Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

11 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

I have been worried about YJ the moment I watched KDA with English sub and the MC mentioned that she was having a high fever :tears: Having a high fever after several days being treated has never been a good sign. Never underestimate cold. It can lead you to another infection. I was there.

Because of YJ, I read a medical journal (what was I doing????). The most fatal cold complication would be pneumonia. The good news is, there is a wide range of antibiotics that can be used to treat this bacterial infection. Even if someone being allergic to certain antibiotic, she may still be able to accept the different kind of antibiotic.

Please take note that I really, really hope that YJ does not contract with pneumonia. I was thinking of what the worst complication could happen to YJ and how it could be treated.

Please, please get well soon, YJ! I put my hope high on South Korea's medical advancement. And, I believe in the power of prayers of many people :)

YJ is allergic to antibiotic. She is still 17. Therefore, she might need different treatment. Either still consider under paedatrics or adult. :sweatingbullets:

But, I believe her condition worsen because of the controversy. She is very sensitive girl inside.:expressionless:

• Like 19

Chinggu, Sorry in advance for my words. 

Today is the first day of work in 2017 n I don't quite have the mood to work.  I'm still very sad with what happened to YJ.  I feel like taking a flight to sk right now go to the hospital n give our messages to her.  And while I'm there,  I want to bash those haters n shove them into the dungpit (as in mdbc).  

YJ please get well soon.  :tears:

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, pinkroses said:

YJ is allergic to antibiotic. She is still 17. Therefore, she might need different treatment. Either still consider under paedatrics or adult. :sweatingbullets:

But, I believe her condition worsen because of the controversy. She is very sensitive girl inside.:expressionless:

Yup, @pinkroses, like the film director of BILY said in his recent interview. Stress and fatigue have complicated the severe cold she had.

• Like 13

sorry for worrying you all about YJ's condition

But, tbh, we must be wiser not to assume what's with her condition, and pray for her healthiness 

physically and mentally.

Pray for her for her best condition and her future

but yes I agree she need to move to better management than S***s

• Like 21

17 minutes ago, Debbie Chen said:

Just a selfish tot...wouldn't it be nice if she decided to join Blossom...LOL my own wishful thinking :phew:

I read somewhere that YJ's contract with S**us will end in August 2017. I also hope that she can join Blossom. Not because that BG is there, but because one of Blossom's directors (Cha Tae Hyun) seems to genuinely care about her.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, airasara said:
  Reveal hidden contents

KJW was rumoured almost casted as raon, fortunately she rejected (?) it so we have yoojungie as our raon.. :D i'm also looking forward to bogummie next partner... I got a feeling that he will take a movie for his next project...

Truthfully.. It got me heart attack when i see that video... Hahhaa..my shipper heart said It should be yoojungie who fixed his tie hahahha.... Just kidding :P

Anyway.. Do you see... Bogummie looks more comfortable to stand among actors/actresses instead of idols. Just compare him mc-ing at drama awards with gayo festival/ presenting award at entertainment awards. His expression is TOTALLY DIFFERENT. 

Don't worry about Kim Ji Won, she's rumored to be dating Yoo Yoonseok although they denied it. My delulu mode went back to reality for a second, reminds me it's just natural for PBG to let other people fix his clothes which means KYJ fixing his clothes doesn't mean anything.Their BTS also showed their attraction towards each other although I've also seen Lee Dong wook/Lee Da hae  also very sweet to each other during the Hotel King drama bts but they didn't contact each other anymore after the drama (as far as I know)  unlike our ship. My only consolation is that I have other delulu incidents to fall back to such as the starry night twitter header photo, their photo after KYJ reunion with Gumiho team, his tweets and messages which most of the time seem to refer to KYJ. Sorry to mention other ship here.

• Like 11

I'm so sad and sorry that Yoojung is still hospitalized. However, it's great that we can have an update and she's getting better compare to her condition when she re-admitted to the hospital. Let's pray that she will discharge from the hospital soon. I believe that as convenient as staying at the hospital for her treatment, recovering at home will be better. Fighting Yoojung-ah!!

I'm so happy that this thread is still active despite the fact that there will be less and less boyoo moment. I'm trying to be optimistic here and listing all the possible meet up between the two. You could add more just in case I miss some :

1. Informal MDBC reunion --IG/twitter updates here and there

2. Movie premier of their colleagues --> if they get invited

2. Baeksang Award (between April-June). I think they should be nominated for this year

3. SIA Award (still coming soon on their website). Not sure whether they will get invited but as they got awards last year, probably they be one of the presenters?

4. Korea Drama Award (October) --> I think MDBC should be in the list for this year as eligibility period is from October previous year to September current year

5. APAN  Star Awards --> if they dont have any project this year, they could be invited as presenters as both got best new actress and actor (MDBC & Reply 88 respectively) in 2016

6. KBS Drama Award --> presenter?? I think somehow KBS will invite Yoojungie for this year's KBS Drama Award and Bogum as their son of course will get invited, LOL!!!

I'm not sure whether they will be at MAMA or AAA again for this year but I do hope they will have project together such as endorsement or photo shoot for some magazines. 

• Like 24

I feel so bad for YJ. Being sick is already stressful and then having to deal with everything else just elevates the emotions. I hope she can find strength to get better and then she can find strength to get over her little hump that she is facing. Yes little hump because I dont want to put weight on something that a mindless person conjured up. I don't believe that YJ is not strong willed to overcome these types of obstacles. YJ is so above all of this. 

• Like 19

Chingus, I think that I will have to be inactive for a while in this thread. I have to fully concentrate on my paper.  Or else, the journal editor will start sending me emails :sweatingbullets:

I am sorry if there is any of my posts has made some of you uncomfortable. Trust me, I have never had any intention to spread negativity or anxiety among all of you. Sometimes, I might be over-critical over some issues.

It has been a really great experience to ship BoYoo couple with all of you. See you later! :heart:

• Like 22

Firstly 

Congratulations to our baby ( grown as awsome lady)  for excellence award. She truly deserves it. 

Only i wish she was in award show, kbs awards would be so different. So many boyoo moments. Well, its fine. Her health is more important. Hope she recovers soon. 

Spoiler

Want to ask some questions. 

1.what will happen if bo gum openly supports yoo jung?  ( don't know about korea. But in my country it doesn't matter to openly support. Why it matters so much in Korea?) 

2. Will park bo gum fans support yoo jung or bo gum's love for yoo jung anytime?be it now or later. 

We know how much he is so loved by everyone. How sincere he is. How down to earth he is. Too Humble and polite. will his fans accept his love for yoo jung?  ( or say for anyone he dates in future?) 

• Like 7

I wish full recovery both physically, emotionally and mentally for Yoo Jung-ah...I guess there is nothing else I can offer her at this moment but to support and love her but most of all to include her in my prayers everyday (as well as Bo Gum-ie)...Oh well, I'm still glad that I get to read and see you all still here chingus despite the KDA concluded last Dec. 31...I'm so much grateful that I get to found a family in all of you here on this thread... Don't get me wrong okay, I'm still gonna be here... I will still be looking and participating with you, of my free time...

@Tien Le Bogummy looks tired eh?... is it an all boys night out chingu?...

Have a wonderful day ahead chingus!...:wub:

• Like 13