Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

(Trans: "I am truly thankful to everyone who wishes me happy birthday!! God bless you.")

Thanks to you,  Bogummy, for to be a great person and you has good manner as well.  :heart:

On 16/6/2017 at 6:01 PM, lifeisfullofraon said:

my WISHFUL THINKINGS

Spoiler
On 16/6/2017 at 6:01 PM, lifeisfullofraon said:

The Last Time We Were Strangers

Tim: 2016.03.15      Event: SIA

160315_SIA_BG_looked_on_YJ_being_intervi

(P.S. Body Language of Touching His Forehead/Hair: Bringing Attention to His Face when Attracted by  A Girl)

Bogum OS: 

As I saw you from afar, standing there as bright as a blue star and as fresh as a spring breeze...you took my breath away...

I was just not so sure of what was happening right in front of me....I couldn't keep my eyes off you...

You were truly a vision--beauty, aura, and intelligence--its the stuff that goddess were made of...

I have watched you on screen before...but the images didn't do you justice... 

Were you even real...or I was still in a dream--where all my wishes would come true...

Could I get close to you...could I come talk to you...to make sure you were not just a figment my imagination...because you were too good to be true...

Watching you walking away...I wished you would turn back once and take a look at me, even with just a glance...so I could tell you this...

Tonight should be the last time that we were strangers!  The last time!

(And next time we saw them together at a publicized event...they were be fast friends and best partners...who could not stop looking at each other and talking to each other...)

160315_SIA_Bo_Yoo.jpg

Youjung's Healing Trip on Jeju Island

Time: 2016.03.27-31      Place: Jeju Island

160321_31_YJ_at_Glory_Day_VIP_Movie_Prem

On 2016.03.30 Youjung was spotted by fans at Hyeopjae Beach on Jeju Island shooting CF for Chojung Sparkling Water, later she update her IG with these pictures on 2016.05.04, not before she was already confirmed to play Raon in MDBC. 

This trip was labeled Kim You-Jung's Healing Trip on Jeju Island by her agency SIDUSHQ; maybe with this little trip, she finally got a chance to take a break and regain her strength and it led to her making a very important decision--a big move-up for her career.  What could it be?

YJ_on_Jeju_Isld_18_21_2.jpg

Then on 2016.03,27, out of nowhere, Youjung announced that she was leaving SBS's Inkigayo Music Show and 2016.04.03 broadcast would be her last appearance as its MC.  Lots of speculations and rumors floating online...Why did she quit? What was her next big project? Were she simply taking a break from show business? All while one of the most-talked about upcoming K-Drama was still looking for its female lead...Raon Ahhh...where were you... 

160403_YJ_leaving_SBS_Inkj_Music_Show_Ca

Could the clue be hidden in these photos? 

What was she reading here? Could it be MDBC novels or copies of the script?

Even if they were not, she was sure reading something while contemplating the decision of taking on the challenge of playing Raon against one of the most-talked-about actor at the moment--Park Bo Gum.  At least her agency would have made a push for her to be in the running for the leading role in hot potato MDBC, if they were not totally incompetent.

YJ_on_Jeju_Isld_0_50.jpg

The Beginning of A Beautiful Partnership

Time: 2016.05.26      Event: 1st Script Reading for MDBC Cast

Even though Bogum and Youjung has met on 2016.05.09 to practice for horse riding, they didn't have a chance yet to demonstrate their incredible chemistry as the leading couple in front of the entire cast and crew until this occasion.  At this earliest stage, they were already so thrilled to work with each other, to share emotions with each other and to support each other like no one else was in the room.  Bogum was grabbing Youjung's elbow and shaking her arm like a giddy school boy, who just found his favorite girl at a the playground and would not let her out of his sight.  He was seen stealing glance at Youjung.  They were like two best friends who have not seen each other for a long time and could not stop talking and laughing with each other just to catch up on events in their own separate lives.

