Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

9 hours ago, shootingstar007 said:
Spoiler

This is the part where HyunMoo teased BG with YJ when they were MC-ing. His reaction was cute.

I'm dying to know what the joke was, for PBG to kinda go along with it when Yoo Jung was mentioned. :phew:

• Like 17

58 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

@shootingstar007 OMG that seriously sad face.. look at that pout I WANNA HUG THEM so BAD

@mamun but.... why they not releasing some congratulatory message for her achievement.

Exactly my thought.. The whole thing about YJ has gone a bit weird. The agency did not confirm her absence for the KBS Drama Awards. That was why we kept getting confusing messages about her attendance. Even the two ladies from KBS News English, who held the attendance list, was very sure that YJ would come. After the Awards ceremony, the agency did not post any congratulatory message for YJ. Weird...

Sorry for my rambling... A lot of questions about YJ are popping out my mind right now. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Chi Le said:

15740940_1561555600538092_88753975289214

pity bogum, pity yoo jung :bawling:. Sad face of bogum by winning/receiving  couple award alone. May year 2017 bring more success and happiness in work and love life for both our puppies, bogum and yoo jung.

IMHO there is another photo bogum  with sad eyes during last night event. Saw it from pearl0024 twitter. Bogum was sitting, maybe during break while MC-ing.

[By the way, is it correct by korean calculation yoo jung is 19 yo ? therefore she has another 365 days to leave he junior age??]

• Like 19

1 hour ago, shootingstar007 said:

The people at the news english didnt know who was coming. They didnt have a list. They only knew when the car arrived. It was the actors choice to come or not so no one got the infor. So they hoped/thought YJ would come.

Anyway no news is good news. I rather Sidus dont make any more annoucement. 

• Like 10

49 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

btw BG just retweet this, my delulu mind find this related to YJ, and his disappointment, or her disappointment because she can't attend yesterday event

or whole MDBC cast disappointment because YJ not there with them

9118929013.png

and twitted this 

he's with DY hahaha

@bubblyflo That's their way of supporting our baby girl, saying "Smile again, Yoojungie!" :heart:

I adore Kwak Dong Yeon hehe, our babies' true friend and best confident obviously hahah

aaca38821c0479fc905cb92cd085c514.jpg 

cto. lol at this

aaand we've reached 600 pages, kudos chingus :)

I was not able to stream kbs drama award show yesterday. But I was checking this thread, twitter and IG for updates. Although I wasn't able to watch it live, I didn't feel i missed anything because of this thread :) So happy with you guys!

Also want to thank you for the amazing song recommendations! I created a playlist with all the boyoo songs. The feels when listening to them 

:blush:

• Like 19

55 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Spoiler

and twitted this 

he's with DY hahaha

Best couple award for 2017 goes to the above couple -- i think that is  KWD's wish for 2017!

Such a sweet greeting, i think they are tweeting YJ!

Haha, whatever BG said or tweeted, we know it's all for YJ:sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

@bubblyflo when I saw soobin and dong yeon's reaction to bg and YJ being called for couple award I was sad and surprised also. it seems as though they didn't know she wasnt coming? I though that dong yeon would know since they're close but his expression seems as though he didn't know...also they played a Dots song when calling bg/yj...i wish it was mdbc song. the host asked bg about what he said during his post drama interviews and all his teasing with BG I guess he's a boyoo shipper too :) we can all see BG is totally smittened with YJ just hearing her name I can't imagine how he'd be if she was right there lol I hope she's doing better now  and home resting. 

I don't understand Sidus at all. Not even a congratulatory message for YJ. it's a big achievement to be the youngest to recieve an excellence award I can't see how they could possible make a mistake by just saying congrats to her on their ig or twitter. even just letting fans/people know that she wouldn't be able to attend like at least for her fans sake you know she has loyal fans for years at least have the courtesy to let them know if she'd be coming to such an event or not ...I was still hoping that kbs was just hiding YJ from the cameras for a while during kda lol and when I saw kim soo hyun at the very last moment I was hoping somehow yj would be there too..because kim soo hyun didn't walk the carpet either...but then no YJ :tears: ( maybe they were behind the seperate our puppies plan during cebu!- jus my assumption)

• Like 18

the gloomy sad picture of bogum by falling_bogum is indeed taken during the best couple award but i think by the caption of the pic, it said that the pic is taken when the touching scene of oh my geum bi was played..

but im sure he also sad because he accepted the best couple trophy without yoojung..and by the way he explained how lovely yoojung is i know he wants to tell everyone to stop sending hatred toward yoojung

• Like 20