Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

16 hours ago, louise31 said:

OMO! Hurray for the Pres. & VP of Boyoo Shippers Club!!!... Hahaha... That "SOME"one though...hahaha...:grin:

@tares1975 after the musketeers photo then that song??? BG is really feeding our hearts with so much hope and happiness...:tears:

hehehe YEAH THAT SOMEone chingu who keeps on sending fuel to this ship..HE IS THE CAPTAIN OF THIS MIGHTY BOYOO SHIP!!My goodness I know this is the most craziest ideas but I am on the verge of believing that this SOMEone is really sneaking on this thread!!!:blush:

• Like 21

47 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@tares1975  @dee_230208 I love how he expresses his thoughts with pictures and music..it keeps on confusing my delulu mind to believe that it's actually not delulu but it is indeed real..

Now listening to the first snow is falling..:heart:

Actually, It's the background song of the R88's scene that Taek called DS @1st night of snowfalls (이정석 - 첫눈이 온다구요-1986 대학가요제 금상 수상곡 version). I'm impressed this scene too.

I'm wondering If he just miss this scene of R88 but why did he choose to listen another Version... Who did you meet @1st snowfalls last night? :wub:

PS. More than anything, be happy for their strong friendship... Hope to see these guys join BG's FM too.

• Like 24

44 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

DISCLAIMER: PRODUCT OF PURE BOYOO DELULU MIND:glasses: 

MDBC three musketeers knows that JY have a practice session but beforehand they also knew that uri Yoo Jung have to meet with her former GUMIHO co star for a reunion..

SOMEone have to do SOMEthing with this situation..Coz he's smart and one step ahead of every person..HE WILL FIND A WAY TO DEAL WITH IT AND LET THE SITUATION FAVORS HIM..SOMEone is the THE MASTERMIND FOR VISITING THEIR FORMER COLLEAGUE..now... Is it just my delulu mind is telling me whose actually behind it or I was just so happy to admit that this SOMEone is really responsible for this cute and lovely group picture...

So Jin Young is the VICE PRESIDENT OF BOYOO SHIPPERS NOW?hehehe We are so blessed!!!We have Cha Tae Hyun and Jin Young as the PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT OF BOYOO SHIPPERS CLUB..:joy::heart:

This product of a delulu mind purely tickles me to the bones @Kissy13 So ticklish that it has become infectious .. I got the giggles all over at 12:40 am here in my neck of the woods. :w00t: Good thing I'm downstairs.

• Like 13

9 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

Hemmm.. so last night indeed 1st snowfalls when he met kim barby doll. Suspicious... 

Okey let's sing a long :wub:..

Reveal hidden contents

SONNET SON – FIRST SNOW WILL COME (첫눈이 온다구요)

Don’t be sad
The white first snow will fall
Then the words of the past
Will softly erase and disappear

Big snowflakes will fall
Even the clear footsteps
Will get erased and disappear
Even the snowmen, even the snowballs

The faintly disappeared memories
I miss it so much, I miss it so much
The cozy memories of the past
Make my eyes wet like icicles melting

Don’t be sad
It feels like the person I’m longing for will come
So I open the door and look out

Maybe his first snow with Yoo jungie..I'm getting weaker by the second, OMG! Our Prince Charming is really in love, period!

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, tares1975 said:

Actually, It's the background song of the R88's scene that Taek called DS @1st night of snowfalls (이정석 - 첫눈이 온다구요-1986 대학가요제 금상 수상곡 version). I'm impressed this scene too.

I'm wondering If he just miss this scene of R88 but why did he choose to listen another Version... Who did you meet @1st snowfalls last night? :wub:

My delulu mind tell me that he don't want to give some spark with the other ship. hahaa

• Like 21

59 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

So this is the lyrics of the sonnet son

SONNET SON – FIRST SNOW WILL COME (첫눈이 온다구요)

2 VOTES

Don’t be sad
Then the words of the past
Will softly erase and disappear

Big snowflakes will fall
Even the clear footsteps
Will get erased and disappear
Even the snowmen, even the snowballs

Don’t be sad
It feels like the person I’m longing for will come
So I open the door and look out

Thank you for this english translation of the song @bubblyflo .. Surely someone is missing someone.. 

• Like 15

9 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

DISCLAIMER: PRODUCT OF PURE BOYOO DELULU MIND:glasses: 

MDBC three musketeers knows that JY have a practice session but beforehand they also knew that uri Yoo Jung have to meet with her former GUMIHO co star for a reunion..

SOMEone have to do SOMEthing with this situation..Coz he's smart and one step ahead of every person..HE WILL FIND A WAY TO DEAL WITH IT AND LET THE SITUATION FAVORS HIM..SOMEone is the THE MASTERMIND FOR VISITING THEIR FORMER COLLEAGUE..now... Is it just my delulu mind is telling me whose actually behind it or I was just so happy to admit that this SOMEone is really responsible for this cute and lovely group picture...

So Jin Young is the VICE PRESIDENT OF BOYOO SHIPPERS NOW?hehehe We are so blessed!!!We have Cha Tae Hyun and Jin Young as the PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT OF BOYOO SHIPPERS CLUB..:joy::heart:

And don't forget that we have the whole KBS as allies! Nothing can go wrong :P

But come to think of it, that SOMEone is probably the brains of the whole operation :D

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

I don't want to bother if this is actually from R***** scene..he could've uploaded it last year right if this song means a lot to him right???so why uploaded it now??hehehe want to answer your question chingu..

HIS PERSON, HIS LOVE, HIS DEAR, HIS BEST...:heart::love:

You're on a roll @Kissy13. Love it! That's the spirit!

• Like 16

Do you all see that Yoo Jung wearing a ring on her ring finger..in the black and white picture that she holding the camera taking picture of KimBora, and the color picture when she wore the red coat with Kim Sae Ron.. . The same ring that she worn for MMA and for Let Share Heart.. the same thick ring on her ring finger...

• Like 24

16 hours ago, gabaneme2006 said:

This product of a delulu mind purely tickles me to the bones @Kissy13 So ticklish that it has become infectious .. I got the giggles all over at 12:40 am here in my neck of the woods. :w00t: Good thing I'm downstairs.

:joy:Want to add more chinguya..but my knees already numbed...hahaha I can't or I will die with my own thoughts:blush:careful my dear..one thing I learned before reading on this thread I have to hold on something..I have to be in a comfortable chair..coz you might fall down with the sudden burst of emotion, giddiness, squealing and excitement that this thread may offer to our BoYoo soul..:blush:

• Like 17

@tares1975 I wish you didn't mention this song related to R1988 :tears: - just me being sensitive and not liking it.

In fact it was the first snow today in Seoul not yesterday. We all know the person he is long for is our baby Yoojung :heart:

By looking at F4 pics together, I feel that Yoojung was trying to hide the couple sweatshirt she's wearing by lower her body position ? :blush:  Happy belated Thanksgiving to dear all :heart:

• Like 22