Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

46 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

But Byung Yeon had no loveline whatsoever with Ra On in the drama so it's really funny that she picked BY haha.

This time Dong Yeon became a scapegoat instead of Jinyoung haha

Hhhaa..and she knew that dy is the safest choice among them, beside he didnt has loveline with her but also he didnt has hardcore and fanatic fans like bo gum jy, if dy send message for Yoo jung we can suspect who behind the message, you see group photo where dy and jy stick each others and bo gum Yoo jung sitting be side each others?? Eventough they arrange the seat because bo gum Yoo Jung are main lead, but hillarious to see jy and dy pose stick together because their role for boyoo couple both drama and real life

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, enzek said:

hoho she's such an honest girl:P

now i know why she didn't upload any of her CEBU vacation pics with her Bo Gum "oppa"! if she do that she might as well spill the truth about what happen between then while in CEBU LOL:lol:

Ikr :D Btw, don't quote images. Moderators gonna come :(

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

In regards to that article about the kiss scene and what YJ said- there is a slight mistranslation:

I dont know where the source is but it was YJ who said to BG that HE is a great actor and such and NOT BG who said that to YJ based on the one article that i read. 

She is incredibly humble and I am in awe of both and they sound so eloquent during these interviews. There are over 100 something articles from the interviews but it is clear they built a very strong friendship with one another during this set. As i said before, this summer when they filmed was the hottest summer on record. Wearing hanbok with the numerous layers could not have been easy as it was physically taxing on both of them. 

Thank you for your clarification. I was reading from different sources as well and the use of "3rd person" in Korean language is very vague and confusing at times so the translation could be off :)

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, mamun said:

I love how their answers are so unified and rather than using 'I' and 'me' both of them are using 'we' and 'us'. How cute can you two be? :sweatingbullets:

That I must say is a sign that they have more than just normal oppa doengsaeng feelings to the other person. When you see the other party and you as ONE. It's something that is disclosed subconsciously while they talk. 

5 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

I CAN ONLY SEE YOU WITH MY EYES...:heart::heart::heart: 

They are really in sync!!!!My golly!!Hysterical mode!!Don't know what to do!!!!So much joy!!

I want to hug my office mate right now ahahaha:blush: They will definitely question my action so just let me hug you my co BoYoo shippers instead...would you allow me to that also?kekeke:blush:  

Me!!!! Me!!!!! I'm alone at home and have no one to hug. LOL

BIG HUGS:heart::heart:

• Like 17

16 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

IKR!!!! Normal oppa dongsaeng don't go around kissing each other. LOL

Furthermore, the fact that they actually studied the kiss scenes of other couples together might mean that they had to "practice" whilst they watch too right? *WINK* ;)

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was going to say the same..maybe they have done a lot of "PRACTICE SESSION " based on their interview..

We did a lot of practice to make the ending just so perfect...

OH MY HEART IS ACHING..TOO MUCH JOY REALLY..HAHAHAHA

• Like 24

16 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

That I must say is a sign that they have more than just normal oppa doengsaeng feelings to the other person. When you see the other party and you as ONE. It's something that is disclosed subconsciously while they talk. 

Me!!!! Me!!!!! I'm alone at home and have no one to hug. LOL

BIG HUGS:heart::heart:

AWWW..THANK YOU THANK YOU CHINGU!!:heart::heart:hehehehe

• Like 17