Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

2 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

Kim Yoo-jeong couldn't answer easily and Cha Tae-hyeon mentioned Park Bo-geom. He said, "Please make Park Bo-geom be bad for once" and she replied, "He would most probably put me back on the right path even if we start being bad together".

OOOO SWEEET  ..thank u @bubblyflo for sharing

Edit:

@Kissy13 we have same thought hahahah

@louise31 indeed.. It brings good memories :tears::tears:

And dont forget to vote for Soompi Award

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=15

Edited by cici1
  • Like 22

Hellooooo ne saram deul 

Been awhile. I was down with fever, cough, running nose, conjunctivitis......but I don't think I suffer as much as our crown Prince and Princess.....awwww my heart aches so badly.......

Sending love and encouragement to everyone with Kelly Clarkson's song:

What doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and CHEER UP! 

@thesecretgarden......I love ALL your writings.....fiction or otherwise.......your post on uri princess (a while back) made me cry uncontrollably 

You are so blessed with such writing talent.....I especially envy people like you who can touch people's heart with words  :sweatingbullets: 

You should really consider writing professionally if you're not already into it yet.......I will surely be one of your fans 

Love from KL 

• Like 21

another love letter from her soonbae. :wub:.. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000688044

from Mr. GT

Spoiler

"Gureumi '"'ve lived to die for what sin "in the current visit to China, Kim, Yu - Jeong furious controversy

Articles, enter 28/12/2016 14:28
Comments 35translated language selection

[Ekseupocheu News reporter Kim unknown] dealt a visit to China to learn the strings junior Kim, Yu - Jeong damper on the controversy. 

Visit to China prefecture on his Instagram 28 days after floated a fortune words of "a child? Children? This modifier is not fit. Beloved actor Kim, Yu - Jeong songs of Kim, Hyun - Sik and jangpilsun" "They have one leg in the field discomfort always paired leg wells a. as authorized by the kkabal sees no reason to reel his body uncomfortable, "posted to the article. 

Following "If its mind looking uncomfortable cheeky'll have the hearts to see however you woomyeon'll slippery ansseu" he said. "(Kim, Yu - Jeong's) to Frank Junior I puts the best example so far that juniors have seen that the sufferer is not good heart." he said. 

Also the visit to China current "forgive her? Why? What killed gonna come saying that forgiveness jyeotdago sin? Angry in one picture the actions of those who extreme minority groups want to destroy the tree until toughness" was posted to the article.

Before Kim, Yu - Jeong bar is engulfed in controversy were untidy attitude is point out the pair in the bridge stage greeting "because love movies. I received much criticism only short video and photos. Kim, Yu - Jeong had issued a formal apology over the agency after reportedly being hospitalized as of shock stress. 

am8191@xportsnews.com / current visit to China Photo: Instagram, ekseupocheu DB News

n ouwww.. what a gud timing of your post chingguya @bubblyflo... :wub:.. Indeed, they are have a special realtionship in whatever term "for now". They know eachother so well, n i bet never pass a day without texting or even calling eachother. Like Lee Young said (for YJ he is the same as BGmy n vice versa :phew:), he already marked her as his person. So it's just all about time. :blush:..

Wondering how BGmy doin right now, he must be busy perparing tomorrow KBS Gayo while his mind thinking about his 'person' all the time. But still hope he will doin well tomorrow.

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, dee_230208 said:

another love letter from her hoobae. :wub:.. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000688044

from Mr. GT

n ouwww.. what a gud timing of your post chingguya @bubblyflo... :wub:.. Indeed, they are have a special realtionship in whatever term "for now". They know eachother so well, n i bet never pass a day without texting or even calling eachother. Like Lee Young said (for YJ he is the same as BGmy n vice versa :phew:), he already marked her as his person. So it's just all about time. :blush:..

Wondering how BGmy doin right now, he must be busy perparing tomorrow KBS Gayo while his mind thinking about his 'person' all the time. But still hope he will doin well tomorrow.

@dee_230208 I think BG will have KBS Gayo today (28th Dec 16)..right?? 

And Agree with u they are really close.. I believe in this couple.. 

Edit.. Sorry, you are right, KBS Gayo is on 29th Dec 16..   :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: 

Edited by cici1
  • Like 15

10 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

These people wont stop so best for Joojung to get her strength back and join the SBS awards is she recovered and be normal and be happy, no need to show them her weakness as they will attack her more.

Hi @kkwattana  sorry to cut your post. I just want to highlight your point here, which I completely agree. Antis and supercilious people will never back down. If she feels better, and she feels like it, showing up to receive the award while looking like her old bubbly and confident self will send a strong message to her bashers that she is not easy to defeat, that their bad deeds failed to crush her. But of course, it all depends on her condition. Afterall, her wellbeing is more important.

• Like 21

Credit to the owner

Miss them..

Their visual are no joke . Really adore these two puppies...

my delulu mind said their bond will become stronger and stronger after facing this stormy and cloudy path. I'm happy they have each others shoulder to lean on. Boyoo fighting!

• Like 24

Thanks to all for posting so many uplifting posts to show that YJ has won the hearts of the world; thanks also to @Edith Fabian for increasing our faith and hope that YJ will be at the award night, yeah!  If she is not there, its not gonna be a happy ending!!

I think those who wanted her to be there the most is of course KBS since they already prepare several awards exclusively for her :sweatingbullets: to celebrate her good spirit and  joyful professional hard work, so they definitely do not want her to miss their special 30th anniversary occasion.  So can't wait to see her having fun and relaxing and enjoy each other success at award night!

oh, thanking in advance to the cameramen for without doubt we will sure be treated to many BG and YJ moments, hoping for the same tech team to be there, just like the success at AAA ceremony :sweatingbullets:. 'Cos what we need that night is for the two puppies to fill our world with the sweetest raon to the brim! O Happy Day!

While waiting for the count down, let's revisit Moonlight wikipedia to see how stellar the drama team was:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_in_the_Moonlight

• Like 22

2 hours ago, honeywell said:

@peachlover777 Her appearance at kbs awards is questionable.  Anyone know if she's out of the hospital yet?  I just pray that she recovers and puts all of this behind her.  Her fans supports and love her as well as her colleagues.

lol, @honeywell, mine is just in case aka lantern wish :sweatingbullets:

Love this couple face, so complimentary and mesmerizing!

C0mZPokVQAAll8h.jpg

credit uplorder

• Like 21