Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Whatever i read from sns n blogs, most of us r happy that they r happy n we love their interaction. However, we likewise think of their safety n reputation first meaning their career n wellbeing. We have never say they r dating just that we r happy with all the little bits n pieces of sweetness. 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Ct Dora said:

IF THEY R CLEVER THEY CAN STILL USE THE OPPA DONGSENG ROUTE PLUS KDY WAS THERE TOO.SO THEY CAN JUST SAY HE WAS TAKING CARE OF HIS DONGSENG. THE COUPLE STUFFS R NOT REALLY COUPLE STUFF. BUT STILL DISPATCH N FACT WILL GLADLY FOLLOW THEM ARD SINCE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO. 

EMM bg has no car rite? They often followed those with cars n also to their apartment. They might not be able to see each other for sometime if its really a heated stuff. It all depends how the knetz defend the article or react. Seriously its not a good time to admit something. Bg status is soaring like crazy now. Knetz r crazy oh n fangirls too lol

ALL THIS DEPENDS ON 'IF' 

in a less serious note, we also dont think they r dating? Are we?  lol just that we r happy that they r still communicating.

@Ct Dora he has a car and also car driving license but he's so bad in driving :lol:... That's why this cutey guy has a title as Clumsy Guy he...he... :D

Lol... I don't know either they are 'in relationship' or just still manage 2 be 'oppa-dongsaeng' with that 'magnet effect' if these 2 2gether and in their own world only. ONLY TIME WILL TELL 2 US ABOUT IT.

from what I see so far... they're in state what people said 'NEED 2 CLING 2 EACH OTHER' state he...he... :lol:but yeah ... even Bogummy isn't sure what is their relationship, he even paused a while b4 said so close like 'oppa dongsaeng' relationship :) 

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

can someone translate some of the comments on that BoYoo article? http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20161025172934145 i think the reaction is not that negative

보검♥유정 넘 사랑스럽고 예뻐요~♥

> bo gum ♥ yoojung lovely and beautiful/pretty

열애설은 무슨~~열애설이 두렵지 않은지로 썼구먼~~~보검이 유정이 둘이 하도 잘어울리니까 ~~♡ 구르미의 이쁜커플

> i don't really get it but this person said moonlight pretty couple and they look good

안경이 비슷한게많은데 비슷해보인다고 열애설웃긴당

> they do really look a like

반가워요~~~ 영온커플

> welcome yeong on couple

as long as i read there are many positive feedback

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Ct Dora said:

in a less serious note, we also dont think they r dating? Are we?  lol just that we r happy that they r still communicating.

we're so worried something might happen between them in the wrap up party & we're so frustrated coz don't see any of their pics or interactions between each other in CEBU LOL

when we see any update about their interaction even it only a bit, we become crazy and all the fellow shipper inner skill of CSI in this thread are out hahaha

i don't think their are dating right now but their feelings & interactions don't look like a pure bro-sis relationship any longer.

it feel like an early stage of boy girl relationship? i also don't know about the definition of their relationship right now LOL

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, enzek said:

we're so worried something might happen between them in the wrap up party & we're so frustrated coz don't see any of their pics or interactions between each other in CEBU LOL

i don't think their are dating right now but their feelings & interactions don't look like a pure bro-sis relationship any longer.

it feel like an early stage of boy girl relationship? i also don't know about the definition of their relationship right now LOL

I m being subtle lol let them go with the flow 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, budzy90 said:

Hahahaha I'm so ecstatic! It's my birthday today and since last midnight we've been flooded with boyoo pics and vids!! 

BEST birthday ever! Thanks Boyoo!:heart:

@Mepuppy i'm positive it's all due to your magical voodoo dance!! I told u chingu ,that fab things were gonna happen :astonished:

Please Let's increase the frequency of the danceat least 5 times a day for more BooYoo, fingers crossed for a joint interview!! :blush:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 13

I think KYJ's mom may be able to save our OTP from negative publicity.

The media should accept that our OTP is really just Oppa Dongseng kinda relationship. Anything else is their filthy mind's doing. If Mommy is ok with her seeing PBG , nobody has the right to tell mommy that she cannot let her daughter do so. If I were KYJ's mommy, I would give the middle finger to anyone who dares to criticise my daughter, PBG for dating a minor or me for allowing her to date PBG...

This would be me as her mommy...

img_20161025_233424.jpg

• Like 20

23 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

I think BoYoo Shippers have 2 be PATIENT bec this Journey can take a long ... long time until YJ has her 'mature age' 4 next 2 years from now. Sorry just saying the fact that we've 2 face now. I even believe (sorry 2 say this) there won't be any OFFICIAL CONFESSION from both sides even if they're truly IN RELATIONSHIP right now.

But anyway whateva happen next, I wish as BoYoo Shippers now:

1. If they're still in 'oppa-dongsaeng' relationship, I hope they'll go step by step into another state 'man-woman' in years.

2. If they're indeed in relationship  and want 2 keep it private, both of them really prepare for it so there won't be any media know about it until they are ready 2 announce it.

3. If they're indeed in relationship and want 2 make it publicly so they will be comfortable 2 go 2gether everywhere, I really hope media, fans don't judge or mark them as bad person bec minor issue.

Now, the main problem is PUBLIC/Viewers MDBC know they're so close that they can HAVING FUN FREELY by themselves, and now SUDDENLY or TOO SUDDENLY ... they're doing this don't look at me, keep ur distance, don't touch me, etc in public whereas b4 (in public also) they showed us their CLOSENESS DURING FM of MDBC. 

This KEEP DISTANCE ACT can make people SPECULATING ANYTHING n really I hope Whatever their speculations are, don't harm uri BoYoo.

P.S I won't stop shipping them now, bec as shippers said b4 'they're my raon' 'they are my vitamin'. So keep on sailing shippers.

https://media.giphy.com/media/uFZEbWOSKt1OE/giphy.gif

I'M 100% AGREE WITH ALL YOUR STATEMENTS ABOVE!!!!

whether they end up as a real couple or just a sweet friendship i will support them until the end!

and although i love all the discussion in MDBC thread, i'm really more comfortable posting in this thread.

i can spazz everything here. from the drama itself to yoo jung, bo gum, BoYoo interactions with each other and also their interactions with DY,JY & other.

i also love all the gifs, analysis & humor from fellow shipper here! love you guys!

http://data.whicdn.com/images/28622008/original.gif

all pics credit to owner

• Like 23