Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Oh guys! This thread really brightens up my day. I was just browsing because I have few pages to read. Then I saw your discussion on PBG recent statements about him not having any ideal types anymore and he mentioning about "love at first sight", him being excited like LY when he's in love. I almost got choked with the noodles I was eating.

In addition to all you chingus/chingudeul have already stated: when cupid's arrow hits you all your ideals and expectations about your future partner will go kaput. You just know he or she's the one when you know you cannot live without him/her anymore.

Oh about KYJ's mom and sister asking her if she really likes PBG I think they are just inquiring. She already had a boyfriend before. Besides, KYJ's eomoni is a cool mom, right?;)

More power to us BoYoo shippers!!! Fighting!!! Love you!:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 20

17 hours ago, 71mimilee said:

I'm a PBG fan and I havent read anything about him falling in love at first sight so this is something new and this is the first time Ive seen him all giddy.  At first I thought" what's wrong with him?" and then the penny dropped.  He likes her!

Amen to that.:heart:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Well sorry guys, I'm having a group project right now and a test later but yup, Bo Gum basically said what was translated in the above posts. 

He said he's like a "SANG NAMJIA" (TRUE MAN/ REAL MAN) when he's in love with someone and he doesn't have Ideal types now.

Seem that working with Yoo Jung really changed him huh? :wub: 

Well I can safely conclude now that Bo Gum really really likes Yoo Jung. 

BoYoo shippers, let's rejoin. Talk to ya in more details later :D

OH: BTW, super good news YOO JUNG IS FILMING FOR 2D1N. I'm so happy. She'd have lots of fun there and I'm pretty sure the cast gonna ask and tease her a lot about Bo Gum. Since Bo Gum was once on 2D1N too :D 

Good luck with your group project! And I'm sure you'll slay the test. 

• Like 16

35 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@louise31 our vodoo dancing guru is @Mepuppy she's an astrologer also hehehe:blush: We have plenty of great BoYoo shippers in the house!!!

@yumoreo5BoYoo analyst/novelist

@Phuong Dinh BoYoo analyst/secret agent kekeke love those close up & slow mo videos in capturing BoYoo moves!!

AND THE REST OF US ARE BOYOO ANGELS!!!:innocent:

@Kissy13 L:heart:VVVEEEEE ITTTT!!!!... We're sooo lucky we have them aboard our ship chingu!!!... SAIL ON!!!

TO ALL BOYOO SHIPPERS ON THIS THREAD...YOU ARE ALL GREAT!!!... WITH THAT I LOVE YOU ALL!!!...:love: YOU ALWAYS MADE MY DAY!...:heart:

• Like 15

@Kissy13 @cici1 @louise31

Soooorry Chinguuuuuuss... I brought my dad for an eye check-up. My ears were itchy this morning and I saw You all have been calling for me... Heh heh..

Ok... This voodoo dancer cum chinese fortune teller will have an additional occupation under her belt! Astrologist! Huh, what's that you ask??

I have a full report of our BoYoo Astrology compatibilty report!!! Wooooooohooooooooo.... Want to see it now? 

Ok.. sorry you have to wait!! I will come back later because I need to voodoo dance first...Muahahahahahaha

• Like 23