Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Happy morning guys...:wub:..

BGmy is so busy.. seem never have a day off.

170117 #ParkBoGum #박보검 will attend Seoul Music Award to be held on Jan 19 in Jamsil Gym as an award presenter https://t.co/MJldAa3uN3 -- ParkBoGum_Intl (@ParkBoGum_Intl)

Chapter 3 of BG Jkrt  FM..

Spoiler

What super lucky fans.. i bet they can't sleep those night..hahha

Spoiler

Love this IG acc. She/he always have a great BoYoo pic edit that's look so real..:wub:

• Like 14

7 hours ago, peachlover777 said:

As for the upcoming fan meets, some fans are either going to BG (Jan 22) or YJ (Feb 4) or to both;

Reveal hidden contents

some are busy preparing simple and precious couple related gifts especially designed for boyoo. The fans are incredibly sneaky...lol... they have in mind to intentionally pass the gifts to either BG or to YJ only, and then inside the gifts they will leave a sweet note telling the couple to share the gift with each other when they meet up :tongue:

credit:uploader

Wow, I like the idea of couple gift. Great idea of taiwan fans.. bravo. Thank you for sharing 

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

It  is Monday night now in LA. I will go to Taiwan on Wendsday afternoon and  see BoGum on this Sunday. I am so excited .

I will attend two puppies FM on this Taiwan trip and meet some of BoYoo shippers. I prepare to say "boyoo fighting" during high touch.

so many I,  I,   I   this is my poor english. Chingu, wait I report to everyone.:wub::wub:

@BoYooMom... I envy you!...If you get close to them please shout we love bogum for Yoojoo or we love Yoojoo for bogum!:wub:

• Like 16

@peachlover777

Spoiler

I really trust the skills of BoYoo shippers hahaha hoping and praying that their mission on Taiwan fan meeting will succeed...Fighting BoYoo shippers!!!

@presentk Welcome!!Enjoy shipping and thank you for your lovely analysis my friend...:heart:

SO HAPPY THAT YOO JUNG IS BACK WITH A LOTS OF LOVE!!!:love:

"Love Loves to Love Love"Sorry for rough translation my friends coz I am very fluent when it comes to this..hehehe

"Yoo Jung Loves to Bo Gum's Love"..translated by BoYoo mind:kiss_wink:

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, cici1 said:

I mentioned before that the quote is from  Ulysses which tells a life of Leopold Bloom and people around him on the single day of 16 June (1904) which also commmemorated as Bloomsday in Ireland.. in real life this is the day that Joyce first went out/ dating with his muse and real wife, Nora Barnacle.that is the reason Joyce choosed 16 June 1904 as the Ulysses timeline story. and guess who born on 16 June (1993).. LOL.. 

oh mine....is that a coincidence!!!!!!!?????????...:wub:

• Like 5

When you're in love you love the feeling of love, so you "love love". Further more, at times like that you love to feel that way, so you "love to love love". Joyce is saying that it's the love that's in you already that is feeling like that. So it's your love that "loves to love love. In other words... 

"Love loves to love love!":wub:

Cr to owner

• Like 22