Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

16 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

From his previous interviews before MDBC, he actually mentioned that he liked a lot of girls too (but he never specified about his previous relationships) but he never ever mentioned about "Love at first sight". Who's that beauty that makes him fall in love from the first time they meet? Is she this young goddess who walked the red carpet right before him on SIA?

I'm sure they knew and heard about each other before but noted that MDBC casting is the first time they officially met (that's why Bo Gum said they were awkward at first so they had to go out together to get to know each other before the first script reading section). I don't think they were aware that they would be paired up for Moonlight by the time SIA 2016 was held (March). Bo Gum already confirmed his role for MDBC then but the casting for the female lead was still on going and Yoo Jung was yet chosen as Ra On, right? 

Funny anecdote

Reveal hidden contents

(I was livestreaming SIA 2015 for WINNER - my bias KPOP group and I remember my heart skipped a beat when I saw Yoo Jung (I didn't know she'd attend too). Even as a straight 23 yo female, I couldn't take my eyes of her. I was so awestruck by her beauty and elegance. I was like: "Since when has my baby actress become this beautiful?" :D) I wonder how Bo Gum felt to see a beauty like that walking right in front of him :D 

-----

-------------------------------

LOVE REALLY DOES CHANGE PEOPLE :wub: AND OUR BO GUMIE SEEMS TO BE NO EXCEPTION HUH? :D 

sorry to cut ur post dear...ermm.....the one i highlighted from ur post..is it true??meaning to say the first script reading they already know each other????i remember they both wear white for their script reading meeting.....its already a matching top from day 1 before they even start filming??

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

sorry to cut ur post dear...ermm.....the one i highlighted from ur post..is it true??meaning to say the first script reading they already know each other????i remember they both wear white for their script reading meeting.....its already a matching top from day 1 before they even start filming??

Bo Gum or Yoo Jung mentioned that in one of their interviews, forgot which one. There's so many articles of them in the past few weeks I'd take some time to search for the source again :)

• Like 16

6 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Kim Yoo Jung opened up about her co-star Park Bo Gum from 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' during an interview with E News

While in talks about their great chemistry, Kim Yoo Jung said"My mom and sister were concerned and asked me if I really like Park Bo Gum." She then expressed affection for his character, saying, "I think I really loved Prince Lee Young. Lee Young is a person who is smart and wise. How can you not love someone like that?"

SEE ALSO: Kim Yoo Jung to guest on '1 Night 2 Days'!

She also portrayed affection for Park Bo Gum, saying, "Because he's such a warm person, Prince Lee Young seemed like Bo Gum oppa, and Bo Gum oppa seemed like Prince Lee Young at times. Not only when we are acting, but he was also caring and considerate off-screen. He's a really good oppa."

YOUR ANSWER HERE CHINGU

"did she just indirectly admitted to liking bogummy?" - this is what i'm thinking after reading this article and until now i haven't settled with a conclusion yet i'm afraid my fragile heart which is so scared to ship drama couples might actually break if i concluded wrongly. this two really, aigoooo.... laughing kitty smiley

• Like 24

1 hour ago, budzy90 said:

OMO my mind is running crazy right now..

@Mepuppy *BOWS down to the VOODO goddess.

Ps- things are moving at breakneck speed..do you think that maybe we should reduce the frequency of the voodoo dance cos at this rate,, tomorrow we're gona  wake up to the news that PBG  and KYJ are gonna have a baby..kekeke...

THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!! omo omo...  hot2 onion headhot1 onion head  *hotness overload*

• Like 20

5 hours ago, Ct Dora said:

Seems like one party is confused while the other is confident. If they want to get their real answer try staying away for awhile. However according to past histories, alot of these leads in dramas do get together right after their drama however seldom it last expect for 1 or 2. 

I understand why yj is confused however i trust her maturity more. As for pbg, he might feel more complex rather than confused lol he knows what he wants n suddenly he have no ideal type hahaahhha

could it be that the person he likes now doesn't fit his ideal type so he just drop the ideal type category?~delulu mode on lmao

• Like 20

5 hours ago, ggdczy17 said:

Yes, I feel the same way with KYJ. I think though that it's not that she's afraid to spill the beans on how she really feels towards PBG but she's just being cautious. I think it's not because of the KCSC sanctions and her being a minor rather she just wanted to be sure first. Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember it correctly she told on Radio Star the reason she stopped dating "the guy" after 300 days is because she could not control her emotions at her age. Also, that she'd rather focus on improving herself as an actress and as a person after that. Knowing one's weakness and admitting it openly is already one big sign of maturity (especially with her age at that time). That's why I could not help but love her. For us, we'll just have to wait.:wub:

ROFL! I guess KDY will always be a tag-along for now. :D

wouldn't it be so funny and awesome at the same time if both get the award - i mean DY&BG and BG&YJ for couple awards. KBS  always give that to more than one couple anyway.~keke ottoke that would be too cute.:wub::lol:

• Like 12

watch @ min 7:08.... when he interview YJ....

for her to say...I AM NOT GLAD AT ALL....THAT IS A STRONG PHRASE DONT U THINK SO??VERY DEEP...SHE CAN SAY IM SAD...WHICH CARRY A LIGHTER NOTE..THAT SHES SAD ITS ENDING..but by saying I AM NOT GLAD AT ALL.....IT MEANS NOT EVEN A SLIGHT OF HAPPINESS THAT ITS ENDING....AT ALL IS SOOOO DEEP.....

WHEN U SAY PLEASE DO NOT FORGET ME MEANS U WANT THAT PERSON TO REMEMBER U...IN FACT..U JUST DONT REMEMBER ANYONE WITHOUT REASONS....OFTEN U ONLY REMEMBER SOMEONE WHOM U KNOW IS LEAVING A DEEP MEANINGFUL MEMORIES..SOMEONE U LOVE N CHERISHED FOR A LONG TIME..IT SEEMS LIKE SHE WANTS TO BE IN HIS MIND.....

OH YAH.......YJ AND BOGUM IS ANTICIPATING GUERILLA DATE...........CHINGUS...DO U THINK IT WILL HAPPEN AT ANYTIME SOON???

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, mamun said:

I really want to see the bts for this scene!!! did he really sleep when they were shooting this? looks like he sleeps for real lol! 

and this makes me even more curious. did they really sleep together in this picture? it looks so real!!

hahahaha LOL

I noticed that too, I think he's real tired and sleeping for real. Since he did't make any movement at all when KYJ want to get up after crying

maybe theories at MDBC forum about actually PD and staff let them sleep for real maybe just one hour, since they really tired, 

haha but the this, they facing and hold each other's waist while sleeping

• Like 19