Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Uri Yoo-jungie is indeed blessed with a doll like beauty that any kind of dress she wears even how fugly it is doesn't make her less beautiful. I guess her stylist is so jealous of her youth and beauty that she's dressing her sometimes like an ahjumma and even her hair style is a let down.  And now this.? I don't hate the vibrant color of her dress, in fact being a teen-ager, it suits her well.  The color is a stand-out which matches her stand-out beauty.  But i just can take the style of the dress  She looks like a girl who just came out from the convent.  She's well covered.  Why didn't she also make her cover her face as well just like during her fantastic dance sequel in MDCB to fully cover uri Yoo-jungie? That's her main purpose anyway.  

Sorry for delurking and rant.  I just can't take it anymore how her stylist is doing injustice to our kim barbie.  

• Like 17

@tares1975  wow thank you for telling this for us really!! I appreciate that you want to share a hint with us. I'll zip my mouth and lock my finger and not spread it to the world 

But.. the picture it self remind me of somewhat missing someone feeling like I said about BG's twitter header.. little prince who is only look at one star, she also only look to one moon.

Haha damn romantic!!

@baloi  on the other side, my delulu mind tell me that's someone wishes that she must be really covered her body because she's damn sexy, she only can be sexy in front of him, like at AAA. HAHAHAH delulu mode on

• Like 17

@tares1975 im lousy at hitting quotes nor try to decipher any , but what come accross my mind when i see the pic is , more or less this .. Its has to do with clouds.. When daylight we could see clouds scattered on the sky, till very late evening , when sun sets in , then the moon rises , but hidden shyly & gently peeking behind those soft clouds .. waiting for the right moment to show itself .. Only to the right person.. 

There ! I told ya im lousy .. Anyway , i have such  a wonderful time back reading all those pages , do , please keep on posting .. 

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, boyoo88 said:

I MISS MDBC :bawling:

This is one of the backsound music in MDBC. 

I love the OST of MDBC.  The pieces were exquisite... :) i love it so much i asked a friend a big favor and buy me the special cd kit when he went home to korea for the holidays... the best purchase ever.  I can listen to all the songs anytime i want :)

• Like 19