Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

14 minutes ago, gum1626 said:
  Hide contents

i hope all reporter stop asking yoojung to choose between bo gum and others... :grimace: Oh my shipper heart :anguished:

agree with you..though we hope to have some giggling moment. Just let boyoo be v good friends and let them nurture it into close relationship...or maybe they already in bg relaionship?,,hehehehe..lets delulu..BG is a trust worthy and nice guy, Yoo JUng....:wub:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, peachlover777 said:

can you guys please enlightening me why oh why so many similarities again??

at Singapore FM, mc asked BG what is one thing he can't leave his home without, and he replied "Chapstick";

and at YJ recent MTV taiwan interview MC asked what is one thing she must have in her makeup purse, she said "lip balm"!

yes why yo?....maybe they knew the interview qns prior to interview and YJ show the qn to BG? hhehehe...any way in cold weather the lip will get dry very easily so good to have lip balm around. 

yet why so coincidence...emmm. Maybe BG seen YJ's media interview already?

• Like 6

20 hours ago, peachlover777 said:

opportunity to do time travel, she chose 2016 (mc reacted what, so close as in to 2017?)  YJ said because she has many fond and happy memory in 2016 

Very good answer baby girl!!!Love her answer....2016 is a blessing for Yoo Jung and Bo Gum and for our BoYoo hearts as well...:heart: 

And she love "Fondly Goodbye"...fond with SOMEone...:wub:Fond memories with SOMEone...:wub:Fond laughing with SOMEone...:wub:

Fond eating with SOMEone...:wub:

18 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

.there's Jeoha in 2016!!! And there's AAA, MNET and BoYoo up to now!

Couldn't agree more chinguya!!Let me hug you for lovely answer!!hehehe:heart:

17 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:

The way BG smile lovingly at YJ make my heart flutter! there seem to be like a basket filled with love coming out from BG gazes~ :heart:

My heart flutter with this....so much love loves!Couldn't help to smile and scream with so much happiness with this video..:love:and they are really beautiful on that get up...wanting to see Bo Gum and Yoo Jung on this kind of drama..hope we can have one in the future..

@gum1626hang on there my friend...we can get through this...have a strong faith on BoYoo:blush:Although it is indeed a torture hearing and reading those kind of interview..hehehe

• Like 19

8 hours ago, peachlover777 said:

she said BG is like her second brother and JY is like her big brother.

-she said with BG, both of them have a lot of screen time, see each other more, constantly spurring each another on, relying on each other and becoming each other strength. 

-as for JY, they are more on the casual side, greet and chat, and that JY always praise her for her acting skills.  He is like a mighty tree that YJ can rely and lean on, so she felt very grateful.

YJ chose YJG as she said the characters he filmed were mostly manly / charisma

are we watching a real life "Hana Yori Dango",  now... including Yeo Jin Go (YJG) to the scene  so four flowers boy with a free-spirited and strong personality girl...

Makino Tsukishi will be played by Kim Yoo Jung.. a strong-willed girl,but loving and caring for her friends..Domyouji Tsukasa will be played by Park Bo gum.. he is supposed to be the gang leader, but he is like an innocent child and looking for love.. Rui Hanazawa will be played by Yeo Jin Go.. he is charming and manly.. he is the 1st crush of Makino. Nishikado Soujiro will be played by KDY.. . Mimasaka Akira will be played JY as the big brother.. 

Of course the story will be different and adjusted based on their background..but u know the big lines of the story.. right .. I am missing MDBC squad.. when we see them together again.. 

=======

Spoiler

anw from the this part "she said with BG, both of them have a lot of screen time, see each other more, constantly spurring each other on, relying on each other and becoming each other strength"... I came to into some deluluness

1. so actually, there are this many types of oppa in the world.. a hyung, a older brother, oppa, a friend.. 

KDY is her hyung, JY is her casual brother, YJG is oppa friend (who used to make her heart flutter in a drama) and what type oppa is BG to her.. 

YJ said BG is just a good oppa, but what I see and read.. BG is more than a good oppa :rolleyes:.. he is like her closest friend or can I say what her implying to say that he is her special, the closest and best friends... I repeated that sentence over and over.. "becoming each other strength.." WOW.. that's so sweet!!!!!!  looking forward for YJ's next interview and how she is gonna describe her next and other co-stars in future.. will she say the same thing too?? looking forward.. 