Bogum and Youjung were so wrapped up in their own little world and everyone else in the room were on a totally different plane of existence--the pure exuberance of them simply being in each other's proximity was out of this world--Bogum behaved like he never worked with any other lady actress before and was too happy to finally have the girl of his dream [in the drama] in front of him to embark on the adventure of their lives! Their partnership started with a bang, and there would be no turning back!  

What an big momentous occasion to build up the best relationship of their very young lives!  And they both looked like they just met the most important person in the world.  How could their affection for each built up so fast and so strong? Less than ten weeks ago, they didn't even greeted each other at SIA!  The only feasible explanation would be that they have long admired each other's works (from K-dramas, reports and publicity events) but never had a chance to make friends.  

Even though there was none excessive physical contacts coming from Bogum, but his gaze toward Youjung was eager and intense--and this should be enough to throw up a big red flag for Youjung.  There were plenty of warning signs for Youjung to keep her distance from him and to not give out the impression that she was encouraging him.  But we didn't see any of that, no much reservation on the part of Youjung when it came to Bogum's advances--she didn't flinch when Bogum grabbed her arm or put his arm behind her--she was looking comfortable and carefree when Bogum initiated these contacts.  

MDBC_Script_Reading_Best.jpg

Youjung was totally trusting Bogum and believing him to behave gentlemanly toward her!!  That's a lot of trust coming from Youjung toward Bogum  since the very early stage of their friendship/relationship--and that's not an easy thing to have--given Bogum's tendency to go overboard with physical contacts with his co-stars (mostly with male, occasionally with female)!  

The prim and proper Youjung seemed to have the confidence to be able to keep Bogum's physical contact [toward her] under control, within a reasonable interpersonal boundary that she could accept as his co-stars/friends--all the while Bogum looked pretty touchy freely with her in the eyes of any bystanders--even the PDs and staff of MDBC was teasing him for it.  

In the most recent released BHTS clips, which showed their interactions at the script reading, Youjung could be seen to prod Bogum gentely with her elbow in order to make him stop gazing at her (as she did many times later at the shooting of MDBC).

BG_gazing_at_YJ_she_said_what_then_prob_

I Want to Be More Than Friends

Time: 2016.06.16      Event: Bogum's Birthday/MDBC Dinner Party (on the site of shooting)

In the eventuality that Bogum and Youjung got cast for MDBC's leads,  they wanted to make friends for the sake of the drama--which was explained by Bogum repeatedly in different interviews.  And even though they didn't hit it off with Youjung right away, but Bogum was determined to break the ice with Youjung and he emphasized that he was the one approached Youjung first with invitations of dinner plans and social gatherings to build up their chemistry.  Bogum was so adamant about the necessity of doing it like there was no other choice. 

Here at a dinner/gathering for the MDBC cast and crew and to celebrate his birthday, Bogum was going the extra mile to accomplish his mission of getting close to Youjung.

On the same day, Bogum posted a happy GIF that day, thanking all the fans and supporter for their well wishes for his birthday; looking extra energized and more gleeful than usual.  

160616_BG_Happy_on_His_Birthday_360x450.

In the later released BHTS footage, Bogum was seen glued to the side of Youjung while watching Jinyoung performing on stage, they were really comfortable with each other--singing, dancing and just enjoying each other's company at the gathering.  Bogum was almost in tears with so much blessing coming his way when presented with a birthday cake...probably one of the most obvious reason for his exuberance was the presence of his new best friend, Youjung.  What would make a 23-years-old birthday boy lose himself more than having a beautiful girl there to sign Happy Birthday for him!

160616_BG_s_B_Day.jpg

But why was it so important to Bogum to build up rapports win Youjung's as soon as possible, there were still plenty of time to bond with Youjung once MDBC started shooting and they were not required to be lovey-dovey in the first few episodes--Youjung were still playing a boy--there were still time to build up the intimacy required of he two leads.

Couldn't Bogum--as a professional actor--work with a leading lady that he was not friend with or didn't really like as friends?  Could he be really after Youjung's friendship and affection, not just work collaboration?  After all, actors and actresses faked their on-screen chemistry all the time, plenty of them did not get along off-screen and even hated each other's ego. 

