Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Helloooo all my dearies chingus!! 

Firstly base on the reports from u dearies,im happy! But.. I kinda worried too.. If only this thread can be lock only for us the boyoo shippers..im hoping that whatever they hav right now will last.. U know we have all the funny weird ppls out there who thinks they owned BG and giving pressure to his life...how i wish that both of them is at the age of marriage so that we dont hav to worry so much...they r still young n they risk their relationship for career n crazy fans....anw... Regardless what we can remain delulu.... Heheh..anybody else hav anything more to comment abt his role in music bank sg? Love reading them chingus!! 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Helloooo all my dearies chingus!! 

Firstly base on the reports from u dearies,im happy! But.. I kinda worried too.. If only this thread can be lock only for us the boyoo shippers..im hoping that whatever they hav right now will last.. U know we have all the funny weird ppls out there who thinks they owned BG and giving pressure to his life...how i wish that both of them is at the age of marriage so that we dont hav to worry so much...they r still young n they risk their relationship for career n crazy fans....anw... Regardless what we can remain delulu.... Heheh..anybody else hav anything more to comment abt his role in music bank sg? Love reading them chingus!! 

Hi @lovelybluehoneyz..

Thank you for highIighting this issue: I hesitated a while about posting the spoiler tag posts ... and I realised that I feel the same as you as there is this tiny niggling unease in me ; so I have decided to delete all of them because what they have is very precious and should be cherished and protected. Fellow Chingus, those who have read my spoiler reposts, let's treasure them in our hearts and  just keep it within  our family who truely love Boyoo and not share it anymore. My apologies if I was a bit to enthusiastic to share because I knew that it would make our hearts smile smile as it did mine. Thank you .

I agree about how BG was awesome at MusicBank. In keeping with his character, he was unfailingly charming and gentlemanly .He performed his duties very professionally  but it was different from the sparkly eye contact and full beaming smiles and tangible happiness when he cohosted with  his MDBC  costar. He  briefly assisted his fellow MC's down the steps that made me feel proud; but after he had ensured they were safe, he just went on his own way. The special superglue attention and sweetness that we wittnessed at Baeksang  appears to be reserved only for his special person. Well done Bogummy. 

Let's cheer ourselves up with more MusicBank SG MDBC moments:

Credit to owners of IG. thank you for bringing back beautiful memories 

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, joyoflife77 said:

Hi @lovelybluehoneyz..

Thank you for highIighting this issue: I hesitated a while about posting the spoiler tag posts ... and I realised that I feel the same as you as there is this tiny niggling unease in me ; so I have decided to delete all of them because what they have is very precious and should be cherished and protected. Fellow Chingus, those who have read my spoiler reposts, let's just keep it within  our family who truely love Boyoo and not share it anymore. My apologies if I was a bit to enthusiastic to share because I knew that it would make our hearts smile smile as it did mine. Thank you .

Oh dear.. No no.. I loooove reading ur posts dear.. It has nothing to do with the posts here.. Just that im worry abt our boyoo.. Even if we cannot see or connect any evidence we still hav other reporter or fans or stalker who thinks they know something.. If u get what i mean..its ok for us to know cos we want it to happen but its not ok for others like paparazzi to know cos this will pressure their relationship.. Sometimes i would rather that both hav another relationship rumours cos that will keep their real relationship safer...... Haiz... Maybe i love them too much to b together that i worry this much.. :tongue:

• Like 9

Hello everyone!!!!!!!! It's been ages since I've been here (but like some, I've lurked here and there...lol...). It's good to see and know that y'all are still here. Like all, I miss uri BoYoo, hoping to see them again, but it's good to see them doing individual activities, looking so handsome and pretty. 

• Like 8

Good morning... and good week to all... I am happy today like yesterday...  thanks to my BoYoo vitamins! :D

Today Bogummy twitter update:

This's a genuine friendyship... 

