Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Im a little bit confused why kyj agency is very generous  today they posted  a lot pic of her in their official sns acc are they start courting  kyj to re-  signed to their agency now kyj contract are nearly expiry why now not in the past while kyj are down? Now they do anything not loose kyj as their talent.now they realised even in the times of trial or problem she prove she can stand on her own and shine even brighter and  they don't wanna  loose a precious gem like her. Sorry ha if felt like this today.

• Like 12

Days of relaxation for our two guys and of work before the summer holidays for some of us ... Waiting to know more about their projects, I read around them some articles ... On page 708 @parmma had spoked of Bogum's facial symmetry quoting an article...

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/korean-fashion-experts-name-their-most-charming-and-stylish-male-celebrities/

I've read  other articles in the past few days, who always speaks of the symmetry as one of the reasons why to all like so much  Bogummy...

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=004&oid=023&aid=0003296179

... and I have linked it to the studies about The Rules of Attraction in the Game of Love... here... simmetry equals sex... :wub:
19894555_316070362184617_701135595399683

If you readed this article you also refer to the features that a woman should have to be attractive in the eyes of a man and I must say that KYJ has it all...

19732162_740908106094847_104323620455929992_n.jpg?oh=c3cc16d54ce17aa8bf2b341b6b15257d&oe=5A0C5806

Spoiler

Returning to talk about Bogum, also the photographer of the beautiful underwater scene  of MDBC have talked about the beauty and other of Bogummy ( here )..He said that BG is handsome and, tall, performed very well in his underwater scenes... I think we agree with him...:tongue: 

C7DGwBqV4AEKgsJ.jpg

Spoiler

Who would not want to go on vacation with him? :heart: Park Bogum went in top 3 at 'which star do you want to go with in summer vacation! HERE
19905150_314683795656607_238056500450697

Spoiler

Goodnight to all...

Spoiler

Look, she take care of him in much ways...:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 14

Hello! How's everybody doing? :) I hope you are all doing well. 

Just when we're missing BoYoo, a lot has shared the bts from the Japan D-Cut. Seriously, I think I fell in love with them even more. Just when I thought that they were already so close on the BTS they've shown us before, there are still a lot of hidden BTS sweetness that was on the D-Cut. I love how they were able to capture their sweetness, closeness and giddiness to one another. My eyes shoot so much hearts watching their BTS over and over again, and those are not even more than a minute long, what more an hour or so of the scene making/bts that hasn't been shown yet! Whoever got the D-Cuts are so lucky! I hope they sell more in the future so I can get one haha.

I really miss our couple, but I am satisfied that they at least have CFs/Ads right now. At least we could still see them! I'm glad that they're able to take a rest for now tho and that they are focusing in school. Since both of them have rest week this week, I wonder if they meet? Haha DELULU MIND :D But I hope, YJ will somehow support BG's musical. That would be awesome! Since she likes musicals, right?

And I wanna share this recent post from a Sidus HQ staff(?) It really brings me back to the awesome moments of BSAA :D

As far as I remember from a few page back in the discussion here, you guys were talking about whether the trophy had a name already or not when it was given to the winner. I think they don't engrave their name and award until later on or after the event, that's why they put the trophies back after the picture taking. Here's why I thought about that...

Spoiler

Here, it shows that Bogum's award from last year's Baeksang doesn't have his name yet under the 52nd logo. So, I'm guessing it's the same for the 53rd one, that they engrave it later on.

748e875056c3b71fd95b67faf753a429.jpg

I hope everyone will always have a good day!

• Like 14

After seeing the line "Can I call you babe" on Yoojung's new update, I just had to search for the lyrics translation. There's actually no english translation out yet since the song is fairly new. So I had to translate the lyrics on google. Welp, my DELULU mind is running wild haha :lol:

Title: Can I Call You by 20 Years of Age

Full Lyrics translation by Google Translate :)

Can I call you babe

Whatever you say, you will hear your voice and fall asleep.

Can I call you you babe

I will give you my voice.

Your moments now

Do not be afraid to go to work.

Like a glittering love than any star

To two beautiful and wonderful people

You came that way.

I know you've bloomed that precious seed.

And with such pretty eyes

Look how far you've been around

There is nothing eternal

You have only one.

