Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Omg!!You just don't how much I panic that I can't log in with soompi..

@louise31 already saved the picture..ehhhh feel so happy to see this kind of picture..fills my heart with so much RaOn..

@Mepuppy agree with you chinguya..they should really make our BoYoo host the show..even if it's a formal event and we've got a less chance to see any sweet interaction between them..but imagining them to stand, deliver a speech and picture them together on the screen for the entire show..MAKES ME SO HAPPY ALREADY!!:blush:

I'm camping on twitter right now hehehe 

• Like 12

47 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Omo!!:scream:Okay follow the soompi rules...her post has been deleted on this thread..good gracious!!:kiss_wink:

@Sheila Marie Green lovely compilation of our BoYoo couple..main reason why we ship them..thanks again chinguya..:kiss_wink:

Yes thumbs up to you  my dear Kissy  .....that's what makes us all been tied/hooked up in this  ship.:P....i have also experienced for not opening my soompi site....I thought I've done something that I feel I was officially banned and can't login anymore in all sites.... Maybe everybody will also experienced this but don't panick....just calm down....because I freaked out a while ago:sweatingbullets:.... Just find the restart page ...it will not change your history and something important in your internal input/software just the cookies or something like that that they will erased.....and it works:blush:....Sorry girls if my words can't be of help....I don't have much knowledge in the internet:cold_sweat:....ask some friends ...it's much better...14625477_1396241760404190_1105434105_n.j

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Mepuppy said:

@louise31 I have that problem too and I thought I was being banned for speaking my mind! :sweatingbullets:

Managed to log in after several tries over 3 hours.

About KBS Awards, I have a strong feeling that KBS is going to invite YJ to be the MC. I am sure they know that BoYoo couple is attracting a lot of attention lately. I would gladly sit through the entire show for hours just to ogle at our BoYoo couple!!

@Mepuppy good gracious...I'm not the only one chingu...I was freaking out the whole morning...cause I really can't start my day without a dose of boyoo and your voodoo dancing chingu... finally got to sign in... thank GoD!...:blush:

@Kissy13 I know right? chinguya...such a cutie!...:wub:

• Like 10

@Sheila Marie Green hahaha me too I was thinking if someone reported me from this thread..:blush:maybe soompi's system has been down a while ago..

YAZZZZ CONGRATS TO YOO JUNG &  BO GUM..uri Yoo Jungie's V app has already 900k likes also:heart:

@louise31 already change my twitter header with that picture!!So lovely!!!!I can wait for 10-15 years to see this kind picture again but that time it will be their twin baby!!!!!!!!!Omo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Okay delulu mode on it's highest level...hahahaha:blush:

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@Sheila Marie Green hahaha me too I was thinking if someone reported me from this thread..:blush:maybe soompi's system has been down a while ago..

YAZZZZ CONGRATS TO YOO JUNG &  BO GUM..uri Yoo Jungie's V app has already 900k likes also:heart:

Did you panicked too ha ha ha! ...Kissy  dear .....can I ask something about the two other girls....Just asking my all friends here....I know it's not allowed here but I'll try because I dont't have much info about these two ladies.....I'd rather I erased it.....No more question....sorry my dearest here....I might got bashed here....My apologies to everyone:cold_sweat:.....

• Like 7

19 hours ago, Jazz4lyf said:

Permission to quote..I like the final kiss best! Because it looks like Yeong is really BG! He's not playing a role but simply expressing how he feels for YJ..my eyes still get misty each time I re-watch it, again and again..his eyes are filled with love that it overflows.

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, saegukyoin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The picture looks like they are proud parents of twins :heart::heart::heart:

LOVE it!!!!!

I still can't seem to put quoted pics in spoiler :cold_sweat:

@saegukyoin oMG! you just took the words right out of my mouth chingu!!! they both came from a very loving family so it just flows out of them naturally, I'm sure they'll both be a really responsible and affectionate parents in the future ... the feels!...:wub:

@Kissy13 WOOOWWW!!!...ehehe...good thing you like it chingu...moonlight.yougon is very good at crafting our best boyoo moments...Yes! let's keep our fingers crossed chingu and really hope we will be able to witness that turning point of their lives...but still we've got a long way to go!... Keepin' d' faith...btw, love your new PP...:blush:

• Like 6

8 hours ago, saegukyoin said:
  Hide contents

The picture looks like they are proud parents of twins :heart::heart::heart:

LOVE it!!!!!

