Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, triplemt08 said:

I like how Yoojung answered if Bogum was her ideal type or not. Instead of completely denying it or say he's not my type, she answered it in between lines. It's not a yes and it's not a no. It's more of like a "yet." Meaning, there could still a possibility that he could be her ideal type

Sorry to cut your post but I do agree with you.
YJ can not really say that Bogum is her ideal type (yet) as I think they are seeing each other and trying to learn each other so when she said she did not know Bogum' s personality that well may be true. Knowing someone very well can take sometimes but I think their relationship is getting stronger each day and their status is "Happy".

By the way, anyone knows why Bogum and Yoojung have to update their schedule mostly on the same day and also same dates,

I have noticed it quite many times now, I thought they were from same agency as their schedule so matchy...lol. My delulu is Bogum and Yoojung talk a lot of their next work and projects to do and may be plan their work together? Its nice to see their schedules mostly updated at same time. 

• Like 13

34 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Sorry to cut your post but I do agree with you.
YJ can not really say that Bogum is her ideal type (yet) as I think they are seeing each other and trying to learn each other so when she said she did not know Bogum' s personality that well may be true. Knowing someone very well can take sometimes but I think their relationship is getting stronger each day and their status is "Happy".

By the way, anyone knows why Bogum and Yoojung have to update their schedule mostly on the same day and also same dates,

I have noticed it quite many times now, I thought they were from same agency as their schedule so matchy...lol. My delulu is Bogum and Yoojung talk a lot of their next work and projects to do and may be plan their work together? Its nice to see their schedules mostly updated at same time. 

I love how YJ answer the question on the ideal type (regarding BG), she play it safe by without saying yes or no, just not known his personality well XD...So when the time she known...well...:wub:...just leave it to times, as long as they keep contact each other, and friendship is the foundation of any relationship =]

Sorry for cutting out the links, but i think they update their schedule on the same day is just because its Monday and is the 1st working day of the week haha......

• Like 9

On 5/20/2017 at 11:41 PM, triplemt08 said:

Our doll is so pretty today! :D and I like how in her fan meetings, she sings Bogum's "My Person" out of all the other OST they have from their drama. I also like the fact that they talked about and mentioned Bogum too hehe :wub:

Idk exactly which YeongOn scene are they watching but her reaction is so cute ^_^

Edit: They were watching ep 12 when Ra On visited the Crown Prince after he got injured. It was the part when Lee Young gave her a back hug and told her that no one will take her happiness away without his permission and told her not to cry :tears: but her reaction tho aaaahhhh. Kiligs kilig :wub:

Looking at her reaction, I couldnt help but wonder......... At the KBS Awards night, should she be able to stand next to BG for the best couple and watch that kissing scene together on the huge screen.....:wub::blush:, hehehe.....how I love to see their reactions, who do you think will be more embarrass?....huhuhu :bawling: what a miss.... I want to see those shy tomatoes standing next to each other... 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, tsarathefirst said:

Looking at her reaction, I couldnt help but wonder......... At the KBS Awards night, should she be able to stand next to BG for the best couple and watch that kissing scene together on the huge screen.....:wub::blush:, hehehe.....how I love to see their reactions, who do you think will be more embarrass?....huhuhu :bawling: what a miss.... I want to see those shy tomatoes standing next to each other... 

Haha it would have been awesome to see both of their reactions! I've always wonder how they both would answer when the other MC asked about the Kiss NGs! Would Bogum be that shy next to her? How would Yoojung respond? I had those thoughts too when I watched the best couple award :wub:

• Like 6

"My ideal type is someone that I can get along well with and read books with," she smiled. "I don't quite know him that well, so I can't really say if he's my ideal type or not."

BAM!!! That was a “ jackpot answer” for us shippers but the one that benefited the most from her reply was non other than BG .

I mean c'mon – YJ was actually giving him hints or big fat chance on how to woo her heart.. hoping BG would take notes on that ASAP.

