Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Need to spazz, lol! 5 more days until the award AAA. Anyway, anyone of you knows what time it will be at Vlive? (North America represent, lol). I haven't seen the "upcoming" event at the app so I want to get a head start so I won't forget haha. 

Anyway, found this in IG. I really love the song the owner used! I want to purchase the OST but it's pretty costly especially the shipping part, anyway, I've been playing the OST from YouTube. Someone uploaded it there and I've been listening to it like forever and ever! Haha! 

Pic/Vid crest to owner.

I like this one too. The owner blended their pics together and you can see both of them there haha. Like an eye trick! 

• Like 20

:blush::heart::heart: speechless with your speech chingu..Amazing way of hitting those BoYoovaders:blush: @ggdczy17

@gabaneme2006 As I was reading your post..the song of journey pops up in my mind all of the sudden..so spare with me co BoYoo shippers coz wanting to sing this song for all of you..don't worry I can't hit the high note but I'm still on the right tune kekeke

DON'T STOP BELEIVIN-BY BOYOO SHIPPERS

Oh the movie never ends

But BoYoo shippers goes on and on and on and on!!!

Don't stop believin!!

Hold on to that feelin!!

• Like 22

Yes @Kissy13 after unnie SheilaMarieGreen's description abt how the entertainment world works I feel much more relaxed now :innocent:

I'm already content to see them wearing the same shade of red. If it was only BG giving hints everywhere maybe I'll be restless in my pursuit of evidence :lol: but YJ keep appearing wirh matchy-matchy things. For me it's like a sign of acceptance and the same determination to move forward. Bcoz in a way this is a delicate situation (time-wise), if she's not sure then she simply will NOT do it (she is smart, we know it too well). Everyone wth healrhy visus  can see their matching appearances in several occasion already.  

My reaction to that:

First occasion: "Wow! They matched" ....smile...(maybe) just coincident...

Second time: "Again?"... puzzled....errr     coincident???...again???..who knows right?....right...

Third time: "Oooo...... Really????"..... bwahahaa.....:love: 

@Kissy13 you are so sneaky making me become this crazy the first thing I open this thread, hey you!!!!  :lol: kekeke.... btw where is @louise31 ?

So for now I ll (try to) be a cool, calm, demure, and simpering good BoYoo shipper :innocent: (can I ?....can I ?....:blush: the sweet me right now).

Dear BoYoo, its ok just show us your connection thru your outfit (like Raon's marker on her forehead. something that ppl can see) and sometimes some songs on ur Twitter/IG acc. You don't need to say anyting publicly, so nobody can be sure that you are together... (what the heck am I talking about???? hahaha....BoYoo shipper mates, we understand each other so well we don't need to say anything ....wink...wink...:love: )

And yesss, after a year (? in SK how old sm1 considered legal? 19 SK or 19 international age?) we expect BoYoo together in new dramas/films/even documentaries if necessary.We will wait for you.... :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 18

17 hours ago, be99lle said:

Who's heart wouldn't skip beats and flutter after reading this?!...lol...it sure made mine. Thank you very much for the translation and your time doing this. You're awesome (and everybody else as well)!!!!

no need for hot n passionate YongRaon kisses to make us flutter. Well, we can wait 2 years or more for that ;). As both of BoYoo said in their different interviews, they want to meet eachother again in another kdrama, hope that day will come when we can witnesed those two passionate n romantic loves :wub:.

N what a commotion this past days due to BG twitter n red outfit. Three Ships all are "feel" connected.:lol:. No offend for other ships, but we are in our own ship that altough not locked by the key or any security system, the label alreday tell it self. Whoever dare to enter our ship must know very well what will they see. So, keep spasing ladies n gals... Love all of your pov.. 

• Like 13

@superfangermany_stv my blood is furiously burning with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ottoke it's so HOT HOT HOT AGAIN kekeke I was thinking I watched it already but the feeling is still the same!!!ahahaha omo omo!!somebody slap me please hahaha my delulu naughty mind is taking a toll on me again hahaha..I dunno if I'm still on my rational state on mind after your post chingu..ehehehehe sorry can't fight it..okay okay I'm calm now..lol I guess not..:scream::love:

So love you already chingu!!You just made this thread FIRE BURNING!!LOVE LOVE IT SO MUCH..KEEP IT COMING:love:

P.S...don't worry guys..I'm still harmful after this post but I can't promise with the next revelation..:mrgreen: 

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, dee_230208 said:

no need for hot n passionate YongRaon kisses to make us flutter. Well, we can wait 2 years or more for that ;). As both of BoYoo said in their different interviews, they want to meet eachother again in another kdrama, hope that day will come when we can witnesed those two passionate n romantic loves :wub:.

