Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

9 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Is there a translation of Kyj's and cth's interview?

Seems like there were questions about pbg put to her...

I've already posted the vid? Asking for any snippets of translation but so far there hasn't been any :bawling: it's because I saw BG's name and I heard the host mention it, directed at YJ.

• Like 11

Omo!!Our President of BoYoo fan club really know how to tease this cuties hehehe:joy:

She's really determined to get the "BEST COUPLE AWARD" ahemmm so selfless of her...Sure Yoo Jungie..You will surely get that Best Couple Award..BoYoo shippers are so diligent on voting for that category...:blush:

• Like 23

@havearaonday , i am pretty sure that they talk frequently or even BG visits YJ at her house. Based on BG's character, he likely visits her at home and pays respect to her parents.

I agree!!! BG's personality is honorable so i 'm sure he really does visit their house..I can't expect anything less from him because he has a high regard for family..and knowing how caring he is, I'm sure he wouldn't want YJ's parents to worry about her when she's with him..he is such a lovely man, our BoGum!

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

I've already posted the vid? Asking for any snippets of translation but so far there hasn't been any :bawling: it's because I saw BG's name and I heard the host mention it, directed at YJ.

you can see it here 

but, IDK why there's no about BG at BILY segment? or I missed it?

• Like 11

朴寶劍今次抵台係為代言品牌宣傳,不過佢此行亦都好匆忙,逗留短短7小時,完成活動後就即趕住搭晚上7時多嘅飛機返回韓國。而下月22號佢會再次嚟台灣舉行見面會,當中4,200張門票已經售罄。  art_end.gif

According to HK apple daily, BG will only stop Taipei for 7 hours, then he will catch 7pm flight back to Seoul. 

• Like 17

24 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

朴寶劍今次抵台係為代言品牌宣傳,不過佢此行亦都好匆忙,逗留短短7小時,完成活動後就即趕住搭晚上7時多嘅飛機返回韓國。而下月22號佢會再次嚟台灣舉行見面會,當中4,200張門票已經售罄。  art_end.gif

According to HK apple daily, BG will only stop Taipei for 7 hours, then he will catch 7pm flight back to Seoul. 

Poor him, 

I prefer to let him rest

Bogum-ah, if you're tired you don't need to go to Yahoo Buzz Award

Btw

this is YJ-ie today, she look very beautiful

Media preview

• Like 21

@kurosakura well dear, I'm sorry to say this I guess some BG fans that not BoYoo shipper, get offended by your word dear. I read on twitter they mad of us because they seems to think that we're just YJ's fan

I'm sad if there is a war between BG fan and BoYoo fan, and also I'm sad if they're also (because of this) mock YJ, even said bad thing about YJ fan being arrogant and so on

so, be careful of your word towards BG acting,

BG is really good portray CP, he's really good also YJ and other support actor and actress too

I don't want to see fan war again please

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

@bubblyflo

i'm asking about CTH and YJ guesting in Cultwo show :blush:

4 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Yup the Cultwo show....distinctly heard the word wife n pbg in the same sentence...lol...hence desperate for a translation...

Might be hallucinating though...

ahhahaha yes, I'm sorry for mistaken.

I can't find the trans yet. forgive me hahaha 

• Like 8

@kurosakura i don't know why you decided to write this in the shipper thread, because of your post that some people out there are criticizing us yoojung's fans and worse they are even belittling her. Maybe you don't mean bad but since this is a public thread, many people can come across your post and take the things you write out of context. She already receives so much unnecessary hate so I hope that you will be more careful with your posts in the future

• Like 24