Somehow, unconsiously and subconsiously – she wants to know him better as their relay is still not on THAT level ....yet.girl_cloud.gif

• Like 10

On 5/21/2017 at 3:22 PM, lifeisfullofraon said:

"When you love someone, they're a part of you. it's like you're attached by this invisible thread and no matter how far away you are, you can always feel them." - Unknown

“An invisible [red] thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.” - Chinese Proverb

170503_BG_eyes_on_YJ_3.jpg

160315_SIA_Bo_Yoo_Dated_Post_This.jpg

I said about 2 or 3 pages ago that I wanted to snoop into BoYoo’s past (preMDBC). B):ph34r: I have this itching curiosity at the back of my mind which simply wouldn’t go away, that there are some missing puzzles waiting somewhere to be discovered. Blame it on my silly romantic heart :blush:that kept nagging and stressing the need to have the satisfaction having the knowledge of their first meeting.

Well, I  am so glad you did it, chingu. And you, chingu, has done a fantastic job of it. I can tell from your thorough and thoughtful analysis, (especially your expressive words) that you are committed to shipping BoYoo with all your heart and love. Indeed, you are a truly passionate BoYoo shipper.  Hence, @LifeisfullofRaon, I am putting my hands and thumps up.  At the rate I am going I will not get it done the same way that you did , definitely not as meticulous and comprehensive as yours.  And your theories too are equally impressive.  Please keep on writing, keep on expressing and spreading your love here for BoYoo. :heart: 

Edited by tsarathefirst
  • Like 11

Agree with @mamun here.. YJ has been working in industry for almost 14 years.. She is always honest and straight forward with her answer, but also witty. She chose Song Dong Il sunbanim as her ideal type by only looking his old pic when he was young, she straigforwardly said that she had a crush on Bobby and also chose TOP as her ideal type as he is manly. 

However, when it comes to Bogummy, she answered it that way.. NO or  YES,  the readers are the one who decide it..

If I paraphrase, what YJ said is like I cannot say that BG oppa is my ideal type or not as I really do not know him very very very well (Like I need more time to decide if he is the one, I want to know  him more) . But (I know)  BG oppa is someone who has passion for acting (same with me, I really like acting a lot), I learned a lot from him as well (we did the script reading together and shared our thought and corrected each other mistake and acting)  and he provided energy to us as we were filming (we were really getting along well, we suported each others, jokes around. I really enjoyed shooting MDBC ). 

So, u can judge by yourself ya :blush:

12 hours ago, triplemt08 said:

I like how Yoojung answered if Bogum was her ideal type or not. Instead of completely denying it or say he's not my type, she answered it in between lines. It's not a yes and it's not a no. It's more of like a "yet." Meaning, there could still a possibility that he could be her ideal type. And she don't know him well enough? Hmmm...their actions at BAA says otherwise. The way they talk to each other so much then, I feel like they know each other a lot hehe. And when it comes to similarities, I feel like they have a lot. Fashion, food, interest and their passion for acting. 

@triplemt08 yup kind of agree with you chingu.. She needs time to decide whether he is her ideal type or not ..like hangout together to get know each other.. slowly and lowly.. especially she said in her previous interview " I don't feel like just wanting to date"  and she still has  many dreams to achieve. she is looking into a serious relationship guys.. and she needs to know BG more to decide to be in relationship with him or not..

For me, her answer shows that she has an interest in him, and wants to know him deeper and more.. OK both of you are young... feel free to decide where this relationship is going.. But from your body languages which people said never lie I can see where this is going :blush:

===========

In past I believe that Bogummy is not YJ's ideal type, but I believe we did not always end up with our ideal type (especially for a girl) as we tend to fall in love with someone as the relationship develops. and I think that is what happen with YJ as time passing by she fell for him.. From oppa or sibling to food buddies to close friend next  it will be :wub:   hehehe 

Bogummy, Keep up the good work!!! We are behind you... one final blow needs to make !!!!

Spoiler

PS. if they are dating (even in the future) I want the one who spills the beans is Bogummy 

For me, BoYoo are going out together (like casual dating), getting know each other..

Now I am confused to look how much BoGummy changes.. and I think he will continue suprising us with his transformation.. Like YJ-ie I want to know him more,.. 

EDIT:  I only need to know what kind of book BG likes to read in his spare time... hmmm can someone share it with me?