N what a commotion this past days due to BG twitter n red outfit. Three Ships all are "feel" connected.:lol:. No offend for other ships, but we are in our own ship that altough not locked by the key or any security system, the label alreday tell it self. Whoever dare to enter our ship must know very well what will they see. So, keep spasing ladies n gals... Love all of your pov.. 

Yes, praying for that new drama to come (sooner than later...lol...). 

And can't wait for more 'commotion' especially when the awards come. Would like to see these two doing this.........

Spoiler

Credit to the person mentioned.

^what a commotion it'll bring to us...lol...

• Like 22

22 hours ago, happypuppy said:

@superfangermany_stv Whoaaaa! The most delicious dessert ever to eat before I go to sleep! Thank you!:heart:

How can those two execute this scene with so much pheromons? Was it jeoha who unconsciously swallow or BG? real or reel? Whatever im so giddy and flying to the moon :blush:

But..not so far from my flying distance my husband just caught me off guard:

"Sweetie, what are you doing? Why you are so giggly?" Unfortunately my monitor was too huge.. 

"Huh? Are you microscopically examining love scene from youngsters half of your age? What will your student think???" :dizzy:

hahahaha sorry..I was just amused with your story chingu..:blush:My delulu mind it was BG..he do it subconsciously..Maybe the main reason I fell so deeply inlove with BoYoo is that I was like watching a real love story on a love story..:blush:

• Like 22

@hanalove9 hahaha BoYoo couple made me this way also, so blame them for me to act this way..just kidding.. BoYoo makes me naughty& nice with my imagination..One moment you feel so giddy with their innocence but at the same time makes you go crazy with lustful thoughts hahaha :mrgreen:

@louise31come here chinguya we miss you already..Oh thank you for bringing lovely pix again..Yoo Jungie is so gorgeous!!Love their hands really..and yes those hands are made to hold each other..:blush:

@bubblyfloYEAH!!can't wait already!!

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@hanalove9 hahaha BoYoo couple made me this way also, so blame them for me to act this way..just kidding.. BoYoo makes me naughty& nice with my imagination..One moment you feel so giddy with their innocence but at the same time makes you go crazy with lustful thoughts hahaha :mrgreen:

@louise31come it chinguya we miss you already..Oh thank you for bringing lovely pix again..Yoo Jungie is so gorgeous!!Love their hands really..and yes those hands are made to hold each other..:blush:

@bubblyfloYEAH!!can't wait already!!

@Kissy13 I miss you all too chinguya!!!...... So touched and happy that our Boyoo Family is growing sooo fast!!!... I am lost for words of how you guys handled everything with grace under pressure... be it a negative vibe, sensitive issues and all that is necessary to protect uri BoYoo and keepin' this ship alive against scavengers... In the end, WE WILL NEVER BE SHAKEN NOR FALTER!!!... That's how indestructible our ship is!!!....  LOVE Y'ALL GUYS!!!...... Now, need to go back read a couple of pages..hihihi...:blush:

• Like 17

17 hours ago, louise31 said:

@Kissy13 I miss you all too chinguya!!!...... So touched and happy that our Boyoo Family is growing sooo fast!!!... I am lost for words of how you guys handled everything with grace under pressure... be it a negative vibe, sensitive issues and all that is necessary to protect uri BoYoo and keepin' this ship alive against scavengers... In the end, WE WILL NEVER BE SHAKEN NOR FALTER!!!... That's how indestructible our ship is!!!....  LOVE Y'ALL GUYS!!!...... Now, need to go back read a couple of pages..hihihi...:blush:

hahaha Indeed we are growing..so happy for that!!:blush:Now it's your turn to back read..wishing you a safe sailing..be strong with the post of @superfangermany_stv you might faint kekeke

@Sheila Marie GreenThanks again & have a wonderful night also..:blush:

• Like 12

16 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Ahhaaa!!!! This is actually part 4 of the translations of the post. So hope it's something to look forward to ;)

@louise31 The original Baidu poster also did an analysis on the hand interactions of our couple. That should probably be in Part 5 or 6. :)

@happypuppy The same scenario happens with me in my house..LOL. My kids are rolling their eyes at me every time they see me grinning at my Mac. They're like "Here we go again" :huh: 

If they get married, I volunteer to fly down to Seoul and be YJ's confinement lady (aka postpartum nurse) FREE OF CHARGE, and sponsor all the red ginsengs in South Korea for YJ to recover from giving birth!!!! :crazy:

Omo!!Looking forward for this!!I will thank you in advance chinguya..:blush:

My goodness If I happen to be a billionaire I will be the one to cover up all the expenses of their wedding all BoYoo shippers are all invited..then while they are busy with their honeymoon..hehehe why do I feel so giddy when I said that?kekeke We will go to all MDBC filming location site while wearing beautiful hanbok and doing our beloved VODOO DANCE!!

• Like 17