Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 minutes ago, princessflo said:

I dont know what her stylist thingking when choosing her dress, that pinky dress could have been pretty if it was shorter, but thanks to yoo jungie goddes face, even ridicolous dress could turn into pretty one 

the dress should reveal a little bit on the neck part like in the AAA. Haha:wub:

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

@buttercup18 

@lovelybluehoneyz..

On the other side, I still love her whatever she is. she's really beautiful, 

I really like Yoojung that really give womanly aura. and without any effort wearing sexy dress, she's really sexy!!

She bring that dress alive!!

Yes..true! As i said,she can wear anything but still beautiful....if i were to wear curtain,im sure i look like a walking windows.... Lol.......

• Like 18

31 minutes ago, fboyoo212 said:

Yoojung dress covering up her body.  Maybe bogum don't let yoojung to wear sexy dress if she is alone. There are many boys in there. Bogum text her not to attract them. Hahahaha just my imagination :wub:

Hahaha chingu i like your imagination. Unfortunately, KYJ is an "oppa magnet". A lot of boys are already taking notice of her seriously now, what more in the next 2-3 years. Our Bogummy sure has a lot of competitors.:phew:

• Like 16

16 hours ago, ggdczy17 said:

Hahaha chingu i like your imagination. Unfortunately, KYJ is an "oppa magnet". A lot of boys are already taking notice of her seriously now, what more in the next 2-3 years. Our Bogummy sure has a lot of competitors.:phew:

Good thing we BoYoo shippers is their to back him up..Bo Gum Great wall first defense when it comes to Yoo Jung is BoYoo shippers..:blush:

@bubblyflo I've got your point chinguya..hehehe fist bump:glasses:

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Good thing they emphasize Yoo Jung's deadly waistline this time..:blush:

You're actually right chingu at least they accentuate on that part a little....coz the dress does not really embraces her body that much...what do you think chingu?:wub: now, we're a fashion analyst on the loose?...hahaha.... What have we become chinguya?...:tears:

• Like 13

16 hours ago, louise31 said:

You're actually right chingu at least they accentuate on that part a little....coz the dress does not really embraces her body that much...what do you think chingu?:wub: now, we're a fashion analyst on the loose?...hahaha.... What have we become chinguya?...:tears:

@louise31Your right chinguya..hehehe I think BoYoo shippers knew all the job..from becoming to analyst down to stylist..not surprise one day BoYoo shippers become a scientist..:joy:

• Like 16

Our KYJ/ Kim Barbie is stunning as always. @WildDivine69 I agree with you. I think we just have to get used to the dresses she'll be wearing from now on. I see that her stylists are fond of going for the "classic" vibe lately. Her dress for tonight is reminiscent of earlier 1960s fashion in the USA. For me, it would have been better if they braided her hair like that of a "fish tail" maybe. Despite some misses in her fashion for tonight she's still undeniably beautiful. :wub:

• Like 18

15 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

BTW 

It's a good thing that our crown prince didn't have an invitation to MMA, 

If he attend that award, I believe there will be another fanwar and ship war

Hahahah

Thanks God

like i said in my previous post that im put on spoiler..hahha. Not just two but three shippers will claim anything, but im sure ours are mature enough so won't do anything to harm our doll n her crown prince :wub:

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, ggdczy17 said:

Actually there's no more competition coz KYJ is already PBG's person so nothing to fear!!!

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, ggdczy17 said:

Our KYJ/ Kim Barbie is stunning as always. @WildDivine69 I agree with you. I think we just have to get used to the dresses she'll be wearing from now on. I see that her stylists are fond of going for the "classic" vibe lately. Her dress for tonight is reminiscent of earlier 1960s fashion in the USA. For me, it would have been better if they braided her hair like that of a "fish tail" maybe. Despite some misses in her fashion for tonight she's still undeniably beautiful. :wub:

Oooooo, love that idea! That would have been gorgeous!

• Like 15

I think kyj already done with her part in melon music award she can exit the venue maybe someone are waiting outside the venue you know who is he? His outfit in fan meeting is very formal for a fansign event  dont take it seriously it's just my imagination.

• Like 13

9 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Wah..the pages to back read...all that sleuthing/pics/video post AAA

Didn't realise emotions were getting so heated

Reveal hidden contents

Be happy in our shippers forum...we will not know what is real unless they have some official confirmation...

It's just lovely that out OTP gives out sweet moments for us to ponder and of course the rapid twitter header switch for pbg..very telling on his frame of mind

One of my favourite lines...it is only with the heart that one can see clearly...what is essential is invisible to the eye....

Though all of us of us here are trying to train up our eagle eyes...lol

It was heartwarming how natural he was reaching out for her in the AAA...first with his eyes continually drawn to her...his speech..and when he was walking up to the stage...

Whether as close friends/Oppa dongsaeng/whatever....give them the space to develop and breathe...

This is hopefully a protected space where we can spazz joyfully while reading beautiful fan fiction/wonderful comments at both the mdbc and shippers threads/cherish OTP moments as they come....:)

Peace all!love love to all the fellow shippers!

Will take a chill pill myself too...

This is me trying to figure out to make this thread readable....so we don't get shut down...once we hit 2000 pages?

Spoiler

Hi chingu. If ever our thread reaches the 2000th page it's a rule that it will be closed but we can always open a 2nd part/book if we want to.

• Like 12