Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Just now, aidathecatowner said:

other possibility is their stylist is shipping them. LOL!

i don't think bogum is dressed by his stylist for this vacation, his attire seems too simple to be planned by stylist. same goes for Yoo Jung. the only person i think was dressed by his stylist in this trip was Joon Young, and that's because he was all neat and tidy in every picture lol

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, ggdczy17 said:

After back-reading a lot of pages I am happy that we got our wish: to see our couple "together". Let me share with you a quote that I think is applicable to our cute puppies right now....

"Three things that cannot be hidden: coughing, poverty, and love." - a Yiddish proverb

I am just  hoping that they will  be able to continue their  friendship despite their hectic schedules. Right now a good communication between them is the key for that. Good night everyone.

I will never forget this quote because this was mentioned on my all-time favorite korean movie "Il Mare" where the main lead was Jun Ji Hyun... Sooo beautiful yet sooo meaningful...:heart: It really does suits our BoYoo's situation best...

• Like 11

Can anyone translate what YJ commented about the insta video of our pink couple? Best morning ever!!!! Regarding the pic...if there is nothing to.hide why delete. To be honest I was watching the other moon drama... while waiting I started to watch moonlight and got HOOKED then fell in love with these two from thr press conference. I just could not get over the look that BG gave YJ before they held hands, then the interview where he held her hand and said Let go travel together...that was the moment I became a shipper.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, mamun said:

i don't think bogum is dressed by his stylist for this vacation, his attire seems too simple to be planned by stylist. same goes for Yoo Jung. the only person i think was dressed by his stylist in this trip was Joon Young, and that's because he was all neat and tidy in every picture lol

i'm just joking. I think it's even sweeter if both are not planning to wear the same thing but it turned out the same. It's like they are really fated to be..  :blush: :heart:

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

The way they eat gosh lol

Is this the same person who uploaded their pic and then deleted it? She's totally killing us today. Maybe she's also a BoYoo shipper? YooJung is such a cute baby here makes me want to pinch her cheeks

• Like 16

Hahahaha I'm so ecstatic! It's my birthday today and since last midnight we've been flooded with boyoo pics and vids!! 

BEST birthday ever! Thanks Boyoo!:heart:

@Mepuppy i'm positive it's all due to your magical voodoo dance!! I told u chingu ,that fab things were gonna happen :astonished:

Please Let's increase the frequency of the danceat least 5 times a day for more BooYoo, fingers crossed for a joint interview!! :blush:

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Ct Dora said:

Like what @Phuong Dinh said above...

==> they walk side by side, Bogummy adjusted Yoojungie bag string, and NO they're not holding hand but Bogummy places his left hand on upper right arm of YooJung (this is based on my view in super slow plays of the vid)

why I said Bogummy left hand is on upper right arm of Yoojung? because until the end of vid I don't see BG's palm, I only see YJ' palm.

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

@Ct Dora @lovelybluehoneyz..  How do we slow-mo the video? I want to scrutinise it frame by frame! Need to solve the mystery to save my sanity!!

@Mepuppy... not sure dear..haiz....but seriously from the way i see it he is hooking his arm on YJ's.......we need to wait for our thread champion..hehehehe...........

• Like 11