Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

@Tien Le  when this picture was made?  recently?  who is that girl?  they wear the match clothes. is that bogum?

Actually I dont know anything as well, but they said it's Bogum, and I think the source of this picture is from Bogum Bar at Baidu China.

2 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

@Tien Le I think she's his stylist? I've seen her everywhere with BG, in MDBC too

Oh really?!? I have no idea at all.....LOL

• Like 7

2 hours ago, BoYooMom said:

@Tien Le  when this picture was made?  recently?  who is that girl?  they wear the match clothes. is that bogum?

Hi, whether he is Park Bo Gum or not, I think it didn't happen recently. Because it's January and its still winter in Korea. And if PBG wears that cloth which fit in Indonesia's weather (rainy here, but we still wear something like that), I don't think Park Bo Gum hasn't arrived yet at Jakarta. His flight is at noon (11 ish if I'm not mistaken).

I'm probably wrong, but I guess its an old pic when he hasn't get too famous yet. 

Edit: ohh.. @cloud92 already answer. Thank you cloud92 :D

• Like 11

Might not be such a good idea to post pics of pbg with other women on this thread...so we don't incite heart attacks amongst us shippers and also not to incite fan wars....especially if it involves other ships..

Let's leave this a happy space with happy posts...

Cheering on for yoojungie's good health!!!

• Like 14

@imw4k waaaaah....glad that you will also attend BG FM on Friday. Probably you will be a better reporter than me, hahaha....

Btw, there's still a boyoo moment that we need to confirm. Do you still remember a FA that mentioned BG sent YJ to her car after AAA 2016? However, up until now we havent got any pic or further confirmation on this. I hope it's true though. If any of you know about this, please kindly share.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, yaya_amin said:

@imw4k waaaaah....glad that you will also attend BG FM on Friday. Probably you will be a better reporter than me, hahaha....

Btw, there's still a boyoo moment that we need to confirm. Do you still remember a FA that mentioned BG sent YJ to her car after AAA 2016? However, up until now we havent got any pic or further confirmation on this. I hope it's true though. If any of you know about this, please kindly share.

really??????????????:w00t:....her mum or manager not around?

• Like 6

I just finished rewatch MDBC because I miss our BoYoo so bad. Hmm when will I get to see more BoYoo moments. I'm so happy that Yoo Jung is discharge from the hospital. I hope she can rest more so she can come back stronger than ever.

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, vava123 said:

aigoo...@BoYooMom please tell me the whole story..I just joined this ship so I have missed out quite a bit..:w00t:...such as BG sent YJ to her car..

sorry, I only know manager next to her and saw the picture in this thread, but BG and YJ went to her car just heard same as everyone here.:wacko:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, yaya_amin said:

I read about that too, but I've never seen anyone reposting (be it here in Soompi, IG or Twitter) the actual FA. I also don't recall seeing any photo showing BG walking YJ to her van. 

• Like 9