Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Somehow whilst reading the IG post....really got hit by a palpable wave of sadness...

It's been quite a crazy few months following this drama...OTP...and checking in on this forum...watching hours of award shows...

It's been a lovely walk back in time....remembering what it's like to be 17 and falling in love for the first time...they really brought it to life in mdbc and the bts.

The affection they expressed and the love (be it romantic/Oppa dongsaeng) was so beautiful to watch

I hope I will still get to see boyoo moments...I really hope it isn't good bye..

• Like 17

On 1/16/2017 at 1:08 AM, peachlover777 said:

on music related, last April 2016 at Taiwan fanmeet, BG played this very popular chinese song titled "A Little Happiness" (theme song from a Taiwan blockbuster high school rom-com movie called "Our Times") on piano for fans' sing along; the song is so touching with 1000 plus fans singing so heartily which moved him to tears and he just had to stop playing and listen to the moving voice of the fans..  

Here's the English subtitle...

Spoiler

I mentioned before that the above ballad  "A Little Happiness" will be featured again in BG Taiwan fanmeet (last time he only played the piano piece for fans as he was only given little time to practice the music; hopefully this time he has mastered the lyric and can sing as he play along);

Just for fun... and just in case some of us fans here like to do a singalong with him simultaneously here at soompi on that day lol, here is the lyric with pinyin.

This song will remain a classic down the road like (Utukku from Indonesia fan meet, lol);  A Little Happiness  was chosen and sang live by Hebe for the countdown on Hello 2017 at the China National TV Broadcast on Dec 31, 2016...  (when BG was busy at KDA "interrogated" by the MC just before the countdown ;p ) 

Spoiler

~~

Remember this...While waiting for countdown to 2017, MC asked BG when he think YJ most adorable ;p

http://bogummyday.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/KBS-Drama-Awards-2016-KYJ-on-set.m4v?_=10

• Like 6

Bogum is always a gentleman, and I think all male Korean actors and idols are gentleman so this manner is very normal for social activities lah. 

I just think if Bogum likes Yoojung or Yoojung likes Bogum, they would both confess to each other. They're both very straight-forward in love, and I love that characteristic. 

I will try to support them and wait for them as long and as much as I can. No regret! 

• Like 18

7 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

Age never really mattered here, in the first place.. Why bring that up? They're actors. What are their awards/recognition for? They will have to portray the roles given to them, no matter what. And I'm sure the producers will give them projects where their (producers) bread will be buttered. 

i was talking about their next project. age does matter.

• Like 1

So this is a new song recommendation, shoutout to @WingMi18 !!! :)

Wonderful world by Sam Cooke

"Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the French I took

But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me, too
What a wonderful world this would be

Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for

But I do know one and one is two
And if this one could be with you
What a wonderful world this would be"

Dear chingus,

we've always been so good at keeping the good vibes in this place, so please continue to do so!

Focus on your positive thoughts and please make positive posts, that's the way to support our babies.

From the depths of my heart and soul, I have very strong faith in Boyoo :heart:

Here for you, a little collection of all the nice things uri Yoojungie says about uri Bogummy:

"What's Bogum like?

- He's very sweet and friendly. I almost can't believe there's a person like him. He has a warm heart and is broad-minded."

"Cha Tae Hyun: - Please make Park Bo Gum be bad for once.

Yoojungie: - He would most probably put me back on the right path even if we start being bad together."

"Young is a bit rebellious but he has a very warm heart

so people coul feel his gentleness, which is something he has in common with Bo Gum"

:heart:

Simply love uri Yoojungie's voice, so soft and warm :wub:

Fighting chingus, Love you guys :heart:

@kkwattana hahahahah yes, he's handsome but looks like really tired. I also miss our YJ, I guess we will see her at her Taiwan FM? but I hope that she we appear to after 22th Jan.... afterall we love them individualy and together isn't? 

but, yes

I'M THIRST FOR YOOJUNG RN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!

• Like 12

quite a few BoYoo fans got upset with this clip but I am proud of him and I am sure YJ is too. BG is such a polite/gentleman!

(PS: Look at him just giving his arm out for her to hold rather than hold her hand)

credit: tweeter account owner

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

PS: Look at him just giving his arm out for her to hold rather than hold her hand)

Yes ! Initially I was upset but after a careful look bg offered his arm instead of holding her hand! And after walked down rhe staircase BG walked by himself. I feel much better now :rolleyes:

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

OMO!!!BOYOO fans in Taiwan!I bet they are so ready for their gifts to BoYoo couple hehehe hope they can perform their ninja moves perfectly as well:wub:

@seojidam Welcome to this thread chinguya..your so lucky to have a sweet hubby just like @superfangermany_stv

I know it is a bit late to post this..and I know we already talk about it on this thread...but no matter how many times I've seen this video..I get so emotional,his emotion on this clip is SO REAL and I can really say that "NO MATTER WHAT THE FEELINGS BETWEEN THEM..IT IS INDEED A REAL THING"...he is really holding up his tears but THE WORD SO PROUD WAS WRITTEN ALL OVER HIS FACE....(Yoo Jung Winning Best Actress in KDA)...

SO I WILL BE PATIENTLY WAITING..FOR THE RIGHT TIME..FOR LOVE LOVES TO OH HAPPY DAY!!!:blush:

66M39N.gif

Thanks for the clip.!..Realise he hold his hands in the mid of clapping. He probably praying and thanks GOD for the award to YJ :wub:

• Like 13

16 hours ago, kkwattana said:

quite a few BoYoo fans got upset with this clip but I am proud of him and I am sure YJ is too. BG is such a polite/gentleman!

(PS: Look at him just giving his arm out for her to hold rather than hold her hand)

credit: tweeter account owner

That's our Bo Gum!!:joy:thanks for being so gentlemen always..he's actions towards other actress is so gentle to my BoYoo heart as well...THUMBS UP FOR THIS KIND AND HUMBLE BOY!!

@bubblyflo The thirst for BoYoo is unquenchable really my friend...looking forward for Jan 22nd as well..hoping they came out with matching items as well...:wub:

@vava123 Yup..agree with you..I bet he is really thankful and grateful that Yoo Jung win this award

• Like 11