Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@nataliakay eonni, pls do not break our heart. team gummy & yj heh heh!!  YJ got no other choice to go out with grandpa JinYoung who is not willing to do all adventurous sports & sleep at his room only ( scare of sea water kkk).  As gum  need someone younger to accompany for his adventurous outing. ( as you see, he can ask KDY to take guest's picture since he is younger than him). Rama ( kim clan  evil minister ) must love gummy and kdy so much as we always see this 2 picture only from his instagram.

like other said   The new pairing....YooJung and HyeSung....BoGum and DongYeon.   eonni take care dongsaeng, Hyung take care dongsaeng....kkkAs much we want to see our couple all time I would rather want they do not get in trouble with their agencies since they are still too young..only one picture is enough.... shipper heart must be strong until the end. heww heww @Mepuppy dance once more please   @Phuong Dinh love your post

• Like 10

Good Morning all,

@bubblyflo, @Fiona Ang, @Tien Le, @cici1

Can you remove the pictures from your posts please?

Just a reminder when you quote other people's post, please do not quote the images. That is one of the Soompi rules, and if we keep doing it they will eventually close our thread down.

If you want the pictures in your post you have to re-post them.

Thank you!

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

Good Morning all,

@bubblyflo, @Fiona Ang, @Tien Le, @cici1

Can you remove the pictures from your posts please?

Just a reminder when you quote other people's post, please do not quote the images. That is one of the Soompi rules, and if we keep doing it they will eventually close our thread down.

If you want the pictures in your post you have to re-post them.

Thank you!

Thanks for reminding

Brb edit

• Like 7

i am satisfied with whatever their decision for their relationship now, ,if they are now just friend oppa dongsaeng relationship, i know it's the best for both of them, they must prefer their career and established their career in future, moreover yoo jung has 3 years foward to become legal adult.

with their circumstance, oppa dongsaeng relationship is better rather than stranger,

many actors and actress become stranger when the project over, they seems close when they filming together, but when the drama end, they rarely to meet each other even they can't keep contact because of work and different condition such as different schedule so it's hard to find match schedule for both side.

i prefer they have love story like so yi hyun and in gyo jin, they are oppa dongsaeng before, they have known each other in very long time since so yi hyun was wearing school uniform, in gyo jin used to pick so yi hyun from her school. then one time, in gyo jin said when they reach a legitimate age, if they believe each other, they will marry.

then when they become adult, in gyo jin 34 ages propose so yi jun 30 ages to marry him and then they married in 2014 to fullfill their promise a long time ago. i think they have fase with date and break up story with others  but finally they married each other.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/13/so-yi-hyun-and-in-kyo-jin-spills-all-on-courtship-and-upcoming-marriage/

i hope pbg and yoo jung can keep their relationship eventough they are oppa dongsaeng now because slowly their relationship will changes to become lover relationship, until the time they can stand be side each other in public to admit they are dating.

we must wait for long time until the right time..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 20

So guys, how much the probability of them to get interview together? Is it too much when we are all asking for that?

C'mon KBS, at least give them interview together before they "separate" to their private activities

Thinking about it makes me lose appetite :mellow::mellow:

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

i am satisfied with whatever their decision for their relationship now, ,if they are now just friend oppa dongsaeng relationship, i know it's the best for both of them, they must prefer their career and established their career in future, moreover yoo jung has 3 years foward to become legal adult.

with their circumstance, oppa dongsaeng relationship is better rather than stranger,

many actors and actress become stranger when the project over, they seems close when they filming together, but when the drama end, they rarely to meet each other even they can't keep contact because of work and different condition such as different schedule so it's hard to find match schedule for both side.

i prefer they have love story like so yi hyun and in gyo jin, they are oppa dongsaeng before, they have known each other in very long time since so yi hyun was wearing school uniform, in gyo jin used to pick so yi hyun from her school. then one time, in gyo jin said when they reach a legitimate age, if they believe each other, they will marry.

then when they become adult, in gyo jin 34 ages propose so yi jun 30 ages to marry him and then they married in 2014 to fullfill their promise a long time ago. i think they have fase with date and break up story with others  but finally they married each other.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/13/so-yi-hyun-and-in-kyo-jin-spills-all-on-courtship-and-upcoming-marriage/

i hope pbg and yoo jung can keep their relationship eventough they are oppa dongsaeng now because slowly their relationship will changes to become lover relationship, until the time they can stand be side each other in public to admit they are dating.

we must wait for long time until the right time..:sweatingbullets:

@rhiesta I couldn't agree more!

