Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

20 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Well sorry guys, I'm having a group project right now and a test later but yup, Bo Gum basically said what was translated in the above posts. 

He said he's like a "SANG NAMJIA" (TRUE MAN/ REAL MAN) when he's in love with someone and he doesn't have Ideal types now.

Seem that working with Yoo Jung really changed him huh? :wub: 

Well I can safely conclude now that Bo Gum really really likes Yoo Jung. 

BoYoo shippers, let's rejoin. Talk to ya in more details later :D

OH: BTW, super good news YOO JUNG IS FILMING FOR 2D1N. I'm so happy. She'd have lots of fun there and I'm pretty sure the cast gonna ask and tease her a lot about Bo Gum. Since Bo Gum was once on 2D1N too :D 

OMO OMO!!!THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER GOOD NEWS CHINGU!!:blush:

:scream:hope our Yoo Jungie can be witty with 2D1N members as well kekeke 

Goodluck in your test & group project chingu..:blush:Fighting!!! 

• Like 18

53 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

Alright... The auspicious time is here. :D

Before you read the report, understand that every relationship would have its strengths and weaknesses. So, please do not go bang the wall or cry yourself to sleep when you read about our BoYoo's weak aspects. But I am extremely pleased to tell you that they have a lot of positive aspects to negate only 1 or 2 slightly negative planet aspects, so their compatibility is super high!!

Brace yourself chinguuus for a thrilling ride...

Reveal hidden contents

img_20161028_154752.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

img_20161028_154811.jpg

There is no perfect relationship.  These charts describe our OTP overall.  At the end of the day it's loving and trusting each other that will carry their relationship through thick and thin and I trust that BoYoo already have this proper foundation now.

• Like 22

Can some nice soul here help to translate her full interview about her feeling for PBG??

I really want to know about it in more details but i dont know Korean :bawling: 

I also wonder if there is any Knet discussion about them might be dating ?? At times like this, i wish i could understand Korean so that I can search information in DC / Knet forum :))

Hope some friends (both Korean (if any) and who can speak/read Korean) can share some information. I'm falling into this couple so hard !!!!

By the way, please DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES/VIDEOS !!! 

I'll keep reminding it because I dont want our thread being shut down by Mod so please follow the forum's rule and edit ur post, my dear !!! :glasses:

• Like 19

20 hours ago, louise31 said:

@a3upadhy are they on the same event here again chingu??? the two pictures below???.... OMGEEEE!!!!....I'm getting crazy already.... DESTINY...SERENDIPITY...FATE...Whatever you call it...:astonished::heart: I surrender this two will be the death of me already... I didn't have any social life myself (office/house only)...huhu...I'm always here stalking them....

that's good news...we'll be waiting for her guesting...tnx sooo much for the info chingu...:D

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!But enjoying my life now coz of BoYoo..don't really need sweets right now kekekeke so full of them already..

I'm also working in SUC's but everytime I open my computer I can't help myself coming on soompi and busy reading,lurking & commenting on this thread hehehe..the hell I care with papers filling up on my desk!!:scream::blush:lol thankful that I know the word 'time management'kekekeke

• Like 16

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart: IS GOING OUT IN MY EYES RIGHT NOW!!!!

YOO JUNG WANTS TO DATE WHILE WEARING UNIFORM AND BO GUM WANTS TO GO TO SCHOOL ALSO???!!!!

KEKEKEKE I CAN IMAGINE THEM DATING WITH THEIR SCHOOL UNIFORMS ALREADY!!!AEYGO I'M SO DEAD TODAY!!:love:

• Like 24

18 hours ago, Tien Le said:

I translate her interview about her mother and sister told her draftly below:

- She knows that because she's under-aged so that she has limitation in some adult scenes, but not because of that she wants to grow up. She's happy with her now and this time for her to learn more acting skills for preparation to that time.