If it's hard, I'll call you.

Well, I can not give you an answer.

I'll give you everything.

Can I call you babe

Can I call you you babe

When did it happen?

The day I cried

I just called you

I'm talking about something like this.

Even on my top

When I felt you smile at the end of the answer

I thought I'd make you laugh all the time.

Can I call you babe

Can I call you you babe

Among the many people on the cell phone

Do not think there's a place for you to lean on.

I'll call you

I'll laugh together and I'll cry together.

Can I call you babe

Can I call you you babe

Can I call you babe

Can I call you you babe

I will give you my voice

Spoiler

• Like 9

1 hour ago, moonlightdream said:

YJ's IG update...

I saw this on my insta and I tell u... The moment I saw the "can I call you babe" lyrics... My delulu mind went into a over run.. My dear YJ-ie.. Are you trying drop us a big hint  :D:wub:? Maybe seeing all the blessings for the song-song couple gave them courage to be more "open"... Whatever is it I super love her post! 

• Like 17

21 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

307270097bf40ad15dfcc2755d2c11dfa9ecce12

For whoever can read Chinese, these r from baidu.. the song is really for the people that r very in love.. no kidding.. very in love...

Yes, indeed this song expressed the feeling of a relationship that is very much in love..

The English Google translate doesn't accurately describe the lyrics of this song but I believe the Baidu translation is very close to it.

Here u go:

### Can I call you Babe

Doesn't matter whatever the conversation, I only want to

hear your voice till I fall asleep

Can I call you Babe

sending my voice to you ###

"This beautiful watercolor-flower-like moment that we are spending together,

I am so afraid that it will just gone be too soon" (Yoojung highlighted this part in her post)

This LOVE that shines and glitters brighter than the star

is spreading between two beautiful and good looking persons

You came to me in this way

just like a precious seed

sprouting and take root in my heart

Your beautiful eyes 

brighten up the surrounding

Though there is nothing that last eternally

but you are my one and only

Let me know when you are sad, I will call you

Perhaps I cant do anything

but I will really listen attentively

### repeat ###

Do you still remember last time, due to some reason

When you were crying sadly

I gave you a call at the end

We talked about many unimportant unrelated irrelevant stuffs

my small and negligible comfort still managed to make you smile

When I remember you that way

it makes me always want to make sure you have that smile on your face

### repeat ###

There are many phone numbers in your handphone

do not think there is no place for your heart to lean onto

I will call you 

to laugh with you and cry with you

### repeat 2 times ###

END

Wow.. what a song... she highlighted that particular sentence.. is that how she/he feel? for who we all hope he is/they are?

Dear all, I have been a silent reader for the last few months. Like you all, I feel so much for boyoo without knowing why.

(I am not a Kdrama follower and dont even know what shipping is, but just happened to chance upon their drama on Youtube and BTS and thats it .... going deeper and deeper to want to find out more about them. There is this SOMETHING about them and their interactions that exudes the pure love and innocent feelings through the drama and all the BTS, Pics, events and social media that draws you in)... I felt like watching someones' real life love story.. :-)

I sincerely hope and pray that Boyoo is what we see and feel and will always be praying for God to preserve this pure love they have for one another till the end, in this extremely challenging environment and timing they are in. (if its real)

(Sorry for this long posting. I hardly got time to write and post actually but will always be reading what you all post. You all has done a brilliant job!!! keep updating! (We can also get a lot of infos and interesting stuffs from many Boyoo related instagram accounts)

Have a blessed day

• Like 12

5 hours ago, everlastinglove said:

Yes, indeed this song expressed the feeling of a relationship that is very much in love..

The English Google translate doesn't accurately describe the lyrics of this song but I believe the Baidu translation is very close to it.

Here u go:

### Can I call you Babe

Can I call you Babe

I am so afraid that it will just gone be too soon" (Yoojung highlighted this part in her post)

Your beautiful eyes 

### repeat ###

### repeat ###

I will call you 

### repeat 2 times ###

END

Wow.. what a song... she highlighted that particular sentence.. is that how she/he feel? for who we all hope he is/they are?

Dear all, I have been a silent reader for the last few months. Like you all, I feel so much for boyoo without knowing why.

