Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

2 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

Yoyoyo Boyoo voodoo dancers! We all want more, more and more of our OTP! So, today's theme is Britney Spears, Gimme More!!

C'mon ! Move that booty!!!

Gimme Gimme... more...Gimme...Gimme Gimme ...more..

Yes Ma'am!!!!! Dancing to the beat now!!! :phew:

Funny u posted this MV, my pole dance instructor always have this music on the background...LOL

• Like 15

Alright... The auspicious time is here. :D

Before you read the report, understand that every relationship would have its strengths and weaknesses. So, please do not go bang the wall or cry yourself to sleep when you read about our BoYoo's weak aspects. But I am extremely pleased to tell you that they have a lot of positive aspects to negate only 1 or 2 slightly negative planet aspects, so their compatibility is super high!!

Brace yourself chinguuus for a thrilling ride...

Spoiler

img_20161028_154752.jpg

Spoiler

img_20161028_154811.jpg

• Like 18

26 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

Yoyoyo Boyoo voodoo dancers! We all want more, more and more of our OTP! So, today's theme is Britney Spears, Gimme More!!

C'mon ! Move that booty!!!

Gimme Gimme... more...Gimme...Gimme Gimme ...more...

I'm dancing as I'm typing... Wooohh! Shake it, shake it!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, louise31 said:

@a3upadhy I think PBG was somehow attracted to KYJ already... on those events he might have seen her already from afar, plus he's good friends with Jin Goo too...most likely when he was informed that KYJ will be his lead actress, I guess he asked Jin Goo some tips or advice with regards on how it was like to work with YJ....:wub:

@Kissy13 Where's our Voodoo Dancing Guru?!...  Bring it on chigu!!!...Let's keep sailin' indeed...:blush:

I guess BG is YJ secret admirer since his school boy days YJ  debuted at the age of 4 or 5 years old she had appeared in  TV  CF and dramas for 13  years  she is a household name. I love to watch him look at JY than hold her hands during the earlier press conference he is very sexy and manly. 

• Like 18

Seems like one party is confused while the other is confident. If they want to get their real answer try staying away for awhile. However according to past histories, alot of these leads in dramas do get together right after their drama however seldom it last expect for 1 or 2. 

I understand why yj is confused however i trust her maturity more. As for pbg, he might feel more complex rather than confused lol he knows what he wants n suddenly he have no ideal type hahaahhha

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

Seems like one party is confused while the other is confident. If they want to get their real answer try staying away for awhile. However according to past histories, alot of these leads in dramas do get together right after their drama however seldom it last expect for 1 or 2. 

I understand why yj is confused however i trust her maturity more. As for pbg, he might feel more complex rather than confused lol he knows what he wants n suddenly he have no ideal type hahaahhha

I guess Bogum might be confident if he likes Yoojung way before MDBC, which totally explains his love at first sight statement :w00t:

• Like 24

17 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

@Kissy13 @cici1 @louise31

Soooorry Chinguuuuuuss... I brought my dad for an eye check-up. My ears were itchy this morning and I saw You all have been calling for me... Heh heh..

Ok... This voodoo dancer cum chinese fortune teller will have an additional occupation under her belt! Astrologist! Huh, what's that you ask??

I have a full report of our BoYoo Astrology compatibilty report!!! Wooooooohooooooooo.... Want to see it now? 

Ok.. sorry you have to wait!! I will come back later because I need to voodoo dance first...Muahahahahahaha

Sorry for replying so late kekeke grrrrrr busy Friday...BRING IT ON CHINGU!!!!!!!Okay you really have to meditate first in order for the outcome to be 1000% perfect for our BoYoo couple..:blush:

• Like 11

DY also wants to get couple award with Bogum,, kyaaaaaaaaa

Our ship is strong guys... there's no denial from both of them that they are close and comfortable each other. Sometimes I find sensitive person in the main thread (different ship) so, don't react of their comments, just go to this thread and spazzing alot

Love you guys ! :wub:

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

Yes, I feel the same way with KYJ. I think though that it's not that she's afraid to spill the beans on how she really feels towards PBG but she's just being cautious. I think it's not because of the KCSC sanctions and her being a minor rather she just wanted to be sure first. Correct me if I'm wrong but if I remember it correctly she told on Radio Star the reason she stopped dating "the guy" after 300 days is because she could not control her emotions at her age. Also, that she'd rather focus on improving herself as an actress and as a person after that. Knowing one's weakness and admitting it openly is already one big sign of maturity (especially with her age at that time). That's why I could not help but love her. For us, we'll just have to wait.:wub:

10 minutes ago, nadreams said:

Omg!!!!! Dong yeon is teasing bogum knowing bogum really wants that couple award with yoojung! Dong yeon sure knows something is going on

ROFL! I guess KDY will always be a tag-along for now. :D

• Like 21

I remember bg needed 2 months to fall into character n i am afraid both cannot shake off their character this early. That is why yj is very proper and safe with her answer. As for bg, men tend to be more confident at the early stage lol the chasing stage before he relaxes. 

I rewatched some scenes. The kissing part and the hugging after the rain part.  Both parts, seem like bg adlib alot compared to yj. I was expecting yj to hold on to bg during kissing but her hands were like hanging lol while during the hugging part, after bg hugged her waist she isnt sure where to place her hand lol from here, i can see bg is becoming confident while yj is still confused lol

For me, they can take time to figure things out. I mean what is the rush since both r equally young. When its time, its time :glasses:

Ps: also yj might want to keep the close relationship for now. I mean she is comfortable with everything now n she needs time to think and all. (Like a relationship is for keep n some moves might destroy it)

• Like 21

its more like if there is a chance that they met each other off camera. i watch some happy together episodes, some actors couple they said when they work they are very professional. then by chance somehow they met on a plane or something, thats how they start their relationship. im sure none of kdy or bo gum or jin young would dare to just ask yoo jung for a date for 2, they are too aware of their job to do that. 

• Like 11