I am sure that Bogum could have fooled us, the audience--if he couldn't build up personal relationship with Youjung--and still delivered convincing acting performance, with his naturally flirtatious way and playful behaviors around former female co-stars.  But he chose to go the extra mile with Youjung and made it his mission to take down the wall Youjung put up to protect herself as she usually did with older male co-stars--i.e. no excessive shoulder-grabs, hand holding, knee-touching outside the shooting of scenes (all of which Bogum would do to her at Press Con).

Happy Outfits, Happy Occasions

Youjung wore the same tops/sweats from the healing trip on Jeju Island to the two MDBC gathering/events...could she be reminiscing her time in Jeju where she finally decided to take on the role of Raon...or two complete COINCIDENTAL coincidences?  Maybe subconsciously she wanted to retain the happy feelings that she felt from reading the script while she was in Jeju and also to repeat the experience in the presence of Bogum, who would be reading his lines from the script. By wearing the same tops, Youjung was making the mental connection between Jeju Island to Happiness to MDBC to Bogum.

YJ_same_tops_from_Jeju_Island.jpg

Time: 2016.08.18      Event: MDBC Press Conference

Clip_6_53_15_positive_attitude_at_shooti

1_YJ_felt_a_lot_of_happniess_reading_the

YJ: I, too, will continue to feel joy and happiness in my life...and I want to spread it to the audience....

What Youjung did realize at the time was that she already spread the happiness to her co-star, Park Bogum by taking the role of Raon.

(P.S. Look closely at Bogum's expression when Youjung was talking about her own enjoyable experience of reading the script, he raised his eyebrows and was clearly amused by Youjung's explanation and thinking how adorable she was in going through this phase...uhhh, it certainly deserves further exploration and scrutiny...next post is on Bogum's body language when Youjung is around...)

(Thank you to all the chingus who encouraged me and pushed me to keep writing my WISHFUL THINKINGS.  I will thank you one-by-one next time after my rush to getting this out before Bogum's birthday coming to an end.) 

Thank you for bringing them back to this forum. Can not tell you  how much today I needed it  for a refreshment  to remain our dreams  and hopes for the BoYoo. Please, continue to give us your "delulu" thoughts for a long time! :D

***Now that it's just past midnight in Korea and the joyful day of Bogum's birthday is over, I come here to tell you about a bitter conversation with a friend very very fan Boyoo... I prefer to report in spoiler this conversation so that only those who are interested in finding an explanation can answer me.

Spoiler

She asked me why on the day of BG's birthday someone talked about YJ birthday (in September) without even  say happy birthday  to Bogummy and even published an awkward interview  from a supposed close friend (ex colleague) of YJ...Uncomfortable, because he says things that could compromise YJ, seeing the age difference ... If you read a few words of that interview, look what you get. The feeling of a collective illusion and the need to protect privacy that comes into play only when it comes about him... I confess that, initially, I was bewildered and speechless. On the one hand I wanted to reassure my friend, about the strong bond between them two, on the other I did not immediately find  the words to justify the ostentation of a close connection with her from a bigger friend, without weighing the words and the potential impact. With all that's happened, we can't add fuel to the fire. I believe Bogummy has always been very careful in protecting her, It deserve the credit. He's a real gentleman. After, with over calm, I told my friend that sometimes the interviews can be misunderstood or poorly translated, and I personally think that nothing in those words can touch my conviction that the bond between BoYoo is magnificent and can overcome any obstacle. Now, although my confidence is as strong as before and maybe more, doesn't mean it  this applies to all and that everyone has reacted similarly like me by reading the interview, so please you remember in the future that we are in the BoYoo forum, and although after the end of MDBC we have to give them individual support, we must not give space here to other boats or provide arguments to support of who don't want  to see them together.

The others BooYoo moments from japanese DVD...