- She said PBG is a very warm-hearted person, she thinks he is Jeoha and Jeoha is him. He works hard and care about everyone. She will very comfortable to be with him and actually a good oppa.

- While acting in MDBC, her mother and her sister ask if she really likes Park Bo Gum. But she said should say it's Jeoha. This Jeoha is not only intelligent but also smart, how could you not like him? So, she is same here.

My conclusion in her interview. She like Jeoha, but in her mind: Jeoha = Park Bo Gum, Park Bo Gum = Jeoha....

So....=> delusion ON.

kekeke our Yoo Jungie really loves to play with every people's mind...we understand every words you are saying Yoo Jungie hehehe:sweat_smile:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, 71mimilee said:

Aish Yoo-Jungie, she must be an A student in Maths.  What he just said followed the rule of substitution in Algebra:

A.  If PBG=X and LY=Y

then  X+1= Y+1  THEREFORE  X=Y they are one and the same;

B.  She said she hasnt had her first love but in the After Party she said she would choose her first love over YS. Who is the first love?  JEOHA and when she was asked is it Bo Gummie, she said YES

so peeps make your own conclusion.....:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Loved that math analogy chingu.:wub:

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart: IS GOING OUT IN MY EYES RIGHT NOW!!!!

YOO JUNG WANTS TO DATE WHILE WEARING UNIFORM AND BO GUM WANTS TO GO TO SCHOOL ALSO???!!!!

KEKEKEKE I CAN IMAGINE THEM DATING WITH THEIR SCHOOL UNIFORMS ALREADY!!!AEYGO I'M SO DEAD TODAY!!:love:

CAN I DIE WITH YOU CHINGUYA!!!...  AAAAHHHH.... WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO OURSELVES???... I DON'T CARE ANYMORE IF I DON'T MEET ANYONE AS OF THE MOMENT... BOYOO IS MY LIFE NOW.... I'M IMAGINING THEM RIGHT NOW WALKING HAND IN HAND ON THEIR WAY TO SCHOOL... BLESS US AND THIS SHIP! :love:

• Like 19

Aish Yoo-Jungie, she must be an A student in Maths.  What he just said followed the rule of substitution in Algebra:

A.  If PBG=X and LY=Y

B.  She said she hasnt had her first love but in the After Party she said she would choose her first love over YS. Who is the first love?  JEOHA and when she was asked is it Bo Gummie, she said YES

Reveal hidden contents

Chingu, your metaphor cracks me up.....Hahaha :w00t:

I have so much fun with everyone here on this thread...how I wish I could pack everyone of you into my luggage and we could all visit Seoul together in January!!!! :tears:

• Like 18

16 hours ago, louise31 said:

CAN I DIE WITH YOU CHINGUYA!!!...  AAAAHHHH.... WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO OURSELVES???... I DON'T CARE ANYMORE IF I DON'T MEET ANYONE AS OF THE MOMENT... BOYOO IS MY LIFE NOW.... I'M IMAGINING THEM RIGHT NOW WALKING HAND IN HAND ON THEIR WAY TO SCHOOL... BLESS US AND THIS SHIP! :love:

LOL YES YOU CAN CHINGUYA!!:blush:HAHAHA BEEN SO DELUSIONAL THIS PAST MONTH BUT I DON'T CARE REALLY AT THE MOMENT..I JUST LET MYSELF LOST IN THIS BOYOO COUPLE!!!:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 15

A.  If PBG=X and LY=Y

Reveal hidden contents

CHINGU..IF YJ IS A STUDENT IN MATHS,THEN U R A+ STUDENT IN MATHS.. evil smile onion head

GOSH..U KNOW WHAT I LIKE ABT THIS THREAD???EVERYBODY HERE IS GETG CRAZIER AND CREATIVE EACH DAY.....

*BIG BIG HUGS FOR EVERY EACH OF U DEARIES*

• Like 20

17 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Hi guys. I’m back ^ ^ I screwed up my test just now lol.