Actually I couldn't help but think that our BoYoo will be just like So Yi Hyun and In Gyo Jin in terms of the relationship progress if it happens (or already started... lol), since the circumstances they have when they met is the same (the girl is in high school aka still minor and the guy is already in college aka considered adult already). Gyo Jin actually talked for a bit about this in Happy Together, and man, I do feel for him especially since he actually already has feelings for Yi Hyun wayyy early on, not long after he met her. Seeing how he feels that he needs to suppress his feelings for her because of the whole minor-adult thing, I somehow imagine our BG is feeling what GJ felt before (oh my delulu imagination hahaha). If you watch that episode, you'll know what I mean :lol:

But then again after seeing how these 2 interacted in BTS etc etc, I would think that BG right now is indeed in GJ's situation at that time. But one thing that GJ has in advantage is that he was in the same agency as YH, while BoYoo is not :bawling:

If BoYoo will have similar love story like them, it will be a long and tiring road for us shippers, since it took soooo long for Yi Hyun and Gyo Jin to actually end up together, but I don't mind as long as these 2 end up together :wub:

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

Actually I couldn't help but think that our BoYoo will be just like So Yi Hyun and In Gyo Jin in terms of the relationship progress if it happens (or already started... lol), since the circumstances they have when they met is the same (the girl is in high school aka still minor and the guy is already in college aka considered adult already). Gyo Jin actually talked for a bit about this in Happy Together, and man, I do feel for him especially since he actually already has feelings for Yi Hyun wayyy early on, not long after he met her. Seeing how he feels that he needs to suppress his feelings for her because of the whole minor-adult thing, I somehow imagine our BG is feeling what GJ felt before (oh my delulu imagination hahaha). If you watch that episode, you'll know what I mean :lol:

But then again after seeing how these 2 interacted in BTS etc etc, I would think that BG right now is indeed in GJ's situation at that time. But one thing that GJ has in advantage is that he was in the same agency as YH, while BoYoo is not :bawling:

If BoYoo will have similar love story like them, it will be a long and tiring road for us shippers, since it took soooo long for Yi Hyun and Gyo Jin to actually end up together, but I don't mind as long as these 2 end up together :wub:

hahaha.. it will test our believe and patient to wait until the right time, and it will hard for the shipper :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

well.. cha tae hyun which one of the owner of Blossom seems quite close with YJ. and i'm sure as YJ's mother is always with her so PBG must at least has an OK (i'm refraining to use the word close) relationship with her as well.. like everyone said, both still has a long way to go.. i'm sure ongoingly, mc's will be asking about each on their separate interview, from there we can have a little moment at least.. my experience as 11 years of matsujun and inoue's ship, both have remained single and non has ever been gossip with other people. There were even rumors every year for them to get married. LOL! i hope both ships will have a happy ending. 

:heart:

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

To think 2 months ago before I embark on this addictive MDBC journey, my life was peaceful but... BORING. 

Episode after episode, the addiction grew stronger and I had to scavenge the MDBC forum for updates, info, reviews ... anything under the sun that will quench my thirst for the drama.

Then the unthinkable happened. RO and CP started to tear at the fabric of my mental and moral well-being. Soon, i was consumed with insatiable lust... The kind of lust that only a shipper would know. 

I wanted to see more hugs. Then I wanted more kisses. Eventually, I could only be satisfied with bed scenes or the remote possibility of it.

The drama ended just when we were swept up in its whirlwind. It dumped us, like the cruel tornado wiping out anything or anyone in its way, before we could even exhale.

I don't know what the hell I'm writing about la!!

OI ! KYJ & PBG... WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST TALK-TALK-STARE-STARE-HUG-HUG AGAIN???!!!

Haha.. you really make me laugh so hard when I am actually suffering badly on a moonless Moonday. Thanks for lifting my spirits.

Well said @Mepuppy, I am sure most of us started that way and ended this way.

No worries. I know what you are writing, Chingu.

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, aidathecatowner said:

well.. cha tae hyun which one of the owner of Blossom seems quite close with YJ. and i'm sure as YJ's mother is always with her so PBG must at least has an OK (i'm refraining to use the word close) relationship with her as well.. like everyone said, both still has a long way to go.. i'm sure ongoingly, mc's will be asking about each on their separate interview, from there we can have a little moment at least.. my experience as 11 years of matsujun and inoue's ship, both have remained single and non has ever been gossip with other people. There were even rumors every year for them to get married. LOL! i hope both ships will have a happy ending. 