Spoiler

20589682_120850081885168_481473280066401

20633759_260004921164109_867020293514723

11 hours ago, joyoflife77 said:

I agree about how BG was awesome at MusicBank. In keeping with his character, he was unfailingly charming and gentlemanly .He performed his duties very professionally  but it was different from the sparkly eye contact and full beaming smiles and tangible happiness when he cohosted with  his MDBC  costar. He  briefly assisted his fellow MC's down the steps that made me feel proud; but after he had ensured they were safe, he just went on his own way. The special superglue attention and sweetness that we wittnessed at Baeksang  appears to be reserved only for his special person. Well done Bogummy. 

This boy makes me more and more proud.... I hope their privacy is respected... really...it's enough to know they are fine and happy! 

Spoiler

BG leaving SG ... after show... :wink: ... He was in a hurry! B)

I read  during the on-screen show that MDBC is chosen as one of top 7 popular programs of Singapore for 2016...:o

DGdSEu1VoAAPdMj.jpg
                                                                                              - cr logo -

Spoiler

I love this smile... :heart:

20583210_827714620726499_543907066581247

And i love these fanart... cr to owners... others here !

Edited by boju
  • Like 11

Actually when BG came back from Osaka, Japan alone and noone ever knew about this working schedule of him. My wide delusion told me that maybe he came there to have trip with YJ, and I also thought her sister would post ab trip in JP, since her sister is kind of like to share her life on SNS. But I blame myself for too delusional and told me that I was dreaming. But this morning I saw post of YJ's sister. I felt like ooh my sixth sense was really good right? However, i just keep it and happy by myself. If they really met up there, i really feel happy for them, wish them have a happy time together. If not, i also dont want to bring trouble to YJ ang BG and her family as well. So, i know we are all happy now with our delusion, but just keep it low.

thank you so much

• Like 17

wonderfull night all :heart:

It's a long time for me can't visited this lovely ships due to my busy works :unsure:..Glad to join u all here now.

Im so happy to see Mubank Singapore featuring Dots n MDBC, especially when the kiss scene was aired altough just a mere of seconds...:blush:. Qurious to the max how BGmy face or reaction those times when saw that, maybe he teased by BTs V..hahaha.. N im so proud of our boy there, he managed his profesioanlism with a strict imaginary line (u know what i mean guys wink wink..:glasses:). 

N bout Osaka trips..hemm..lets' go to our other own Lala land that exist in our heart :heart:..Love n miss u much shippers..

• Like 9

Helllo everyone... 

It's been a long time not visit this thread. So happy to see that this thread is still alive :) and that Osaka trip... Such a happy news... XD

Btw, it seems MDBC's anniversary is geeting closer... (Well.. I can't remember when it is) but one of mdbc team just post new pic of raon & lee young. Hopefully they will celebrate the anniversary really soon so the casts will reunite again hehhee... 

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, airasara said:

Helllo everyone... 

It's been a long time not visit this thread. So happy to see that this thread is still alive :) and that Osaka trip... Such a happy news... XD

Btw, it seems MDBC's anniversary is geeting closer... (Well.. I can't remember when it is) but one of mdbc team just post new pic of raon & lee young. Hopefully they will celebrate the anniversary really soon so the casts will reunite again hehhee... 

Yeahhhh i hope so.. so we can get new picture from MDBC squad.. 

• Like 8

Hello everyone!

I might not be posting often but I do lurk around here from time to time :) Glad to see this thread still going and I'm always so happy reading your posts :D So I'm up to date of what's going on hehe. 

Anywho, here's a recent interview of Jinyoung and I'm glad to hear---once again--- that our MDBC squad are still in contact and still bonding together.

Their friendship are seriously goals! I'm so happy that whenever they are asked about the casts and if they still in contact, they all say that they do still contact each other and still see each other from time to time. Knowing that alone just make my heart happy. And I feel like we always find out little by little of their secret little trips lol. I know the one Jinyoung mentioned here about DY, BG and YJ was still last year. But the Namsan tower, I wonder when they went :rolleyes: I really hope Jinyoung will be able to post that picture sticker! :D And just earlier this year, YJ told us about their secret water (park?) trip during their break in between filming MDBC. I wonder how many secret trips they had? Haha.

Hopefully, they will have a reunion for their 1st year anniversary! I really wanna see the MDBC Cast together again :D

11 hours ago, airasara said:

Here's our couple's schedule for this week! I wonder why Bogum attending VIP premiere today (Monday) wasn't on his schedule. Same when he attended the "Taxi" VIP premiere. But anyways, he seems busy! And I'm so glad that our baby girl has a schedule again. I miss seeing her! 

