Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

19 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

My Dearest BoYoo Ship Chingudeul,

SO, my analysis………drum roll please…….

I think he has been doing this a LOT recently, I mean making silly references to songs, because now, he finally found someone who actually GETS it……..OMG!

I’m like that too with my husband, but more with movie lines though…….

Thank you for reading!

Sorry to cut your post chingus:love:I'm screaming inside with so much happiness with your post chingus!!So:heart::heart::heart:

Thank you so much for a delightful Bo Gum moments you shared on this thread..so happy for your daughter!!and for your family also..this is a happy and so special moments on your life and with your family and I was so grateful that you also shared this sweet experience on this thread...:blush:

AND WE BOYOO SHIPPERS SURELY AND 100% GET IT GET IT GET ALL THE HINTS AND 100% EMBRACED THE EVIDENCE AND SO HAPPY WITH IT....:heart::wub:

• Like 23

The "purple" song belong any drama he made?  Because I only watched MDBC and love BoYoo so much. I use my computer everyday and anytime in the group. I just watch MDBC more and more. I try to move on other drama but I can't this happen first time to me. I can't believe myself how old am I? I am boyoo mom age.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Poor her, 

Her cheek and teeth is hurt because her wisdom teeth fell off yesterday 

But it's cute really heheh

I know that's why people should stop saying that she's bloated early in morning or whatever lol. Antis are just too much! Anyway, she's still beautiful! 

here's the proof...

A breath of fresh air...

Just lovely!!! 

Sorry for flooding and over posting! I'm just online right now and not working lol!!

• Like 20

1 minute ago, torquoiselily said:

I know that's why people should stop saying that she's bloated early in morning or whatever lol. Antis are just too much! Anyway, she's still beautiful! 

here's the proof...

A breath of fresh air...

Just lovely!!! 

Sorry for flooding! I'm just online right now and not working lol!!

Antis is just jealous really 

I mean how come you still fresh and beautiful and cute like that when your cheek is swollen. bet I am look like a monster hahah

1 minute ago, saegukyoin said:

A sign that she is all grown up......ready to be in love.....ehehehe

Hahahaha yes a big sign

She's already mature and grown up

• Like 21

8 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Antis is just jealous really 

I mean how come you still fresh and beautiful and cute like that when your cheek is swollen. bet I am look like a monster hahah

Hahaha likewise! But I bet u I know someone who looks even more horrible than us... the mega antis and bashers! Hahaha! Oooh jelly jelly! Oooh Jelly jelly! Hahaha.

can someone screen cap pearl's twitter update abt YJ and BG because I'm lazy to do it lol! It's the one where they eat out but still awkward, old story but just to share with our other shippers! 

Here's another one..

So she sang! Nice! Ok now someone needs to upload it now!!! Hahaha

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, saegukyoin said:

One more official video of the fanmeet by the organizer. I'm in this video too! hahahaha! I can't help myself! 

Oh, it was a trully very happy day indeed! The video is full with happy people with jubilation beaming across everyone's faces. Thanks for sharing your precious moments and interesting insights from the fanmeet with us @saegukyoin

• Like 14