• Like 14

On 5/21/2017 at 7:18 PM, boju said:

18443568_1402592336445720_80461134994971

I think that to your question "How much SAY did Bogummy have on finally selecting Youjung as Raon?", also thanks to your analysis, the answer cannot but be affirmative: he wanted her!

Sorry if I fell a little bit behind.

You are spot on. :DHowever him wanting her is a 2 in 1 situation. That is, he wanted her as his ‘Raon’ not just on but also off screen. I think by now everyone knows just how transparent BG is. He made it obvious right from the very beginning  who his choice is. I mean, judging from how happy and clingy he is everytime having her around him says it all. :wub:

Some people might be wondering, Why her? I think, beauty aside, there must be something really special in her that make her so precious and he so adores. I don’t have the answer but I am sure some chingus here can help to elaborate in more details what that ‘special something” is hehehe Come out Chingus, stand up and fill this thread with :heart:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, cici1 said:

In past I believe that Bogummy is not YJ's ideal type, but I believe we did not always end up with our ideal type (especially for a girl) as we tend to fall in love with someone as the relationship develops. and I think that is what happen with YJ as time passing by she fell for him.. From oppa or sibling to food buddies to close friend next  it will be :wub:   hehehe 

I agree. Ideal type is mostly like a basis on finding someone. It's like a guide. But when you start liking someone, you just unknowingly fall for them. Your ideal person is usually not followed when your heart beats for someone. Hehe. I'm so bad at explaining this. :sweatingbullets:

I hope our babies will follow their heart and i hope that path would be towards each other. Someday. I'll wait patiently :wub:

• Like 10

15 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

a  more mature way of looking at a deepening relationship...because there are always hidden areas or depths which we may not initially reveal to each other in the 1st few months of a relationship...

@mushforbrainsI actually have this thinking too ...a new couple definitely need times to understand each other better and in depth...even some married couple might understand each other very very well lol. So probably what yj meant is need more time to know his personality better before confirming that he is her ideal though ( they might be already dating lol)... And not being her ideal type doesn't mean he will not be her life time partner...:D

• Like 9

16 hours ago, cici1 said:

MC: So we would like to hear where he would like to go? sea or mountain? driving? theme park?……. Where???????

(will leave this part roughy rough haha. not good in japanese but this guy is soooo funny. he’s eager to get the exact words from BG)

BG: Anywhere would be okay. Think I would be so happy for just the fact that I could be with a person that I really like and love. So anywhere would be okay.

He must be thinking of the one he loves when he said that. Anyway would be ok as long as can be with his love one.

• Like 6

THE LOVE FOR BOYOO COUPLE IS DEFINITELY NOT OVER...wishing that  although they are 2nd place on ranking..if ever their will be a remake..hope they cast BoYoo..CHEABAL DRAMA GOD!!HERE OUR PLEA!!

"I don't quite know him that well.so I can't really say if he's my ideal type or not........"""""""""

.................let me decode this phrase with my pure BoYoo delulu mind....

"We're just on early stage of dating so I don't really know him that well..so I'm not quite sure if his really my long life partner or not"......:wub:

Let me put my emotion in a form of gif by Yoo Jung 

giphy.gif

Screaming with you Yoo Jung ah...this two will really the death of me!!but I don't mind as long as it's BoYoo kekekeke....

@lifeisfullofraon :heart: you as always... @piscesean @boyoomystery welcome to this thread chingus..:blush: @mushforbrains wahhh!! so happy for you!!Yoo saw Yoo Jung in person..what a precious memory it must be..and I love your mother protective mode on hehehe..

• Like 12

17 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

@lifeisfullofraon But once you see her... You would want Pbg to WAIT.....she is a baby.....all protective mummy bird feelings to the fore...

but yes....think our boy knows what he wants....he has declared before that once he knows...he would show it...

the baeksang awards were simply amazing with all the fan cams showing how singleminded he is...was quite surprised at the hand gestures when he asking someone to "palli palli" come to his side...and when he's waiting for her and someone came to stand beside him...he immediately moves to make space...

the entire bow tie episode and when he looks back at the gentleman behind him with a sheepish expression...got caught asking for attention...lol...:wub::wub: 

If they both announce projects at the same time.. It will be too coincidental....more hilarious will be if they are in the same project...

pretty please...Kdrama gods.... 