Spoiler

• Like 17

Yoojung's Fila Korea 

Facebook and IG update.

Our doll looks really stunning here :wub: 

emfEC9U.jpg

0nyKkdW.jpg

=========

@lifeisfullofraon thank you for your wonderful writing again! I thought I was reading the a poem on the first part. It's so beautiful :D Can't wait for the next one!

=========

And just something I made last night coz I miss our couple and I just love love this scene. This will be my belated celebration of Kiss Day in Korea lol

Spoiler
Since I don't know how to post a video directly from my phone, here's the one I posted on IG :sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

@boju - I think I know exactly what and whom you were talking about and I can answer you this ( see spoiler)

Spoiler

I followed this person ( on twitter) who translated and brought up this mentioned interview ( a few days before BG' BD) about YJ's closeness with her same agent senior friend who was born same year as BG and I was sure some Boyoo fans might get hurt by reading it, but let me tell you, this person is NOT Boyoo fan and obviously not BG fan either but she/he is YJ fan. I notice she/he may ship YJ with other male star (s).I understand that not everyone is Boyoo fan so I respect whatever he/she posts on IG or twitter which are not related to BG or Boyoo but YJ only.

I think some of Boyoo fans may have upset him/her by sending private messages so he/she told them off...LOL. Please if we notice or know that person is YJ fan only but not Boyoo's or BG's, we should respect them and respect other ships too, be a good boyoo fan and as long as we dont cross the line, we are ok.  If I want to talk about Boyoo, I come here but I do follow many YJ and BG individual fans to get updates. 

Now, if we know YJ enough, she is very kind and friendly to her male and female co-stars, she even calls Kwandongyeon sometimes for a chat and eat out ( not just them two but as a group) so I was sure she treats THAT male star ( who was on the recent interview) as a senior FRIEND or oppa, I am confident that YJ is not the person who will flirt with any male co-stars she working with; she has worked with many oppas in the past also she knows how to treat juniors and seniors well.

To have YJ as a friend is easy but as a GF is not easy but I think BG has a very good chance. :-)

PS: I notice that BG and YJ names are mentioned a lot on interviews a lot as they are so popular now and fans like to know what they are talking about. So we have to be careful or not too sensitive when reading them, we have evidences, also Boyoo sweet moments were seen recently too and we have to trust that Boyoo is real as they treat each other way better than other co-stars and YJ used to mention on one interview ( I forgot where I read it from) that if she is in relationship, she is and will always be a girlfriend who is loyal to her lover. 

So please tell your friend not to worry to much, there will always be non-boyoo fans out there posting things that may upset us, but just simply believe in Boyoo!  

Have a good weekend everyone!

@lifeisfullofraon - love your post again about Boyoo, you are super talented in writing this. I always save your posts to read it again and again as they are enjoyable. Thank you so much.

I am sure BG has had a great BD today, hope someone made him happy and smile all day today. Its gonna be YJ's turn soon.  

• Like 21

Yes kkwattana I totally agree! YJ is a cool girl but definitely not an easy girl like many others!! It's a good  thing that nowadays she has been mentioned by other stars during their interviews because she is becoming more popular than before! It's a mature thing that YJ is trying to be active and sociable with others by sending coffee truck or food. Since she does not have any on going projects now, it's good she is still active in the media! BG does that too with his friends by send sending food or attending plays!  YJ didn't send any food to YEo JIn goo to show support even though he has many current projects now and I think it's there is an important reason behind it that associated with her relationship with BG. So she is selectively and wisely sending the food truck and supports to the ppl that she believes will not somehow jeopardize her relationship with BG neither create fan wars. I heard the reason why she like this particular Japanese cartoon (forgot the name) was because the boy only loves the gold fish girl all his life and very loyal to her. So I am confident when she is in love, she does not change her mind easily! In addition, she knows her body is precious so she does not believe random skinship (not like some others). Thus, I will not think too much about her friendship with this 6 years older senior in her company! 

• Like 18

Hi ALL!

