Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

16 hours ago, nataliakay said:

And for once KDY is not next to PBG hahahahahah

lol!!!hahaha shhhhhh :D:glasses:

16 hours ago, louise31 said:

YJ has a voluptuous (did I spell it right?)  body and I looooveeee it!.... look at her legs....it's no too skinny........:blush:

she's a goddess really!!!I will look at her picture if i get pregnant...hehehe:blush:

• Like 15

agree agreee. and the photo of yj with ys just look oppa n dong seng. just the vibes if all shippers know.

actually when bg n yj first started the drama, the vibes bet them is also oppa and dong seng to me. but as the drama develops, their relationship also develop. i wonder when i started to see them as boyoo. maybe is in the BTS when bg hug yj when it is not even in the script. and see his face so full of smirk when yj squirm in his embrace. 

• Like 20

43 minutes ago, kwon_ga said:

agree agreee. and the photo of yj with ys just look oppa n dong seng. just the vibes if all shippers know.

actually when bg n yj first started the drama, the vibes bet them is also oppa and dong seng to me. but as the drama develops, their relationship also develop. i wonder when i started to see them as boyoo. maybe is in the BTS when bg hug yj when it is not even in the script. and see his face so full of smirk when yj squirm in his embrace. 

Or, maybe, the 1st kiss they had..:D 

• Like 10

OMG, Yoojungie, you had to do this to chat to Bogum!? It was ridiculous, please be normal to each other, this is getting a bit too much now. I mean you guys can just be normal, whatever you are, bg gf or bro-sis, I believe you can walk or chat to each other without hiding, does not mean anything when you are together as there were people around you, but when you were hiding or ignoring each other like this, its so sad and I can not stop thinking what is wrong with you guys?

Hope when they are back to S Korea, they talk via SMS, text or even see each other normally. We will keep supporting you two!

Credit to picture owner

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

Yahoooooooooo... They are standing next to each other!! Finalllllllllyyyyyyyyy....

Should I do voodoo dance somemore??:D

• your voodoo dance somehow works!! hahaha what spell did you use?

3 hours ago, a3upadhy said:

Guys guys.Lol they r still matching in a way:wub: Yoo Jung looks so cute

sorry to cut your post,

today they wear same white shirt lalalala, the different is the strip angle 

btw did you notice that PBG wore that shirt before?

I think that he only brought 4-5 shirt to cebu

1 hour ago, kkwattana said:

OMG, Yoojungie, you had to do this to chat to Bogum!? It was ridiculous, please be normal to each other, this is getting a bit too much now. I mean you guys can just be normal, whatever you are, bg gf or bro-sis, I believe you can walk or chat to each other without hiding, does not mean anything when you are together as there were people around you, but when you were hiding or ignoring each other like this, its so sad and I can not stop thinking what is wrong with you guys?

Hope when they are back to S Korea, they talk via SMS, text or even see each other normally. We will keep supporting you two!

Credit to picture owner

if that's really our jungie, you can breath relax my folks,

they indeed have a good relationship, chatting with each other so on

the wrong is, the public wants to capture picture of these to together, 

so one of them, or two of them must hiding their interest to talk with each other,

sad truth after drama ends, and after you're soaring high

the most sad one is because, people may judge them (PBG and KYJ) if they are too close right now as the BAD LOVE as lee young and raon do. The difference is, lee young and ra on can go through the odds because they are fictional character.

but, back to real life, I think that the best of them to keep their relationship is just being OPPA-DONGSAENG one, because if they're crossed the line right now (dating publicly). They will have a harsh judgement from the environment (PBG may even judge as pedophile who's dating a minor) and both career will be ruined

So this is the best for them actually, 

Hiding, having backstreet relationship whatever it is.

If not, that's the end of their career. That I believe, they don't want it 

let's wait for them to be more mature

I believe that they will maintain they relationship whatever it takes (because I know PBG and KYJ is like that, they will maintain their relationship long time for sure)

Right now, we just hope the very best for their career and their relationship

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Fiona Ang said:

Hyesung is in between two of them again :) same sitting position different place.... I believe they really want to sit together but unable to do so... everyone is helping and protecting our Boyoo couple... so grateful of them :)

even PBG or KYJ actually sad because that the real world fact (they must not be to close in public eyes)

we must thank jungie n gummy third wheeler unnie and oppa/dongsaeng actually, They sincerely care for our couple, since they care, this is the best thing that they can do right now.

maintain awkward gap between them ahhahaha. Feel sorry for them actually 

• Like 14

yes.. finally "BOYOO" shipper' dreams come true,

they were standing be side each other in couple shirt and  they have group photo with shirt and hat couple.

such a lovely and cute couple..:flushed:

it's because jin young, he i the hero both drama and real life, in drama he make lee yeong and ra on together and now, in real life, he make group photo that prove they meet in group privately.

do you notice chingus? they have many similar items so far:
1. hat couple : same color

2. shirt couple : eventough the color not exactly same :phew: but you can say it's couple item

3. shirt couple (again) : strip shirt, bo gum is horizontal and yoo jung is vertical

CvhkaN6UMAA0v7g.jpg

credit https://www.instagram.com/goooodhi/

if it's true they are not dating, but they have a great chemistry acidentally wear same outfit :phew: and you know what?? "my body doesn't go where my heart doesn't lead" :wub:

• Like 16