Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 minutes ago, mamun said:

just read that both dongyeon and junghyuk are aiming for the couple award with bogum. Honestly, i don't even want to see the three of them (meaning Bogum win with Yoojung and Dongyeon) because then my otp moment will be ruined. There are only two person i want to see on the stage for couple awards that is uri boyoo couple. Only the two of them :sweatingbullets: 

Sorry to say this, dongyeon-ah please go away.

I don't see any reason why DY and BG should win the couple award?? Only few scenes on broromance in the drama and mostly from cebu trip:blink:. BG and YJ worked hard to sell the romance in LITM that made me hooked in the drama not the other way around:sweatingbullets:

• Like 23

12 minutes ago, in00022 said:

its better to ignore her .... do not give what she want ... she is looking for attention ... so dont give it .. just pretend we didnt read anything ... if no one respond her ... she will stop by herself ...*hopefully* :)

Agree.

11 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

@Phuong Dinh since you saw already what in the pool do u think if that person does release more screen caps or the video she has, is it concrete enough to affect BG and YJ? I mean it's not like they were by themselves the rest of the cast was there too. she's really baiting boyoo shippers some people were asking to see the video too, I hope enough people will ask her politely to please respect BG and YJ's privacy  and not post anything that could hurt either of them.  if she's really BG's fan then she shouldn't do anything that might hurt him :(

Just a personal opinion, I think @Phuong Dinh already did her best in letting our ship sails without revealing too much. Let's not ask for more info on this topic. We don't know if she saw the same video. More importantly, there's nothing we can do to protect our couple knowing whether the video contains threatening material. It will just further expand people's interest in this, maybe even those who just peek in to this forum for gossip and don't really care about our ship whatsoever. 

Just my two cents with best of intention and hope every shipmate have a great day wherever they are.

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, pinkroses said:

I don't see any reason why DY and BG should win the couple award?? Only few scenes on broromance in the drama and mostly from cebu trip:blink:. BG and YJ worked hard to sell the romance in LITM that made me hooked in the drama not the other way around:sweatingbullets:

Exactly, i hate it when other people try to take over BoYoo's much deserved recognition and most importantly it is Bogum's wish to win the award with her. I do like dongyeon as kim hyung, but their bromance was nowhere near SKKS bromance. 

Pls k-netz, dont dissappoint me by bringing dongyeon to that stage. I will hate him for the rest of my life if he turns up on stage for any kind of couple award (unless if he's an MC lol)

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, mamun said:

Exactly, i hate it when other people try to take over BoYoo's much deserved recognition and most importantly it is Bogum's wish to win the award with her. I do like dongyeon as kim hyung, but their bromance was nowhere near SKKS bromance. 

Pls k-netz, dont dissappoint me by bringing dongyeon to that stage. I will hate him for the rest of my life if he turns up on stage for any kind of couple award (unless if he's an MC lol)

Hahaha. Couple award is through voting or kbs recognition?:blink:

I might be super pissed if that thing happens. :sweatingbullets:.Hahaha. 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, pinkroses said:

Hahaha. Couple award is through voting or kbs?:sweatingbullets:

If im not mistaken through voting. That's why im worried since koreans really like bromance and it seems like kdy is lobbying for Lee Young and Byung Yeon to win. I'm so annoyed now.

• Like 16

25 minutes ago, mamun said:

just read that both dongyeon and junghyuk are aiming for the couple award with bogum. Honestly, i don't even want to see the three of them (meaning Bogum win with Yoojung and Dongyeon) because then my otp moment will be ruined. There are only two person i want to see on the stage for couple awards that is uri boyoo couple. Only the two of them :sweatingbullets: 

Sorry to say this, dongyeon-ah please go away.

Same thoughts here chingu. I earnestly wish that the KBS year-end awards will be a "BoYoo exclusive" night.;)

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, mamun said:

If im not mistaken through voting. That's why im worried since koreans really like bromance and it seems like kdy is lobbying for Lee Young and Byung Yeon to win. I'm so annoyed now.

I thought I'm the only one annoyed:sweatingbullets:

It's ok chingu, if that's the case, let's us together votes to our heart content. Hahaha.:wub:

• Like 18

I signed in for the first time and with the sole purpose of expressing my annoyance towards DY. I have been patience with him ever since he started to spread his Bromance with BG. Just a few scenes and buddy over Cebu trip do not undermine the lead actress and actor's effort. I find him going over- board and "trying" to make us of BG to get more limelight. Interestingly, he is going to have a meet the fan session in HK. Is he that famous? Or necessary? Why not have a meet the fan session in his own country, Korea?