I recently saw a picture of YJ in a white t-shirt with a khaki jacket and wearing glasses identical to BG's......

Well, I thought that's pretty normal coz we've seen them in similar looking outfits and accessories. 

But when I looked closely I realized she was wearing another layer - a checkered shirt, which only the collar is slightly visible. And I thought.....hmmmm that color combination looks kinda familiar.....and I recalled one of BG's cherished chequered shirts look a lot like it. I tried to searched for it and thanks to @lifeisfullofraon's post, I found it! 

Perhaps it's a little far fetched.....but my delulu mind think not :D

I'm not sure when YJ's picture was taken.....but we all know BG's was taken on his birthday last year

Any thoughts? 

• Like 15

happy sunday guys...long times being silent lurker here..

i miss u all so bad..

@lifeisfullofraon...as always, i feel like reading a novel. super love it..:heart:..

n just scrolling soompi n read this news..hope this isa chance to see mdbc squad reunion by support the drama altough just a short one..

But always happy to read news bout them being together in some project. MDBC was ended monts a go but still goin strong in many news/media..just like us here, :blush:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/17/b1a4s-jinyoung-star-short-drama-chae-soo-bin/

Spoiler

B1A4’s Jinyoung To Star In A Short Drama With Chae Soo Bin

b1a4-jinyoung-chae-soo-bin.jpg

B1A4’s Jinyoung is returning to the drama industry!

He was cast in KBS’s short drama “If We Were a Season” (literal title) as the main lead, along with Chae Soo Bin and Jang Dong Yoon. The cast members met with the producers on June 15 and have officially entered preparations to begin filming.

“If We Were a Season” is a melodrama portraying the pure and youthful days of the characters. Jinyoung will take on the role of Dong Seok, who has one-sided feelings towards Hae Rim (Chae Soo Bin).

Meanwhile, both Jinyoung and Chae Soo Bin previously appeared in the popular drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

• Like 10

tumblr_oe5waliuLL1s8k88to3_250.giftumblr_oe5waliuLL1s8k88to7_250.gif

tumblr_oe6daikdjD1s8k88to4_250.giftumblr_oe6daikdjD1s8k88to5_250.gif

tumblr_oe684hpdIJ1v4285po1_540.giftumblr_oe684hpdIJ1v4285po2_540.gif

hyoyyeol:

- “When your heart is sad, everything seems doubtful”… Then, I need you. Take away my doubtfulness with happiness.
- Is that okay, Your Highness?
- Yes. I am filled with Ra On-ah.

DCqdW74U0AI1WK0.jpgDCqdW72V0AA15gi.jpg

++++++++++

7 Must Have Qualities That Park Bo Gum Wants In His Girlfriend

Spoiler

park-bo-gum2.jpg

One of the hottest actors in the Korean entertainment scene right now is definitely none other than Park Bo Gum.  He’s been receiving a lot of love and attention especially after his recent role in Moonlight Drawn by Clouds”.
His massive popularity among young women led all sorts of media to question him on his ideal type and he recently identified the 7 qualities he looks for in a perfect partner.

1. A woman who leaves a bright, happy impression with her beautiful smile.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

2. A woman with short hair. (This considered short hair:D)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

3. A kind-hearted, polite woman.

4. Someone that is understanding and caring.:wub:

TXPSleK.jpg?1

5.Someone that looks in the same direction or has the same perspectives.

6. Someone who can cook well.^_^

7. Someone who shares the same values, as well as similar philosophy in life and religion.

26638094425_80afe0c76e_o.png

• Like 19

This is why we can't blame Bogum for looking at her all the time and for staring at her too long :lol:

==========

On 6/17/2017 at 8:06 PM, dee_230208 said:

n just scrolling soompi n read this news..hope this isa chance to see mdbc squad reunion by support the drama altough just a short one..

