Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@tranboyoo - I read it on Twitter too and many fans know it was a lie...lol but what could he say, the truth, no way they only said Hi to each other in HK.

I am quite confident that one of the reasons Bogum went to MAMA in HK because he wanted to ensure male idols and actors does not go near Yoojung. I feel like Bogum does not need to go but he did. Internal sources confirmed many male idols are eyeing on Yoojung and Bogum just tried to send signal out to them to say 'Hey Guys she is mind so dont ever think about it!'

Also after party, they both decided to come back to hotel, I am sure they had a walk around hotel like @tuborsnail mentioned, it was safer than eat out together. Bogum is addict to his phone since MDBC finished as they talk alot and when his FM in Malaysia, I am quite sure he called Yoojng to ask for her support apart from his family.

Sometimes I wanted to see if any guys go near her to chat her up in front of Bogum, what his reaction is going to be like?

• Like 23

4 hours ago, torquoiselily said:

Omg! Omg! Daebakkkk chingus! Voting has officially closed. Yoojungie is 1st place for Yahoo Buzz awards!! It's still BoYoo for the win as BG came in 2nd! Congratulations YJ and for everyone that consistently voted for our couple!!! Yey!

Spoiler

Before we know the result, YB already confirmed that YJ will be there;  does that mean this time she will get an award plus give out award too?

Will there be anyone going with her or she will be by herself there?

Aigoo to the reporter, why asked such tricky question ( i think they are boyoo shippers too:sweatingbullets:); they should have asked him straight forward question since he is #2 at YB: "Will you be attending Yahoo Buzz on Dec 20?:wub:

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:
Before we know the result, YB already confirmed that YJ will be there;  does that mean this time she will get an award plus give out award too?

Will there be anyone going with her or she will be by herself there?

Aigoo to the reporter, why asked such tricky question ( i think they are boyoo shippers too:sweatingbullets:); they should have asked him straight forward question since he is #2 at YB: "Will you be attending Yahoo Buzz on Dec 20?:wub:

I really don't know anything about yahoo awards until this nomination lol. Anyway, if she was already confirmed prior to the result, like u said, I would assume that she would present too!? So it'll be double daebak because she won the voting poll 1st place! If BG would really be there, we will all be tossing confetti and raise our Boyoo banners! If he doesn't show up, it's okay either way, half of our ship is present anyway and I'm sure he'll celebrate with him one way or the other. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, seoulistic said:

Yes BG 's answers on interview was expected, he is not going to tell the world about his private love life -We need to respect it :blush:

Preach!! 

I even forget about he already told us about this haha

In the end

The series of their live is like BG's sweater 

1, there must be SOMETHING (Cebu sweater at the airport) and 

2. all of our love stories is NOYB (None Of Your Business) <- his sweater at HK

• Like 23

@kkwattana yes I do believe that actually about his MAMA appearance is quite suspicious.

From there are no schedule at all, but already have plan go to HK, and we don't even know that YJ will attend too, it's really make us suspicious.

YJ's appearance at AAA and BG's at MAMA is really questionable 

• Like 22

1 hour ago, kkwattana said:

Sometimes I wanted to see if any guys go near her to chat her up in front of Bogum, what his reaction is going to be like?

Sorry to cut your post... I can't wait to see this scenario too... Ever since, YJ and BG worked I never saw YJ talked or interact with other male actors/idols aside from her labelmates and mdbc co-actors...to think she is quite close with some members from exo too...but during AAA and MAMA there were no news of them even greeting or taking selcas at the backstage or something... So, for me its quite mysterious...knowing YJ's personality is so out-going and you know she's always one with the boys...Let's see... 

• Like 22

I'm happy so happy for our yj that she win i think when yahoo invited yj she already a winner if you notice the voting during last 2days are slow almost stop i think its just a formality.and if you read i dont how they called it status bar promotional of yab award is edited they include the venue,date,and pic of confirm guest which is only kyj are  as far i know are korean celebrity is invited and the rest are chinese celebrities and other nation.like they did last year only 1 korean are invited which is jessica jung the last year winner dont worry there is kbs drama award this for sure the boyoo couple are there give a chance to shine to yj.

• Like 10

Credit to the uploader

I'm totaly agree with the caption. This is exactly what I want to say. He wants to protect his precious one :wub: 

Bogummy and yoojungie are deep person. I believe they really careful to speak about each other, because they know too many eyes watching. Maybe they want to keep their relationship private until the right time comes to announce and make it public. They still have a long way to go :) (I hope its not very long hahahhahaha Im being greedy now)

• Like 19

Lol, I am so not surprised by his answer. Knowing Hong Kong media, they can be more akin to paparazzi, any slip ups or slight incorrect answers by celebrities, they can twist and made up some untrue rumours. Hong Kong media often brews up dating rumours between co-stars. 

Anyhow I doubt they just say hi and that's it. They presented an award together so they definitely had to rehearse for a bit. Meaning they had to talk more than just the customary hi and a normal greeting. :phew:

Though I would believe it if he said they did not go out or eat out together. Yoojung is too young and has received enough hate from his fans already. I'm sure her agency, managers and especially her mother would be extra protective of her, now that she is also enjoying a surge of popularity after MDBC. And also, I'm sure Bogum wouldn't want Yoojung to be embroiled in rumours as well.

• Like 22

Hello to all boyoo shipper :heart:

Done re-watching MDBC, BTS,FMV, interviews, MAMA, AAA and Me before you. So in I conclude that BG's answer is a major...

Spoiler

LIE :w00t: well it is good to protect BOTH... your career and your one and only DOLL :heart:

Spoiler

cr. To the owner

I kinda imagine boyoo couple while watching this mv:wub:

• Like 12

Chill everyone, Bogum should answer that way because many eyes are on them now. I do believe will have a clue in every fan meeting because fanmeet is an event where they can talk "more" honestly and comfortably toward their fans, so let's wait for tonite :wub:

• Like 11

Okey.. So YJngie is the Queen n BGmy is the Great or the BoYoo phrase is "The Great Queen".. :grimace:.. 

Just watching Goblin as my kdrama playlist after my infinite longing of MDBC n BoYoo. But guest what? Even this drama connected with BoYoo..hahhaha:w00t:

4ba0826456.png

4b78bc2d3c.png

• Like 19

2 hours ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

so some fans took his reply out of context...on purpose :phew:

credit to owner

Hahaaaaa, according to the article, BG said he is afraid of ghost, so he won't consider to do any project related to the ghost. Guess who else is also afraid of ghost ?!!!:grin:

• Like 23