Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Hahahahaha what the heck the fuchsia goes with orange?? 

What's wrong with her stylist??

Good thing our baby have a really beautiful face, I bet no one else can get really beautiful while using somewhat curtain dress hahaha

3 minutes ago, fboyoo212 said:

Yoojung dress covering up her body.  Maybe bogum don't let yoojung to wear sexy dress if she is alone. There are many boys in there. Bogum text her not to attract them. Hahahaha just my imagination :wub:

Hahahaha I like that thought too.  

Maybe someone said : i dont permit it! you being so sexy! you are my person!!

LOL

• Like 21

@bubblyflo... i think its ok... matching up 2 bright colors still quite ok.. like flower garden.. 

@fboyoo212... agree.. avoiding unecessary 'upset scenario' from love ones ?

:wub:

@kissy13 .. agree... still amaze how in any outfit she just still be attractive.. lol. With that heavenly smile quality.. she can wear anything... love my baby girl

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Hahahahaha what the heck the fuchsia goes with orange?? 

What's wrong with her stylist??

Good thing our baby have a really beautiful face, I bet no one else can get really beautiful while using somewhat curtain dress hahaha

Theres nothing wrong with that dear...shes daring to try mixed those colours..plus....because shes beautiful,anything she wears looks beautiful...  Lol... My curtain dress is hot these days hahahaa

• Like 15

6 hours ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Thank you  @canes for that point of view. I understand :) gosh it is so hard to be famous!

5 hours ago, Tien Le said:

Hi there, i really agree with you in the "hidden content". Bogum is a boy that is deserved to be loved. I watched the YOF show and I really feel sympathy for his life but above that, he tried to get over his difficulties, his sorrow and his loneliness as well. Bogum seems a guy with bright appearance outside but he's a guy lack of loving (esp mother's carefulness). I read that he is not healthy boy when birth, nearly died but this boy has strong will from the beginning, now we could see a strong, good and handsome man. 

Shipping, actually I want to be rational as well, when you're rational maybe you have more faith in this ship. But most of us couldn't see the exact real things what's happening between them, so how can rational mind come from?

@3z3zm3lp @Tien Le  Thank you both and all shippers here for understanding my feeling. i love reading than writing here for 2 reasons.  i am a bad writer ( direct) and you all are better than me in analysis/ MV / couple pictures/ many many more.

i read some unfair comments on twitter / insta last night and get too emotional so just share here. i feel better. ok. happy shipping:heart:

• Like 21

if only, i said if only since i did't have any gud sense of fashion too :sweatingbullets:... 

1. Yesterday she put a simple belt on her slim waist :wub:.

2. Yesterday she just let her straight beautifull hairs fall naturally without any accesories (no bun plis).

3. This day she cut her dress above her knees, just few centimeters will do, don't be to high coz her oppa won't allowed.:phew:...hahahha

Nevermine..:fearful:., our doll is so beautifull  n can pull anykind of dress, but just if only..:grimace:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, pearl2316 said:

Hello,

I don't post a lot in Soompi since I rarely go here. I went here last night because I read something on IG & twitter about certain issues. 

So before I start my long post I want to say sorry if you feel that I am intruding here which is not my intention..:):)

I'm guess some of you know me on twitter and I am just posting here because someone mentioned me. I was able to read all the 300 plus pages that you have and majority of you are really nice towards BG & YJ as a couple and as an individual.

When I say some shippers I never said it's from this thread. Its for their shippers on SNS in general.

I like Bogum and Yoojung together but not in "that" perspective yet but I don't mind people shipping them on their own perspective.
Shipping them is understandable because they are indeed adorable together.

What I am requesting to all who likes both Yoojung & Bogum is we should be careful with the words that we write especially mentioning other party aside from BG & YJ.Because those words might hurt other people.And once those people got hurt they throw their hatred towards Yoojung or Bogum.

Just put all your attention towards Bogum & Yoojung and continue to support them..
We still have KBS Drama Awards to look forward to ..:)

Enjoy shipping...:):)

Have a nice day everyone..

Hi Ms. Pearl. I want to thank you for your time and effort coming here to tell your side of the story. Personally, I know that you were not referring to us shippers here when you made your tweet. If you've read 300+ pages of our thread I hope you also know that our rants were not directed towards you but to ...not going to mention anymore. Thank you very much for your updates in your tweeter. They are valuable sources of joy to us here always. Hope you have a good day. More power to you.

• Like 22