But always happy to read news bout them being together in some project. MDBC was ended monts a go but still goin strong in many news/media..just like us here, :blush:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/17/b1a4s-jinyoung-star-short-drama-chae-soo-bin/

Reveal hidden contents

I'm so excited for them! And it turns out that the writer is the same as the writer of MDBC! :D

Spoiler

==========

==========

New BTS. These two are so adorable! Playing hide and seek from the camera or from Yoojung, Bogum-ah? Haha.

• Like 14

Both BG and Song joong ki prefer long hair girls! I truly think YJ has long hairs even now! lol.. but I guess hair long or short is the least of the concern for BG cuz hair can grow or to be cut.. the thing does not change is the kindness and natural beauty which YJ has ! 

• Like 9

YJ's IG update.... hmmm lover, please stay??!!! Did they meet up tonight to celebrate the belated birthday of BG??!! Lol maybe I think too much but anything is possible, right? A young girl listens to this type of song really makes me believing that she is in LOVE!!!! 

• Like 13

18 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

YJ's IG update.... hmmm lover, please stay??!!! Did they meet up tonight to celebrate the belated birthday of BG??!! Lol maybe I think too much but anything is possible, right? A young girl listens to this type of song really makes me believing that she is in LOVE!!!! 

In fact I would say it is very likely. Note the text of song at a minute 1.04...:blush:

Someone commented " No worries, for sure HE will stay!!! :joy: ... how not to agree! 

Spoiler

We have always highlighted the way BG looks at her, but, also,the her looks to him are unequivocal..That's the look of a girl in love. :wub:

Spoiler

15035685_381686712176321_7152735902219894784_n.jpg

I love this video...

Spoiler

And other video about the crown prince and Bogummy... He's so cute... and  sexy! :wub:

Untitled1beaeb.gif

Goodnight to all...

Spoiler

• Like 10

New BTS...

BTS are so awesome !

So sweet....they really care about each other.... she  was worried she had hurt him n he tried to reassure her that he was ok. 

Apparently the director commented on how BG was expressing his feelings too much? Maybe BG was not acting...because the feelings are real ....

CFs ...

so super namja....

and our CF sellout queen....

I think it is awesome that  BG and YJ are equals in every aspect .

Thank you all chingus for all the  posts and updates n insights . Always a treat to come here.

credit and thanks to owners of the iGs.

• Like 13

Kim yoo Jung IG update

Wooh what ofsexy song icant imagine Kim yoo Jung listen this kind of song delulumind she really like a sexy jazz music now a days. And the place delulumind again a romantic date with someone ehemm in the rooftop with this kind of music

• Like 12

Spoiler

10 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

Kim yoo Jung IG update

Wooh what ofsexy song icant imagine Kim yoo Jung listen this kind of song delulumind she really like a sexy jazz music now a days. And the place delulumind again a romantic date with someone ehemm in the rooftop with this kind of music

YJ have a refined and ecletic musical taste  or have someone who knows the music well and with whom she love to listen songs and who is casually the music director  of a project...:wub:

"Woman" carries us out of the temporal space... Romanticism, sensuality, suave rhythm... From the Daily: Rhye seduces with contemporary R&B...  Woman stands as a remarkable achievement in blending old and new to form a tightly produced treatise on romance, both of the heart and of the flesh.

YJ is also published a romantic view in Seoul in evening   here ... I believe his life is full of love lately! :heart:

I have an idea of who might be a inspiration and romanticism for her...:phew:

DCvuPRlUIAA3IKQ.jpg

Goodnight to all...

DCvuHfeVYAAvqim.jpg

To continue dreaming...

• Like 15

Hello Chingus! Gd morning! Woaahh.... Loving all the posts.. Esp from the japanese bts cut version.. Lucky thing the japanese version is shown much later n we still hav all the special bts to talk abt.. Hehe.... Even they look forward for season 2..i wonder if its possible n even so, how is the storyline going to b like.. Hmmm...another interesting part is both has not sign on any new project yet... *thinking*  

Anw, hav a pleasant day dear chingus... Take gd care of urself too ya.. :heart: *big big hugs*

• Like 7