I still can't seem to put quoted pics in spoiler :cold_sweat:

They're holding the same baby..I think it's one of the staff's? It's the baby they were holding during the shoot and they were pictured sitting on a bench?

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Yes thumbs up to you  my dear Kissy  .....that's what makes us all been tied/hooked up in this  ship.:P....i have also experienced for not opening my soompi site....I thought I've done something that I feel I was officially banned and can't login anymore in all sites.... Maybe everybody will also experienced this but don't panick....just calm down....because I freaked out a while ago:sweatingbullets:.... Just find the restart page ...it will not change your history and something important in your internal input/software just the cookies or something like that that they will erased.....and it works:blush:....Sorry girls if my words can't be of help....I don't have much knowledge in the internet:cold_sweat:....ask some friends ...it's much better...14625477_1396241760404190_1105434105_n.j

Hope HK Yahoo will hand out the physical trophy to them , then my dream would come true :))

Sorry I am rookie here, how do you guys type emojis ?? :)

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

@louise31 Can't log in to my soompi account on my phone... huhu

I think soompi crashed a while back..I had the same problem..I never logged out but when I went back to the thread I was advised to log in again and a series of redirects followed.

yes! I never logged out in my phone too, so I was kinda surprised I was automatically logged out this morning tried to sign in but I can't... ...so I signed in my laptop but I was first redirected to a message board and updating my profile?...and it's crazy i can't concentrate going forward doing my everyday routine without first having to finally signed in to my account...hahahaha...anyway, I guess everything was alright now...:joy:

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Did you panicked too ha ha ha! ...Kissy  dear .....can I ask something about the two other girls....Just asking my all friends here....

Yup I did hahaha..:joy:

Thank you for that wonderful question..first of all I would like to say good day to each and everyone on this thread hahaha I feel like I am one of the contestant in Miss Universe with this question...okay this is my honest and sincere question based on what I read on some article,feedback and as a BoYoo shippers on this thread..this answer is mine alone and I am willing to take responsibility on my answer..:glasses:I don't have any intention to start a negative vibes on this thread..hehehe peace ya'lll:blush:

Spoiler

As a shipper I don't want anyone to be pair to Bo Gum except Yoo Jung..that's what my heart is telling me..also I can't do something about this matter and try to be cool with this since they are in showbizness..but if I have to choose between this two..the most dangerous would be Irene..although she just jokingly said that they share better chemistry than our doll..for me that statement is half truth..my heart is less aching with Hyeri since I can feel that they are indeed good friends..

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

Good gracious!!LOVELY AS EVER!!!:heart:

this is cute... i googled what sidushq wrote  regarding the recent photoshoot at Saipan, it said sth like this -- is she a fairy?...  from now on Yoo Jung will "smash" your heart!  Can someone kindly translate the proper meaning of the  quote from her agency, thanks!

• Like 16

Omaygawdddd! Soompi was down for like forever! I thought it was me but it went on longer than I've expected. Anyway, trending news is KBS hearts PBG! Lol. He's like MCing a couple more events besides the drama awards. That's good I guess. He needs a little break from acting and he's probably getting a lot of scripts and offers that h and his agency are currently reviewing for next year. Love the BTS of YJ's Saipan photo shoot for Singles mag. Her sweet charms just entices us old souls, lol. Makes me want to be 17 again! Lol. 

Anyway, I thought I missed a lot of spazzing but seems like everyone was having the same problem earlier so the spazzing halted for a bit! Lol. 

Let me share some good boyoo moments then... 

Looks like I had so much time earlier since I can't log in here and made that time to make some boyoo stuff! Lol. 

Hope we'll find out soon who's going to be the female cohost of PBG and that other dude! Fingers crossed that it will be Yoojungie! 

• Like 18