(I am not a Kdrama follower and dont even know what shipping is, but just happened to chance upon their drama on Youtube and BTS and thats it .... going deeper and deeper to want to find out more about them. There is this SOMETHING about them and their interactions that exudes the pure love and innocent feelings through the drama and all the BTS, Pics, events and social media that draws you in)... I felt like watching someones' real life love story.. :-)

I sincerely hope and pray that Boyoo is what we see and feel and will always be praying for God to preserve this pure love they have for one another till the end, in this extremely challenging environment and timing they are in. (if its real)

(Sorry for this long posting. I hardly got time to write and post actually but will always be reading what you all post. You all has done a brilliant job!!! keep updating! (We can also get a lot of infos and interesting stuffs from many Boyoo related instagram accounts)

Have a blessed day

Welcome to our thread !!!!

• Like 2

May be I am bias ..... my personal view is MDBC drama is so memorable and special due to Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung amazing chemistry.  More so, being the younger batch amongst their senior and veteran actors/actresses, both of them have somehow set a precedent for the so called "staring" scenes??  Initially when I started watching MDBC and was wondering why so many such scenes? But as the drama progresses, I was gradually drawn into such "intent gazing at each other" emotions, and I felt as real as their acting, so natural and indepth, so pure and refreshing ...... It's a different kind of feelings in other K-dramas that I have watched so far.  Having said that, the number of K-dramas that I have watched is very limited as I have to choose selectively due to time factor.

I happened to notice 2017 has so many saeguk (historical) dramas in the line-up including some fantasy of time travel genre ..........?? 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Xuexi_1 said:

May be I am bias ..... my personal view is MDBC drama is so memorable and special due to Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung amazing chemistry.  More so, being the younger batch amongst their senior and veteran actors/actresses, both of them have somehow set a precedent for the so called "staring" scenes??  Initially when I started watching MDBC and was wondering why so many such scenes? But as the drama progresses, I was gradually drawn into such "intent gazing at each other" emotions, and I felt as real as their acting, so natural and indepth, so pure and refreshing ...... It's a different kind of feelings in other K-dramas that I have watched so far.  Having said that, the number of K-dramas that I have watched is very limited as I have to choose selectively due to time factor.

I happened to notice 2017 has so many saeguk (historical) dramas in the line-up including some fantasy of time travel genre ..........?? 

True..i agree with u.. More saeguk drama and those fantasy theme like goblin..but i think only a few has the original touch. Like e.g MDBC the line of 'u r my person'.. Is used in other latest drama.. But the feel is different..in arang and the magistrate, they started the measurement scenes.. The one that LJK measuring SHIN MIN AH's chest size.. Apparently it appeared in another drama too..but honestly to me, the one who originally started it has the most affect.. Like in MDBC.. I wasnt saying this due to my love n devotion of the leads but base on what i feel after watching the kdramas..i m not those who really into kdramas n watch every single drama but im those selective ones.. And MDBC is one of the drama that i love for it originality and the best on screen leads.. Even their 2nd leads is superb! I hope PBG-KYJ will not just accept any works or new project but choose wisely..they r very talented and i hope they dont receive projects that has a character that is so typical.. Which i think most actor/actresses prefers..having said that, i trust them with good decision making cos i hav watched KYJ few drama/movie n she has acted quite a few interesting roles..not the typical popular gal who is loved by 2 guys all the time.. Haha.. 

• Like 9

On 15/7/2017 at 8:03 AM, everlastinglove said:

Spoiler

Here u go:

### Can I call you Babe

Can I call you Babe

Your beautiful eyes 

### repeat ###

### repeat ###

I will call you 

### repeat 2 times ###

END

Have a blessed day

Hi, welcome! Thanks for the translation... 

On 15/7/2017 at 8:03 AM, everlastinglove said:

"This beautiful watercolor-flower-like moment that we are spending together, I am so afraid that it will just gone"

I do not know why, but reading the phrase underlined by her has come to my mind a line from the drama;  I'm scared because I'm so happy. I hope they are spending a lot of time together and  many other beautiful moments will live ...

On 14/7/2017 at 9:17 AM, moonlightdream said:

the song is really for the people that r very in love.. no kidding.. very in love...

