Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

What is bogum wearing? I dont like the coat.

I think YJ is the same height as Ji Won 1m64. Seem like BG and JW will have a drama together this year. BG has many choices of partner, younger, older while YJ choice is more limited, older a bit or a lot older @.@

Spoiler

C2hy26UUQAAqcRv.jpg&key=8a0d0d20b4e34b96

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

What is bogum wearing? I dont like the coat.

I think YJ is the same height as Ji Won 1m64. Seem like BG and JW will have a drama together this year. BG has many choices of partner, younger, older while YJ choice is more limited, older a bit or a lot older @.@

Reveal hidden contents

C2hy26UUQAAqcRv.jpg&key=8a0d0d20b4e34b96

I disagreed you on this, YJ definitely can pair with any top actors with her excellent acting skills.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

I disagreed you on this, YJ definitely can pair with any top actors with her excellent acting skills.

im talking about age. there are not many great young actors yet so she will be pair with few years olders or 10 years older actors. While bo gum has wider range of choice, from younger to noona

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

I agree with you definitely yj can pair with any top actor now that consider one of the top actress in her generation.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

im talking about age. there are not many great young actors yet so she will be pair with few years olders or 10 years older actors. While bo gum has wider range of choice, from younger to noona

Age can be her asset and advantage - she can easily act young or old with her maturity level.  :) One PD once mentioned that many actresses they considered to pair with BG ending all look like his noona :D 

• Like 15

Best OST - Gummy - You are my everything - DOTS - LoveintheMoonlight - LoveintheMoo… https://t.co/8Fga4jodhe 

Wooww..Gummy slay on Seoul MA with both of her drama osts none then DOTS n our beloved MDBC.:wub:.

BGmy must be sooo happy too n sing a long when the song played.  

@seojidam so happy for u. Ur husband is soo sweet:blush:. N loves ur post, i got your points..

@Rizki Ariani happy to read pov from the real witness BGmy JkT FM. Ur post make me dugun dugun..alias ^berdebar debar^ imagine BGmy feeling those times. He must be overwhelmed by Raon..

Btw

#D-3 till can see again our barby doll. Miss her soo baddd..:frown:

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

Age can be her asset and advantage - she can easily act young or old with her maturity level.  :) One PD once mentioned that many actresses they considered to pair with BG ending all look like his noona :D 

she cant have a love line with a younger actor. if her root is movie, she can be with whoever. But if its a drama, the age choice for her is still limited. Bo gum can pair with 10 years younger or 10 years older, it still legal. But with yoo jung, much older or much younger isnt a good fit. There are not many 9x great actors yet, even 90 or 91 is still nearly 10 years older than yoo jung, yoo jung look really young for her age in modern clothes.

bo gum can look good with anyone. but yoo jung doesnt have that many great partner yet due to her age without any creepy talk.

im talking about age. not acting skill. one of the reason mdbc success because of suitable age. yoo jung in secret door, khs in lets fight ghost, ksr in mirror of the witch all have 10 years olders partner and everyone against it.

• Like 5

0ae34cfc37.jpg

thank you for the pic @Rizka Adrianti the thing he needs at the moment is popcorn.. LOL seems he did not bother to watch all the scenes longer on the stage..

BG's mind:  WOW.. we  really look good together.. my baby doll is really pretty in green ..hmmm Miss her.. what she is doing now..(LOL)... this is just for fun.. :D:D

• Like 20