Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

20 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

@Chi Le that picture is bogum got excellent actor award right?

Yes it is.

Hyun Moo did very good job MC last night. I didnt like him in other shows but last night he did outstanding job interview and notice things happened.

There are so many people at the award but only first few rows are actors. I would prefer they have tables like other years.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

I do not know how long you took to make the 3 seconds GIF and what are the skills to creating it. And I do not know how long you took to draft the words you posted and the thought process that goes in your head into forming the sentences you have thoughtfully crafted, but I do know one thing – it has clearly affected a very skillful actress to the point that she had to miss a highly-anticipated award ceremony meant to honor her hours of hard work and celebrating with the people she achieved the awards with.

The hours of hard work where she had to endure tremendous heat and later unbearable cold to get her scenes done. The hours of hard work where she had to learn new crafts and skills like learning the gayageum, the drums and horse riding. The hours of hard work where she had to do dangerous stunts like hanging on a wire on a roof top to catch chickens, diving in a pool and a muddy outdoor lake, practice dance routines in the studio and do a 3-day shooting of the dance scene. Binding her chest throughout most part of the long months of shooting. Not to mention memorizing the long scripts, endure long hours of early morning and night shootings.

I hope someday you will understand all the efforts needed in achieving this kind of craft and what it means to be present at an award ceremony being honored and recognized for that very craft. And when you do, I hope you will find the courage to make an apology to YJ, BG, and all the fans who anticipated last night’s moment of glory, but were robbed of our dreams…….

Sorry to cut short some of your post.

You literally wrote all these thoughts going through my worried mind. Kamsaihamida!

As at now, can only pray that YooJungie can recover and fully heal her heart & body. When she is ready, let her shine. Maybe 'they' kept forgetting she is only 18. 

• Like 18

@saegukyoin well said.  It is so heart breaking to see such a hard working and talented young actress robbed of her glory.  As I have always said, I believe in karma.  I think it is timely that her contract with her agency is coming to an end.  She should move to another agency which is able to protect her and give her support.  I hope she recovers from this ordeal and also regain her health to once again shine like a star, as she has been and should be.

• Like 20

The whole KYJ controversy is not even a contoversy- it's only about a few people who can't find faults KYJ and found something minuscule to rave  about . It's just shameful . There is such thing as karma - they too will get what's coming to them one way or another . 

kim Yoon Jung -you are awesome so don't let others make you think otherwise my dear ! 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, pbgkyj said:

Btw kim sae ron updated her IG

Spoiler

haha, i can tell which one is YJ:wub:

I wonder if they send her this picture to cheer her up.

I wonder if the moonlight youth squad and Eunuch Jang went to visit her.

I imagine YJ must have received truckload of well wishing flowers from various endorsing company, colleague and friends the minute they heard that she was hospitalized.

But mostly all the playful and well meaning Q & A  as well as speeches on YJ would mean the most to YJ..

It feels like even the MC know her so well, and know she can take the fun teasing left and right! 

YJ, I believe BG is praying for you unceasingly. 

• Like 21