Even if it's not would love to see them in another drama soon....love them both as actors and as the OTP..

loving all the pics and videos posted...

i didn't get any good shots of Kyj in han ok cos I thought they were going to do bag checks and didn't bring my camera in...sob....

He showed it alright. Witnessed by Baeksang along with millions others watching.

Of all the so many 'happenings' at Baeksang, I was most astonished :astonished: at seeing him waving frantically like he did. Obviously wanting her to come hurry back to his side. The way he scratched his head and smile to himself later (I suppose in realisation), he must be thinking to himself, " God, Am I insane?" Seeing that, I was like replying...." No, BG. You're a man in love." :wub: Hehehehe But seriously guys,  as much as I wish for many sweet moments from BoYoo, I never thought for a second that I would see that side of BG, not in public and in such a big occasion. Its so evidence that his head was so full of 'Raon' until its overwhelming him to such an extent. I doubt he even remember his award, not until the girl he care more for came back to his side with it.:wub:  The power of love .......:heart::wink:

Yeay, The School series leads should be named by early June. All you know our BoYoo couple turn out to be the OTP! Hey, nothing is impossible if it is meant to be. I am staying positive. BOYOO fighting!!!!

• Like 11

Chingus... Is there a way for us to reach the pd-nim to suggest boyoo? Actly i dont mind them not being a couple in that sch drama cos basically we dont know hows the story line like.. As long as i see them in one drama as frens or whichever neccesary im blessed.. Hehe... Esp if the storyline is abt the tough life of a student.. N they met.. Confide.. Become close... Omo omo... My mind has drifting awaaaay..  Lol:lol::tongue:

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Chingus... Is there a way for us to reach the pd-nim to suggest boyoo? Actly i dont mind them not being a couple in that sch drama cos basically we dont know hows the story line like.. As long as i see them in one drama as frens or whichever neccesary im blessed.. Hehe... Esp if the storyline is abt the tough life of a student.. N they met.. Confide.. Become close... Omo omo... My mind has drifting awaaaay..  Lol:lol::tongue:

PD is Park Jin-Seok, Writer Im Soo-mi. I am sure they have set up an assign management team for the production considering the project has been publicized. Therefore, :wink:they must have online communication means.

Its really would be awesome if we can see them again in the same project this soon.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

THE LOVE FOR BOYOO COUPLE IS DEFINITELY NOT OVER...wishing that  although they are 2nd place on ranking..if ever their will be a remake..hope they cast BoYoo..CHEABAL DRAMA GOD!!HERE OUR PLEA!!

"I don't quite know him that well.so I can't really say if he's my ideal type or not........"""""""""

.................let me decode this phrase with my pure BoYoo delulu mind....

"We're just on early stage of dating so I don't really know him that well..so I'm not quite sure if his really my long life partner or not"......:wub:

Let me put my emotion in a form of gif by Yoo Jung 

giphy.gif

Screaming with you Yoo Jung ah...this two will really the death of me!!but I don't mind as long as it's BoYoo kekekeke..

Sorry to cut ur post dear @Kissy13 ... We didnt know when is this vote going on right? I think if we know definately they will come first..heheh..  *evil grin* actly i think its not impossible to see them on screen again cos YJ herself already stated her willingness to pair up with Bogum again.. Only a matter of time.... :D

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Sorry to cut ur post dear @Kissy13 ... We didnt know when is this vote going on right? I think if we know definately they will come first..heheh..  *evil grin* actly i think its not impossible to see them on screen again cos YJ herself already stated her willingness to pair up with Bogum again.. Only a matter of time.... :D

Haisssh......How did we miss that voting period? Where were we..... in delululand? huhuhu:bawling:

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, kiwimari20 said:

@tsarathefirstI think its better to send them our message via twitter..i just tweeted kbsworld for YJ and BG for another drama this year...atleast we tried..who knows they will hear our pleas...:heart:

Hmmm I dont have a twitter account. Oh well for BoYoo I'll go & open one......Thanks, chingu:D

• Like 6