I am trying not to be mean to him. I am trying to be neutral on his emphasis on Bromance with BG. Yet, it is really getting on my nerves. From his interview to happy together, wants the couple award. Please be considerate towards the enormous effort of BG and YJ.

Compared him to JY, JY do not make use of anyone to get into limelight

• Like 21

I know this maybe a silly question but can someone please enlighten me. The KBS year-end awards are all the categories voted solely by their own panel of judges or are there categories that they do half and half (judges and audience votes)? Thank you.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, yovone said:

I signed in for the first time and with the sole purpose of expressing my annoyance towards DY. I have been patience with him ever since he started to spread his Bromance with BG. Just a few scenes and buddy over Cebu trip do not undermine the lead actress and actor's effort. I find him going over- board and "trying" to make us of BG to get more limelight. Interestingly, he is going to have a meet the fan session in HK. Is he that famous? Or necessary? Why not have a meet the fan session in his own country, Korea?

I am trying not to be mean to him. I am trying to be neutral on his emphasis on Bromance with BG. Yet, it is really getting on my nerves. From his interview to happy together, wants the couple award. Please be considerate towards the enormous effort of BG and YJ.

Compared him to JY, JY do not make use of anyone to get into limelight

I feel you! To hear him (emphasizing on couple award with BG) once or twice is cute, but more than that... MEH! :confused:

Its not my intention of offending KDY, but we are rooting for MDBC because of LY-RO, not his bromance. Im just afraid that the trio will be called in the stage instead of only PBG-KYJ. As you said, despite that PBG-KYJ have an immense chemistry, they really have to practice a lot on their acting. The tone of the voice, the movement, you name it. 

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, happypuppy said:

I feel you! To hear him (emphasizing on couple award with BG) once or twice is cute, but more than that... MEH! :confused:

Its not my intention of offending KDY, but we are rooting for MDBC because of LY-RO, not his bromance. Im just afraid that the trio will be called in the stage instead of only PBG-KYJ. As you said, despite that PBG-KYJ have an immense chemistry, they really have to practice a lot on their acting. The tone of the voice, the movement, you name it. 

Precisely! Without LY-RO, would we so immensely attracted to MCBC? 

I will definitely not going to be crazy over this drama if DY happens to be the lead actor and doing all this bromance/ romance.

Perhaps he should really think twice before start to blabbering about bromance. It is due to LY-RO, that is why the drama is so successful and DY manage to ride on the wave. He should think of YJ if he is really a Friend of hers. 

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, joanndev077 said:

Chingus please chill with regards to DY might possibly stole best couple award for our boyoo, i think he's just joking about that :) even eunach jang want's that couple award with bogum haha. 

Knetz adores our boyoo sooo much as a pair , just like us, they've been hooked with mdbc because of our puppies magic/their explosive chemistry, they are the main dish/course of the drama and they are even dubbed as the real life chemistry couple after they saw boyoo's interaction at the fansign event. So i doubt the "bg/dy couple" will get the best couple award,

Also remember how excited knetz was when boyoo was confirmed attending AAA, they are also thirsty for them hahaha (plus if ever bg and yj go together and again fans will see/experience  the explosive chemitry firsthand, i think they will probably vote more for uri couple)

Ps. All in all I don't even think Bogum will let this thing happen cause he's pretty much determined to get that couple award with yoojung since day 1 hahaha

I am quite chill with DY onset. It is only lately he has emphasised too much on Bromance which I start to doubt his sincerity in this Bromance. If he is joking, he would not have repeated it so many times in all the events attended. And he can add on after saying all these, that he still wishes best couple awards should still go to BG and YJ which he didn't mentioned at all.

In reality, I am not worried if DY will steal the couple award from BG and YJ. It would be good if remain modest even managed to get some fame in these drama and I would support him. But not anymore

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Edit: Oh, I watched Happy Together just now, they talked about the Couple Awards in a jokingly manner. So chill guys!

Im worried because BoYeon might actually happen and BoYoo moment will be gone because of him. I want to see BoYoo standing side by side during couple award. I dont want anything to overshadow them. Koreans and bromance is really hard to separate.

• Like 13