They both have a busy weekend :o

Cute baby girl on her Palette ad :wub:

Spoiler

Handsome Bogum :wub:

Spoiler

So proud of our babies :D *claps*

1.) Park Bogum

8.) Kim Yoojung

Lastly, I wanna show how In-sync our couple is. I know there are many of them but these were the times when they weren't even together or they did it separately haha but they are still in-sync :w00t:

I'll put it in spoiler to prevent my post from getting any longer lol

Spoiler

HAVE A GOOD DAY CHINGOOS! :D

• Like 13

True life couple and Boyoo  :  so many similarities.....especially in their eyes,the way they look at each other as though they cannot believe someone so amazing and wonderful exists...

"The interviewer asked Song Joong Ki about his close actor friends and mentioned actor Cha Tae Hyun, whom Song Joong Ki has been known to be close with ever since his debut.

When asked if they talk about personal matters often, Song Joong Ki responded, “Of course, I actually told Cha Tae Hyun [about wanting to marry Song Hye Kyo] a long time ago. He responded in a very Cha Tae Hyun-esque manner and said, ‘Oh, I’ve known! I had a feeling this was going to happen. Everyone in this country probably knows too.'”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/04/song-joong-ki-shares-cha-tae-hyun-reacted-marriage-sends-video-message-lee-kwang-soo/

Hope that one day when the time is right, CTH will say the same to BG  too...

Credit to owners

• Like 10

BG said he learnt from Lee Young to look only at one woman...so proud of our boy... he has proven on many occsions to be a man of his word...

His behaviour with this special person is very different and actions speak louder than words (that cannot yet be spoken aloud)..

as it did on this beautiful night...

Sweet dreams Chingus

CREDIT and much thanks to owners of IG

• Like 14

Hello, my beautiful chingus!!

I can't believe I'm finally saying this, but.... MY FANFIC IS READY!!! It's about 50 pages long and that's why I took forever to finish it, but oh well. The important thing here is that it's done and ready to be enjoyed by all of you, my fellow Boyoo shippers <3 

The story is told from PBG's POV and it unfolds to the lyrics of Ed Sheeran's song "Perfect" (the lyrics truly are PERFECT FOR BOYOO! give it a listen before you start reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UQzJfsT2eo). 

I have uploaded it to AsianFanfics because this forum was giving me some trouble with the format, so here goes the link! It's open for everyone to read :) https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277199

I can only hope you'll like it and that it will bring a lot of Ra On to your day. Disclaimer: I don't own MDBC, KBS, or know PBG or KYJ (although I certainly wish I did!). Some of it is based on actual events, but remember, it's all a work of fiction :wink: (except Boyoo, Boyoo is real). 

To anyone who was anticipating it, thank you for your patience! I really hope you enjoy it and  would love to hear your comments! 

Thank you, everyone! Have a beautiful day! :)

• Like 16

2 hours ago, pbnh7 said:

Hello, my beautiful chingus!!

I can't believe I'm finally saying this, but.... MY FANFIC IS READY!!! It's about 50 pages long and that's why I took forever to finish it, but oh well. The important thing here is that it's done and ready to be enjoyed by all of you, my fellow Boyoo shippers <3 

The story is told from PBG's POV and it unfolds to the lyrics of Ed Sheeran's song "Perfect" (the lyrics truly are PERFECT FOR BOYOO! give it a listen before you start reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UQzJfsT2eo). 

I have uploaded it to AsianFanfics because this forum was giving me some trouble with the format, so here goes the link! It's open for everyone to read :) https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277199

I can only hope you'll like it and that it will bring a lot of Ra On to your day. Disclaimer: I don't own MDBC, KBS, or know PBG or KYJ (although I certainly wish I did!). Some of it is based on actual events, but remember, it's all a work of fiction :wink: (except Boyoo, Boyoo is real). 

To anyone who was anticipating it, thank you for your patience! I really hope you enjoy it and  would love to hear your comments! 

Thank you, everyone! Have a beautiful day! :)

Nice story... 

• Like 8