Inevitably my mind fluttered on high, reading the lyrics of the song, I imagine that I could understand what they are experiencing and understand how they can be afraid to lose all this, so I wish God to protect us all and also their two and that wonderful feeling called love!  

source.gif

Spoiler

As she looks at him...

Now I really want to thank all those who daily on blogs and instagrams provide us with pictures, material, videos about our BoYoo... They are my vitamin and I can't help myself,  I'm addicted to them...

About the Moonlight fever in Japan...

Spoiler

DEsR-HcVwAAnk5q.jpg

This is the first time I see these... They are very beautiful here ... 

20065929_1466842266695710_34240397332971

Spoiler

20108170_317443782047275_742223363654404

19989711_656102494578494_833751224441401

Spoiler

DEyEr92UIAAK9Cz.jpg

DEtSJcnXUAIcB_-.jpg

.... but I prefer to see them smile...

DElfV0mUQAIM7vw.jpg

DEh5i4jWAAExtP2.jpg

Spoiler

This is also wonderful.

:heart: here Vote Park Bo Gum ! Obviously for Yoo Jung, if there will is a nomination... UPDATE: here Vote also Kim Yoo Jung!

Spoiler

20106448_455851474797081_591495502136551

And...

Goodnight to all...

• Like 9

300 days of dating with someone in the past

5000th days since she debuting as an actress

5332 days her friendship with Lee young too

Delulu mode I'm just curios how many days her friendship with park bo gum or maybe start with romance with park bo gum .lol. I'm amazed with her how she treasure every day of her life.

• Like 12

On 18/7/2017 at 6:34 PM, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Hello chingus!! Suddenly so silent here...hehe.. Btw i read somewhere that BG hav no decide any new projects...i wonder if there is any new news? 

Yes, only a deafening silence ... and although I can imagine what the reasons for this silence might be (there are the summer vacations, some people  follow other drama and other couples; there are those who are discouraged by the lack of news and there is the choice of a new project that we are waiting with trepidation), a little bit it saddens me. For my part, I  follow only this forum and, again, I stand by my support for our guys as an individual and as a couple. In this regard...

Spoiler

And YJ...
Spoiler

It's hard always follow him...:lol:

20046563_318922395232747_805257780251622

I really missed these two together..

Spoiler

Goodnight to all...

Thanks,@triplemt08 :)

Edited by boju
  • Like 11

So proud of Bogum! His Musical D-Day as a Music Director finally came :D He's really a hardworking student despite his busy celebrity schedule and the best of it is that he's enjoying his school life.

Meanwhile, Love Cells 2 PD says that Yoojung can be a good director :D

Maybe in the future, our BoYoo babies can work together in Directing a theather play, a drama or a movie! Haha. How awesome would that be? Our couple is just so talented in so many ways. :) 

20 hours ago, boju said:

Thanks,@triplemt08 :)

Thank you chingoo! It just bring me so much smile editing pictures and videos of our Boyoo. They're my happy pill and I just miss them so much.

:heart:

• Like 10

Invited by Song JoongKi  2017-07-20 #ParkBoGum Movie 'The Battleship Island' VIP premiere A lot of fans were surprised to see PBG in a short bangs style

DFLaK5yUMAIN7BC.jpg

박보검,군함도시사회

DFLnjPhVYAEuGqD.jpg

DFLaK5sUIAAJ9gx.jpg

Park Bo Gum’s New Haircut Makes Him Look 10 Years Younger

Park Bo Gum recently attended the VIP preview of the new film, The Battleship Island.

Photos showed that he had a new hairstyle that made him look younger than he already looked.

He sported choppy bangs, a trendy hairstyle that many celebrities have been sporting these days.

While mostly female celebrities have been getting choppy bangs, Park Bo Gum seems to have also hopped on to the trend.

Perhaps Park Bo Gum’s new hairstyle will be a new trendsetter for male celebrities too!

c koreaboo.

DFPWGVGVoAAcFmY.jpg

BTW

Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------

KimYooJung IG updates....

DFOkVZZUwAAKiZd.jpg

trans. cr as tagged

adding from her IG again she liked peaches:D:love:

2093722.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1

AKMU – MY DARLING

My darling