:heart:

@aidathecatowner I don't doubt that BG has an ok from YJ mom, seeing how he is praised on being gentlemanly, who would not want him as a son in law haha :D and sure, they are still linked by other things (CTH as his boss and her costar, even YJG being their mutual friend). Even CTH teased YJ about BG lols. I sensed that he would be their protector somehow haha. What I meant was being in the same agency gives both parties more excuse to hang out with each other, hence why I said that was Gyo Jin's advantage in GJ-YH situation when compared to BoYoo. I'm thankful though at least Blossom and Sidus have good r'ship so I'm hoping for lots of inter-agency events/activities/projects to give BoYoo opportunities to spend time with each other.

And OMG I actually ship Matsujun and Inoue toooooo!!!! *highfive*

Spoiler

Have not heard anything about these 2 though, apart from them being caught eating together, so haven't checked on much and I haven't been as active on these 2 compared to BoYoo as a shipper lol

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

@aidathecatowner I don't doubt that BG has an ok from YJ mom, seeing how he is praised on being gentlemanly, who would not want him as a son in law haha :D and sure, they are still linked by other things (CTH as his boss and her costar, even YJG being their mutual friend). Even CTH teased YJ about BG lols. I sensed that he would be their protector somehow haha. What I meant was being in the same agency gives both parties more excuse to hang out with each other, hence why I said that was Gyo Jin's advantage in GJ-YH situation when compared to BoYoo. I'm thankful though at least Blossom and Sidus have good r'ship so I'm hoping for lots of inter-agency events/activities/projects to give BoYoo opportunities to spend time with each other.

And OMG I actually ship Matsujun and Inoue toooooo!!!! *highfive*

Reveal hidden contents

Have not heard anything about these 2 though, apart from them being caught eating together, so haven't checked on much and I haven't been as active on these 2 compared to BoYoo as a shipper lol

yay!!! high 5! i checked on them at least on yearly basis. LOL!

yeah things will get easier if they belong to one agency. let's hope CTH will be able to pull YJ into Blossom. :blush: 

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

To think 2 months ago before I embark on this addictive MDBC journey, my life was peaceful but... BORING. 

Episode after episode, the addiction grew stronger and I had to scavenge the MDBC forum for updates, info, reviews ... anything under the sun that will quench my thirst for the drama.

Then the unthinkable happened. RO and CP started to tear at the fabric of my mental and moral well-being. Soon, i was consumed with insatiable lust... The kind of lust that only a shipper would know. 

I wanted to see more hugs. Then I wanted more kisses. Eventually, I could only be satisfied with bed scenes or the remote possibility of it.

The drama ended just when we were swept up in its whirlwind. It dumped us, like the cruel tornado wiping out anything or anyone in its way, before we could even exhale.

I don't know what the hell I'm writing about la!!

OI ! KYJ & PBG... WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST TALK-TALK-STARE-STARE-HUG-HUG AGAIN???!!!

heheehe let me join your tirade against the kdrama gods!

YO YEONGON! SMOULDERING STARE...JUST ONE?!? Pretty please with some Raon on top! And a dash of Yeong on the side!:phew:

• Like 10

So based on the above, BoYoo Couple were together at SM Cebu ( Shopping Mall) and they separated in 2 groups, well I guess I have to thank KDY and JHS who helped to be their companies and make BoYoo couple safe in public. 

This tells me that their relationship is still good, nothing wrong with them. Hope if they really want to date, they have to be very very low profile, do not get caught too early. 

Credit to pictures' owners on twitter and IG

• Like 23

1 hour ago, rhiesta said:

@myicecreamcakexoxo annyeong chingu, long time not see your statistic.. i'm really enjoy your post in main thread :)

haha, omg, when @kiranzz mentioned statistics it suddenly came to my mind that I did that crazy probability tabulation lol

maybe i'll do it again later after i finished my test tonight! (i can do one now, like, the probability of them being cute - which is, we know, 100% since these cuties are incapable of not being...cute. haha) thx for the great idea, chingu! :D 

and thanks to all the boyoo shippers who posted updates and pictures from Cebu! You guys are jjang! :wub:

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, myicecreamcakexoxo said:

haha, omg, when @kiranzz mentioned statistics it suddenly came to my mind that I did that crazy probability tabulation lol

maybe i'll do it again later after i finished my test tonight! (i can do one now, like, the probability of them being cute - which is, we know, 100% since these cuties are incapable of not being...cute. haha) thx for the great idea, chingu! :D 

and thanks to all the boyoo shippers who posted updates and pictures from Cebu! You guys are jjang! :wub:

good luck with your test chingu

• Like 10