2. and again BoYoo's answer is so fit in to each other's answer..  her answer also reminds of what BG said in his FM in Japan about (forget the questions, but he answered with respect, take care and love each other.. "spurring each other on, relying on each other and becoming each other strength".. when BG said that did he remember YJ and him during MDBC shooting :wub::wub:

Below my deluluness about BoYoo 

3. it is like a story of unexpected love to her.. 1st time meeting, she is sure  that she was not gonna fall for him as he is not her type.. (but actually, YJ never said that BG is not her type.. in one of interview, even when she said that BG oppa is just a good oppa, he descibe BG as a LY. and we know LY is someone that she could fall in love with..). but as u meet with him often, talk and share, U find out that he has same hobby with you and you have so many similarity. It is so easy to start conversation with him.. you become close. He treats you like a dongseng and sometimes likes a friend. Sometimes, he will call you beautiful, lovely and cute which make you want to look pretty and lovely.  You are  getting comfortable with him. he is listening to ur worries, u listen to his.. give each other advices and encourage each others.. until you used to him to his supports and caring . He is someone that u can rely on beside ur family..U think he is just an oppa and a friend as sometimes he treats you like a dongseng and sometimes likes a friend..  jreng jreng jreng until u separate from him .. u felt sad and lonely. U miss the time when he called u pretty and lovely. U miss the his funny jokes and dorkiness, u miss his big appetite and his smile. Since that u question your self.. what he is to you?? he is just an oppa or someone special?? As u think about it, u remember that he treats u not only as dongseng or a friend.. but also sometimes he treats u as a woman which make ur heart flutter.. Yup, he is kind to everyone, but he treats the girl he likes in special way too.. maybe, he is not ur type,  but u love being with him.  when u meet him again, u feel so happy like find new strength...what relationship is that??  and here I am questioning myself what relationship it is when there  is a boy and girl said that they are each other's strength?

==============

Look forward how this relationship will be growing/ developing...Both of them are still young, take it low and  slow is one of the best for way.No need to hurry..

reading YJ's answer  remind of the song of "Your Song"by Sam Kim..our BoYoo posted this song in their respective SNS, right...

When it rains I’ll become your umbrella
when it’s dark I’ll become your lighthouse
And I know and I know and I know
that you’re sad, I know
I’ll carry your heavy load

Day by day, how do you feel today
one by one, there’s something I wanna say
that you’re sad, I know
You know you’re safe with me

I really like that you’re here
because we’re together you’re so good
And I know it’s on your mind
Baby now I’m never
ever leaving by your side
I’ll become your song

that you’re sad, I know
You know you’re safe with me

I really like that you’re here
because we’re together you’re so good
And I know it’s on your mind
Baby now I’m never
ever leaving by your side
I’ll become your song
I’ll become your song

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, cici1 said:

He treats you like a dongseng and sometimes likes a friend. Sometimes, he will call you beautiful, lovely and cute which make you want to look pretty and lovely.  You are  getting comfortable with him. he is listening to ur worries, u listen to his.. give each other advices and encourage each others.. until you used to him to his supports and caring . He is someone that u can rely on beside ur family..U think he is just an oppa and a friend as sometimes he treats you like a dongseng and sometimes likes a friend..  jreng jreng jreng until u separate from him .. u felt sad and lonely. U miss the time when he called u pretty and lovely. U miss the his funny jokes and dorkiness, u miss his big appetite and his smile. Since that u question your self.. what he is to you?? he is just an oppa or someone special?? As u think about it, u remember that he treats u not only as dongseng or a friend.. but also sometimes he treats u as a woman which make ur heart flutter.. Yup, he is kind to everyone, but he treats the girl he likes in special way too.. maybe, he is not ur type,  but u love being with him.  when u meet him again, u feel so happy like find new strength...what relationship is that??  and here I am questioning myself what relationship it is when there  is a boy and girl said that they are each other's strength?

nail it nail it!!!!!!....Yoo Jung....Bo Gum...love loves to love love:wub:

• Like 7

17 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

another coincidence? lolololol

:love:Now Bo Gum is the one who says...shhhhhh it's a SECRET:joy::heart:

Second oppa right....of course real brother comes first then SOMEone who is O-VER P-ROTECTIVE P-ERSON WITH A-FFECTION