Anyway, back to #BoYoo, I’m gonna write a very very long analysis of their latest interviews, judging from my own perspectives and opinions.

PART 1: YOO JUNG

This is what she said

I know some of you might be distracted and disheartened to hear her answer about Lee Young instead of Bo Gum. However, lemme remind you all, Yoo Jung is a very honest but really witty girl. There’s no way she would answer “I like Bo Gum Oppa” straightaway cuz you know, the consequences of confessing that way. She’s witty in the way that she actually acknowledged herself that she fell in love with Bo Gum’s character, then she LINKED his character back to Bo Gum. She cleverly diverted people's attention from Bo Gum to Lee Young but still answered the question.Trust me, isn’t it the easiest to say you fell in love with Lee Young? I mean who wouldn’t? But she was being asked about Bo Gum here, not Lee Young, the main subject of the question is the actor, not the character. By bringing up the character as a cover, she could manage to convey what she felt about the actor indirectly. And this isn’t the first time she made people confused between Lee Young and Bo Gum like that, rmb?

In her previous interviews, when being asked about Jin Young, Dong Yeon and their characters, we could see how Yoo Jung had entirely separate views on the actors and the characters. She blatantly told Dong Yeon “It’s not you but Byung Yeon whom I liked”, she also never mixed up between Jin Young and Yoon Sung in her answers. But Lee Young and Bo Gum, it’s a totally different story. From her answer in the 2nd part of this interview, it really seems like she thinks of Lee Young as Bo Gum and Bo Gum as Lee Young. There’s no clear distinction between them, and since she admitted to have fallen for one, we can safely infer that she have felt for the other too.  

“Lee Young” is really just a cover :) 

-------------

Now back to the mom-to-daughter talk, I wanna say “MOTHER KNOWS BEST”. She liked him so much she couldn’t hide it from her own mom and sister. When a girl likes someone, she just cannot hide it. This brings me back to the time when I first started to develop feeling with my best guy friend, my mom actually knew it all along even when I did not even once tell her about it. A few years later when I and my mom had a talk about it, she said she had sensed that just by seeing me keep talking about that guy so passionately with big smiles on my face and blushes on my cheeks. Especially when a daughter and a mother are as close as Yoo Jung and her mom, it’s impossible for Yoo Jung to hide her crush on Bo Gum away from her mother. I can totally imagine Yoo Jung’s mom and sister saw Yoo Jung grin and blush when she received a text from Bo Gum oppa now and then.  Aint all of us girls like that too :P?

Not to forget that Yoo Jung’s mom frequently accompanied her on the filming set, she must have witnessed Yoo Jung’s interactions with Bo Gum so many times already to actually confront her own daughter about her feeling towards her co-star. No surprised why her mom had to follow her all the way to Cebu, simply because she’s worried. If Yoo Jung had absolutely no feelings for Bo Gum , her omma and unnie would have not had to ask the same question lol, given that she’s been in the industry for so long and acted along so many guys that her family members are fully aware of her professional relationship with her costars. Park Bo Gum must be a special case :D 

----------

CONCLUSION: 

That Yoo Jung has fallen for Bo Gum is no doubt anymore :D

(wait for my PART 2: BO GUM, I need to gather my thoughts first.. typing now :D

I really :heart: all your post chingu!!!

NO DOUBT THAT THIS TWO IS FALLING IN LOVE FOR REAL!!!

THIS SHIP IS SOOOOO FREAAKINNN REAL!!!

• Like 23

The recent hate YJ has been involved with was all due to an irresponsible journalism after all and it says on this article that he/she twists YJ's words with intent to cause her harm through hate... I just read here on this article/comments... YJ deserved an apology for this... I demand it!...

NOW, ENOUGH OF THAT!... @Phuong Dinh I LOVE EVERY BITS OF YOUR ANALYSIS AND TRANSLATION.... WAITIN' PATIENTLY FOR YOUR 2ND PART!!!... EXCITED MUCH!...:blush:

• Like 18