A day where people give a yellow rose to their loved one, or arrange a date somewhere that has roses.
Yellow Day: If a single person couldn’t have Jajangmyeon on Black day, they eat yellow rice and wear yellow clothes in the hope of finding someone by the next year. Some people wear full yellow outfits and spend all day eating bananas!
June 14th – Kiss Day
This is for singles and couples alike: Everyone tries to get a kiss with the person they like!

June 14th – Kiss Day

Pucker up, because Kiss day is the day you may get to plant one on the one you love.

Kiss day is about trying to win that kiss from the person you have in your heart. 

July 14th – Silver Day
On this day couples exchange gifts made of silver, like jewlry or charms, as a sign of commitment.
Or, some people also go on a date where the older person in the relationship picks up the bill!

August 14th – Green Day
My first guess for this one was that couples sit together listening to the band Green Day, but instead they are supposed to walk in the woods wearing green while single people drink Soju, as it usually comes from a green bottle.

September 14th – Photo Day
As expected, couples go out on this day to take photos together to capture their love. It is common to go to a beautiful place.

October 14th – Wine Day
Everyone drinks wine!

November 14th – Movie Day/Orange Day
Exactly as the name suggests, couples go to see a movie together. However, on this day, the film should be accompanied with drinking orange juice.

December 14th – Hug Day
Everyone hugs the people they love. Whether single or not, this day is a lovely excuse to give your loved ones some affection (and can help everyone get into the Christmas spirit):kiss_wink::wub::heart:

@seoulisticthank you for sharing such an informative post! Whoah, there's a long list of celebrations every month lol. I tried to check on BG and YJ's respective SNS timelines. I was interested in Sept. 14, the photo day. Too bad I couldn't really capture any signs that indicate they were 'celebrating' the photo day. Oh well, even if they did, they might not want to show it to the world lol. Besides during that date they're still pretty busy live-shooting MDBC. But I'm not giving up, I'm looking forward to observe their timelines on Dec. 14 :D

• Like 21

@saegukyoin Thank you so much for taking your time to write down your observations and opinions of BG's FM... Really appreciated it chingu, I enjoyed reading it down to every bits of it... It's not like we can gather infos like this that came from a fellow shipper like you my friend... This is a first hand information...and I must say this is somewhat one way or another a realiable information...  Terima Kasih!.:blush::heart:..

• Like 23

@saegukyoin

Thanksssssssss a lot for writing lost post about your experiences through BG FM. It's understandable that he want to be neutral not choose love line at R88 and make some excuse why he choose that scene over all MDBC scene (because MDBC is still airing in Malaysia hahaha)

He's smart not to hurt anybody there

And I also love your observation plus your delulu

It's make me (while writing this) smiling ear to ear

• Like 22

@b3ll4dy "both are really healthy" kekeke so happy when I read this line hahaha...sorry chingus my crazy mind can't help to turn naughty when I read this line hehehe...:phew::heart: your post so much!!:blush:

@cici1 surely my friend fate plus love will always find it's way...:heart:

@happysloth thank you for information about dvd cut my friend @louise31 sending you love...:heart: @gabaneme2006:joy:love your Mariana Trench!! OUR AFFECTION FOR THIS BOYOO COUPLE IS REALLY DEEPER THAN MARIANA TRENCH NO DOUBT ABOUT IT..:heart:

Love all your post on page 488!!Good job BoYoo Shippers good job!!

@bubblyflo

Spoiler

I find YeoYoo couple adorable too...I was laughing so hard when I saw Yeo Jin Goo video from MTES saying that when he's with Yoo Jung he felt like he was with his older brother:joy:It would be fun scrutinizing their interactions if this three would come up with this production..knowing that Bo Gum choose love from friendship...yeahh!!I love this crazy idea so fire on..I won't dudge a little:blush:

• Like 17

DISCLAIMER:THIS IS MY DELULU MIND TELLS ME ABOUT THIS BOYOO COUPLE

WE'RE MORE THAN FRIENDS

BUT LESS THAN A COUPLE

For how many times do we really have to explain ourselves..nobody wants them to be in trouble by admitting on what kind of relationship they have right now..we BoYoo shippers deeply understand it all..for how many times do we need to tell YOU we can wait for how many years it would take for them to READ THE SCROLL AND ANNOUNCE WHAT'S THE REAL DEAL TO THE BOYOO SHIPPERS AND TO THE TROLLS...for as long as this two is single and available we are more than happy..if they're happy we're more than happy...

GIRL I TELL YOU....... BO GUM IS A BIG EATER HE CAN EAT IT ALL!!!:joy:

@Chi Le:heart:

Spoiler

I want to read your mind seriously but my head says....SOMETIMES HATE IS JUST CONFUSED LOVE

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

4:13   BoGum sing the song about "purple"

Thanks BoYoo mum....how silly of me.....he DID sang the song....no wonder he was reminding the audience......and now I get the flowers......I guess I was too busy starstruck looking at him that I did not notice the song.....LOL! No wonder the song sounded so familar......hmmmm......now it made me even curious of the choice of song......coz that song REALLY reminded me of Raon's revelation in the secret garden wearing the purple hanbok. 

And by the way.....I can be clearly seen almost full body and smiling in this video because my seat is right besides the stairs where he walked pass.....and I said "saranghaeyo" to him.....but could not pass my card.....coz he was holding the mic in one hand and the flowers in another.....besides the security was denying everyone trying to pass their letters to him.....

My daughter managed to selfie herself with him walking pass....with only my head.....coz I was facing and staring at him.....of course.....

• Like 24