• Like 12

2 hours ago, cici1 said:

Below my deluluness about BoYoo 

3. it is like a story of unexpected love to her.. 1st time meeting, she is sure  that she was not gonna fall for him as he is not her type.. (but actually, YJ never said that BG is not her type.. in one of interview, even when she said that BG oppa is just a good oppa, he descibe BG as a LY. and we know LY is someone that she could fall in love with..). but as u meet with him often, talk and share, U find out that he has same hobby with you and you have so many similarity. It is so easy to start conversation with him.. you become close. He treats you like a dongseng and sometimes likes a friend. Sometimes, he will call you beautiful, lovely and cute which make you want to look pretty and lovely.  You are  getting comfortable with him. he is listening to ur worries, u listen to his.. give each other advices and encourage each others.. until you used to him to his supports and caring . He is someone that u can rely on beside ur family..U think he is just an oppa and a friend as sometimes he treats you like a dongseng and sometimes likes a friend..  jreng jreng jreng until u separate from him .. u felt sad and lonely. U miss the time when he called u pretty and lovely. U miss the his funny jokes and dorkiness, u miss his big appetite and his smile. Since that u question your self.. what he is to you?? he is just an oppa or someone special?? As u think about it, u remember that he treats u not only as dongseng or a friend.. but also sometimes he treats u as a woman which make ur heart flutter.. Yup, he is kind to everyone, but he treats the girl he likes in special way too.. maybe, he is not ur type,  but u love being with him.  when u meet him again, u feel so happy like find new strength...what relationship is that??  and here I am questioning myself what relationship it is when there  is a boy and girl said that they are each other's strength?

=> I like this delulu of you a lot, me as the same.

In my opinion, she struggled with herself about her feeling toward Bogum a lot, she wanted to hide it but she cannot hide (her mom and her sister could feel that and asked her). But she still thought that BG is not same as her ideal style but she still felt for him hard. Maybe she thought she was into her character too much.....she thought she will wait and see ..... However, as you siad, "what relationship it is when there  is a boy and girl said that they are each other's strength?" Only loving couple has this feeling.

• Like 16

Okay guys, this is totally out of topic. I'm currently planning my itinery to Korea for my upcoming visit there~ 

So I've been lurking on the internet to find this one place that have this huge books been made into wall as borders to this one area. Mind you I don't know the name of the area. I really really want to go to that area because I love book and big books as a display, of course its a must-to-go place right. And to cut it short, I've also known of the fact that there is Kim You Jung railway station in Korea, and of course being a BoYoo shipper, that place too gonna be in my go-to place. 

And guess what???? I've been searching for that two places, and tadahhhhhh it's like a fate! Kim You Jung station is the station that is famous for the longest bike rail in Korea which happen to be the area that has the books border that I've been eyeing to go to! Ahh it feels like, is this a destiny? Am I really fated to go to these two places? I AM BEYOND HAPPY NOW! I feel like I wanna go there right now! this moment! hahahah. :tongue::tongue:

P3270598copy_zpsa7a2aa42.jpg

This is the book alley that I've dying to go to! cr. google image

300px-Q49954_Gimyujung_Station_A01.jpg

ANDDDD this is the Kim You Jung station *squeeelll*. The design of the Station really suits our Sageuk Princess~ <3333 cr. wiki

Okaayyy~, I just want to share with you guys my excitement. Thanks for reading, If you think this post is inappropriate, just lemme know, I'll delete it. Teeheee~ :D

• Like 18

@thearmyofskank wah so happy for you! There is Kim Yoo Jung station? hahaha seriously daebak 

You must go there chingu! Take your time at Korea, chingu. Hoping that I'll go to Korea one day too huhuh

@Rizki Ariani ahhahaha really? shopping for who? suspicious..

or maybe his staff want to buy something notice his staff beside him

anyway, I found this funny

while there is YooJung at TMTETS hahaha 

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

@thearmyofskank wah so happy for you! There is Kim Yoo Jung station? hahaha seriously daebak 

You must go there chingu! Take your time at Korea, chingu. Hoping that I'll go to Korea one day too huhuh

Thanks chingu! Its amazing right to have a station with your name on it~ ^___^ Definitely these places gonna be my top places to visit to. Hopefully all of us can go to Korea one day and do our own BoYoo trail there. :blush:

• Like 7